Ear wax remove?

JoshB2084

What best way to removing thick waxes in my infection ear without using q-tips?  I'm terrify to using q-tips. I might to see the doctor to checking my infection ear and maybe cleaning it out...

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

yep go see a doctor to clean it professionaly . after that you can ask him how to do that . sometimes they reccomend  kind of spray that dissolves the wax and poors down your ear 

Use the kits at the pharmacy, I had swimmers ear twice ( going to deep and water gets under the ear wax making it hard to hear if I'm correct )when I swam competitively and those always worked for me. 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

4 minutes ago, JoshB2084 said:

What best way to removing thick waxes in my infection ear without using q-tips?  I'm terrify to using q-tips. I might to see the doctor to checking my infection ear and maybe cleaning it out...

1 minute ago, Cazan said:

yep go see a doctor to clean it professionaly . after that you can ask him how to do that . sometimes they reccomend  kind of spray that dissolves the wax and poors down your ear 

oh and once i got a mosquito in my ear and had to go to a doctor remove it lol he also clean my ear, but the was is was kept the mosquito from going deeper in my ear. that's why we have wax there... goo see the doctor and ask some questions about ear wax ^^ 

10 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Use the kits at the pharmacy, I had swimmers ear twice ( going to deep and water gets under the ear wax making it hard to hear if I'm correct )when I swam competitively and those always worked for me. 

I  have cerebral palsy. Using the kits might a bad idea for me... 

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

3 minutes ago, JoshB2084 said:

I  have cerebral palsy. Using the kits might a bad idea for me... 

sorry didn't know :S

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Never use Q-tips to clean your ears. It even says on the packaging to not stick them in your ears. Basically all you're really doing is pushing the ear wax back in. And since people tend to just keep sticking them in until they hit something, they risk the chance of damaging their ear drums.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

7 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Never use Q-tips to clean your ears. It even says on the packaging to not stick them in your ears. Basically all you're really doing is pushing the ear wax back in. And since people tend to just keep sticking them in until they hit something, they risk the chance of damaging their ear drums.

Totally agrees with this!

@Eduard the weeb it's okay... Best way is the Doctor, right?

5 minutes ago, JoshB2084 said:

Totally agrees with this!

@Eduard the weeb it's okay... Best way is the Doctor, right?

yeah best way doctor 

Make a appointment for Doctor now, thanks everyone.

My mostly deaf ear is now really itchy and dischargey with nothing infected though, so I just shove Q tips into it without a care in the world. Stupid broken ear.

Already had it checked annually for a long time. No sign of outer ear problems or damage, all inner ear issues that can't be fixed, other than having hearing aids or getting cochlear implants which I don't want.

Linus is my fetish.

get some Debrox, stuff works wonders

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Its funny because I just used Q-tips to clear out mine, but I should start using Equate Ear Wax Removal Aid. I always tend to have lots of buildup, like after my ski trip, I had loads of ear wax that I used Q-tips and had to use 2 ends. Sometimes I like to dip them in warm water, but I am very careful.

Only method is ear drops to soften the crud in the ear canal, then wash it out. There are kits for that.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.xwheW9HeY1TRGglV-N_F1QHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Or you could try these below O.o

j/k

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Xtj0yDx9JB5V_Eler6DCtwHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
WaxVac – Ear Wax Vacuum | GreatInventions.TV

For me when I have ear issues usually a damp warm cloth around my ear works, other options are out there like mineral oil, but if you believe it's a infection a doctor is always best :)

16 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Or you could try these below O.o

j/k

That still could push the wax in initially... Tho that machine looks like it would tickle the hairs in the ear, depending how sensitive your ears are to such things might cause a awkward laugh, or something a little more *ahem* personal... Yea, she's enjoying that thing a little too much...

48 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

For me when I have ear issues usually a damp warm cloth around my ear works, other options are out there like mineral oil, but if you believe it's a infection a doctor is always best :)

That still could push the wax in initially... Tho that machine looks like it would tickle the hairs in the ear, depending how sensitive your ears are to such things might cause a awkward laugh, or something a little more *ahem* personal... Yea, she's enjoying that thing a little too much...

Hey man, sometimes you just can't judge people based off their kinks... Even though some of them are pretty damn freaky...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1 minute ago, tmcclelland455 said:

Hey man, sometimes you just can't judge people based off their kinks... Even though some of them are pretty damn freaky...

I ain't judging :P I fear where that thing might go afterwards tho... Hence I think I'll buy my own and lock it away so she can't touch it :)

6 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Tho that machine looks like it would tickle the hairs in the ear, depending how sensitive your ears are to such things might cause a awkward laugh, or something a little more *ahem* personal... Yea, she's enjoying that thing a little too much...

my wife ended up with one of those somehow.  it felt..weird..and didnt actually do anything

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

If you think (or know) you have an ear infection get to the doctor sharpish!

Bad news: I have a eardrum ruptured.

Some good news: heal in a few weeks.

*sighs*

32 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

How did that happen?

Last Thursday night, I slept in my bed, I felt like I fell off my bed then my right ear POP painfully.. 

I use Peroxide which is what my mom's doctor recommended. Just dont do it too often as it can dry out the ear. Though if your ear is infected, it might hurt like a bitch going in, so Im not sure Id recommend it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 2/13/2018 at 12:44 PM, JoshB2084 said:

I didn't know I had ear wax problems till I went to see a doctor for a checkup before a surgery. She checked my ear and said that I have a lot of ear wax in one ear. She asked if it ever affected my hearing and I said no... till she made a rubbing skin sound with her hands for each ear and asked if I can hear it correctly. My heart sunk in when I noticed the difference in hearing (I always had good hearing before this test). I still said I can hear it perfectly and saved this discussion for my primary doctor for the next time I see him. My doctor suggested a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide and to wash it out, but I found this kid on Amazon. Basically, when I step out the shower, I drip a few drops of that thing in my wet ears, then suck it out with that suction bottle (everything is gentle). Then I clean the bottle by suctioning water into it and out of it. Then I use the same bottle to spray water into my ear and let it wash out the oily residue from the chemical. This cleans my ear fully. As a last resort, I take a 1/4 piece of paper tower, roll it up into a tube thing like a quetip, and dry out my ear. Hope this helps, and the kit is cheap. I do it twice a month or so.

I also don't follow the described instructions, and basically drip the bottle into my ears that are already wet, and use the bottle to suck out the water.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BKP4A6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.