Post Custom Desktop

I97Computers

because i love finland<33333

I think it's not as cool place as you think it is.  :rolleyes:    Well it's cool or more like cold but you know what i mean  :P

Signature is for bragging what's inside your case right? Hmm. so here it is.

Core i7 4770k @4.2Ghz Cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Asus Maximus VI Hero - 8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Genesis - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 4GB - 2 Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb SSDs And WD black 1TB - Corsair HX750 aaand that's pretty much it                                                                

Home network    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261563457.png  -  Mobile  http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261560246.png

im a big fan of nature backgrounds

my mac

post-8737-0-09180000-1390714708.png

my gaming pc

post-8737-0-83955700-1390714948.jpg

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Here is the desktop for my laptop.

Sadly wihtout that Asus "gadget" running, the computer will not go into sleep mode, so I'm stuck with it :\

TJZODSF.png

Old shit no one cares about but me.

-snip-

Quick Launch and Pinning are things people holy crap lol.  :o

I honestly thought I was the only one who had their taskbar at the top of the monitor.

I think it's not as cool place as you think it is.  :rolleyes:    Well it's cool or more like cold but you know what i mean  :P

lies!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Icons. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Just the necessities.

What is that widget in the top right corner ?

Nothing to see here - move along.

I hate this new 2MB download limit :( It's compressed a little bit (okay, maybe a fair bit). But here's my desktop.

post-6570-0-86169900-1390734104_thumb.jp

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

BR movies holy shit somebody knows them.

Great movie I even have the limited edition blu-ray. 

I honestly thought I was the only one who had their taskbar at the top of the monitor.

I'm surprised no on has said "OMGZ WEIRDO WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT THE TOP" yet.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

Love that wallpaper.

I want it.

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

• 3 months later...

Hello

I recently posted in the show your setup and I found some inspiration as to how I would like my setup to look like. But then I came to think of the desktop, does the setup reflect to desktop? How do you guys have your desktop setup, what wallpaper and what customizations do you use? 

Do you guys use third party software like rainmeter?

I thought it would be fun to see how we each have our desktop organized and setup, and maybe share tips, software and wallpapers. 

Pictures would ofcourse be more than welcome, I'll start.

post-79680-0-60232700-1399670481_thumb.j

This topic has been reposted so many times on LTT

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

The main thing I suggest is using Rainmeter :D Also I really don't like any icons on the desktop but that is just me.

My Own Desktop:

2m5mepw.jpg

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

This topic has been reposted so many times on LTT

Sorry I didn't know that, just thought it'd be helpful to us newer tech-interrested.

Censored... I have a problem keeping my desktop clean. double pun

ly78TNK.jpg

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Sorry I didn't know that, just thought it'd be helpful to us newer tech-interrested.

Its cool bro, the mods might just merge it with one of the other threads, :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Its cool bro, the mods might just merge it with one of the other threads, :)

Cool :)

The main thing I suggest is using Rainmeter  :D Also I really don't like any icons on the desktop but that is just me.

I feel the same, I'm as of now just figuring out where to put the rest at the top :)

Mine isn't all that intersting. I never got into Rainmeter and I do like the look of the Windows desktop

UtmqksV.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm a freaking noob, so i don't know how to add pictures, otherwise i'd show off mine

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I'm a freaking noob, so i don't know how to add pictures, otherwise i'd show off mine

Where you type your response to a post, look in the bottom right corner and click the "More Reply Options". From there, find the upload file button and select a saved file from your computer. hope this helped

Where you type your response to a post, look in the bottom right corner and click the "More Reply Options". From there, find the upload file button and select a saved file from your computer. hope this helped

thanks mate :)

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone