Post Custom Desktop

I97Computers

Who cares about the post count though? Its pointless -.-

If you care so much about a post count then just spam YouTube comments :|

hey can I get a link to your youtube channel so we can do a sub 4 sub before this thread gets closed? 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

you people don't even know what spam is -.-

I didn't want to have to do this...

spam.jpg

I lied.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

hey can I get a link to your youtube channel so we can do a sub 4 sub before this thread gets closed?

SPAM HIM SHOW HIM HOW IT FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

SPAM HIM SHOW HIM HOW IT FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

I have 18 accounts... 

so if I dislike a video I REALLY FUCKING DISLIKE IT LOL I have made people with 1 sub cry before with all these people refreshing the page so they get like 90 views in 2 days all dislikes and argueing with eachother in spanish in the comments 

#KilledMyWife 

I'll play ball.

Here

qHx2BS4.jpg

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'll play ball.

Here

qHx2BS4.jpg

Again, Desktop (Not setup) 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Again, what the fuck is the difference? This is just another one of your spam topics.

2. Harassment and Profanities

You may not post content that contains material relating to the following: racismhatredviolent languagethreatsreal-life threatsinsultsextreme vulgar language,flaming, otherwise inappropriate or hurtful language, or harassment. Moreover, you may not post material that would bypass the software-based censor in order to achieve posting the material stated above either. In addition to words included in the censor list, sexual remarks may be considered profane when used in certain contexts and as such we suggest avoiding them altogether.

We have zero tolerance for personal attacks whether public or private on any individual or group ("personal attack" will be determined on a case by case basis by management). You may not use any method of delivery for materials which refer to ethnic/national originideological or religious beliefsgender, or sexual preference in a derogatory, demeaning or provocative context.

good-game-bro.jpg

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

R4's are realllly boring so I had to make it look better. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

R4's are realllly boring so I had to make it look better. 

I said "Take a screenshot of your desktop" 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

-snip-

Wow, so mature about it after people have told you dozens of times to stop spamming and even after I politely told you that this topic is a repost?

oh, ok mines made out of pressboard. I used to have a desktop made of mahogany. What an interesting topic for a thread

1453497_536623639763964_1996828691_n.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

Wow, so mature about it after people have told you dozens of times to stop spamming and even after I politely told you that this topic is a repost?

1. Never one have I spammed.

2. This isn't a repost (the rules were take a screenshot of your desktop) Not one forum on here says that (saying "show your desktop")

3. Yes people have been saying I've been spamming, but just because I was off work for one day. Active on the forums, doesn't make me a spammer.

4. Spamming

We do not want spam on Linus Tech Tips. There are certain sections of the forum designated for "off topic" and "general" posting posts containing those sorts of topics need to go there. That being said, spam includes, but is not limited to the following:

• Excessive/excessively off-topic threads or posts
  • Posting nonsensical messages
  • "Flooding" the forum with similar meaning messages
  • Post-Count farming
  • Unsolicited advertising via private message or email
  • Messages without content relevant to this website's mission.
  • Repeated posting with constant referrals to other website(s) with no purpose other than the promotion of that website.
  • Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
  • Reputation or "Likes" farming

Posting any of the above will result in your post being deleted and your account being infracted or worse suspended. Repeated abuse will result in us reporting you to your service provider.

I haven't been breaking any of these rules -.- 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

oh, ok mines made out of pressboard. I used to have a desktop made of mahogany. What an interesting topic for a thread

1453497_536623639763964_1996828691_n.jpg

Nice PSP and pocket watch. I didn't know people were still into pocket watches (I haven't used mine since I was 5) :P

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Nice PSP and pocket watch. I didn't know people were still into pocket watches (I haven't used mine since I was 5) :P

mines real gold, bought it off a indian guy at a yard sale for $5. carry it around with me everywhere 

#KilledMyWife 

mines real gold, bought it off a indian guy at a yard sale for $5. carry it around with me everywhere 

So is mine, my grandfather gave it to me. I think its 4k gold (Edit : its either 2k or 4k) I'd have to ask my grandfather. 

Take a screen shot of your desktop and post it on here! 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

2. This isn't a repost (the rules were take a screenshot of your desktop) Not one forum on here says that (saying "show your desktop")

3. Yes people have been saying I've been spamming, but just because I was off work for one day. Active on the forums, doesn't make me a spammer.

4. Spamming

We do not want spam on Linus Tech Tips. There are certain sections of the forum designated for "off topic" and "general" posting posts containing those sorts of topics need to go there. That being said, spam includes, but is not limited to the following:

• Post-Count farming
  • Repeated posting with constant referrals to other website(s) with no purpose other than the promotion of that website.

Posting any of the above will result in your post being deleted and your account being infracted or worse suspended. Repeated abuse will result in us reporting you to your service provider.

I'm going to be the the bigger person here and not even bother anymore. You and everything you post is a waste of time.

I'm going to be the the bigger person here and not even bother anymore. You and everything you post is a waste of time.

That's actually being immature. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

4. Spamming

• Post-Count farming

Is this not similar to the others that everyone already linked?

132.png

please someone end this maddness...

please please please

oh lord oh lordy ain't nobody got time for this! 

#KilledMyWife 

I hope this is his last thread...

OH LORDY THAT WOULD BE A JOYUS DAY!

n3dm4.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

I'm just going to lock this now. Each of you will be dealt with separately over the coming days. What I will say right now is that you are not to back seat moderate. If you feel a post violates the code of conduct, then report it. Do not take it upon yourself to start arguing with the creator of said content as to the nature of it. 

• 1 month later...

I think some peoples desktops can be really cool by adding Rainmeter or Rocketdock.

I'll go first

[Please Do Not Quote Images]

post-11506-0-10000300-1389589235_thumb.j

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)

theres already a forum for this

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed