The LTT Star Wars Fan Club

AlTech

Welcome Star Warsians (IDEK), to the awesome and amazing LTT Star Wars Fan Club. Here we discuss star wars content, whether it is canon or not & other the expanded universe.

Rules:
No spoiling any Star Wars Movies currently in the Cinemas.

Be nice to each other, "Great Kid! Don't get cocky!"

"Stay on Target"

And of course post star wars related comments "Continue the operation, you may fire when ready".

Thanks for viewing this club. Make sure to follow it if you want to join this club.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Join this club i will. Resident legends nerd i could be hmm

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

2 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Green Leader, standing by.

You nerf-herder. 

- snip-

Fellow Starwarsian reporting in. Targeting the exhaust port, locking s-foils in attack position and starting my attack run :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

"The Force is with me and I am one with the Force."

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Bull's-eye wamp rats all day in my T-16 for fun!

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

13 hours ago, christianled59 said:

"The Force is with me and I am one with the Force."

I am the circle and the circle is me. I am the circle and the circle is me. I am the circle and the circle is me.I am the circle and the circle is me.I am the circle and the circle is me.I am the circle and the circle is me.I am the circle and the circle is me.I am the circle and the circle is me.

- snip-

Love the Wars!! 

(Except that young adult Anakin Skywalker, fuck that guy lol)   

43 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

Love the Wars!! 

(Except that young adult Anakin Skywalker, fuck that guy lol)   

Whaaat!? I looooved asshole Anakin. Episode 3 was one of my favorites. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Does anyone else think R1 was the best? 

Rogue One the best? No - I thought it was awesome, and in my ranking, I currently have it in 3rd place, but I still think Empire is the best.

But I can understand those who think it's the best.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

So I was thinking, what would happen in Star Wars if there was no Jedi? Were the Jedi "mass murderers" despite claiming to be "Peace keepers"?

If we take a look at Star Wars Episode 1 we see that the Jedi are responsible for putting one of their own members (Quigon jinn) in danger in addition to Naboo Security Volunteers that fight alongside the queen near the end of the movie. In fact, many Naboo security volunteers fighting near the end of the movie are killed by droids. In addition to this, many Gungans and the separatists are killed during the battle of Naboo. During which, young Anakin Skywalker destroys the trade federation's base.

In Episode 2, the Jedi are responsible for killing numerous droids, bounty hunters and even themselves since they are putting their own lives at risk. At this point, we can effectively call Jedi "murderers" since they have no issue with putting people at risk of death and killing many.

Leading up to the events of Episode 3, many clones and Jedi are killed in the clone wars. In addition, they kill Count Dooku and General Grievous along with many other Jedi for failing to take action within a reasonable time frame against Chancellor Palpatine.

In Episode 4, Luke Skywalker and Obi wan Kenobi aid each other in blowing up the death star which incidentally contains millions of people working for the empire. Thus they should be considered "Mass murderers" by definition.

In Episode 5, Luke is responsible for killing crews of AT-AT crews on Hoth. In Episode 6, Luke destroys the second death star and thus kills millions of imperial soldiers and employees.

In Episode 7 we can see that Rey and Finn are responsible for killing many storm troopers and others.

Thus it would be sensible to presume that the Jedi are actually evil and are mass murderers.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

So I was thinking, what would happen in Star Wars if there was no Jedi? Were the Jedi "mass murderers" despite claiming to be "Peace keepers"?

If we take a look at Star Wars Episode 1 we see that the Jedi are responsible for putting one of their own members (Quigon jinn) in danger in addition to Naboo Security Volunteers that fight alongside the queen near the end of the movie. In fact, many Naboo security volunteers fighting near the end of the movie are killed by droids. In addition to this, many Gungans and the separatists are killed during the battle of Naboo. During which, young Anakin Skywalker destroys the trade federation's base.

In Episode 2, the Jedi are responsible for killing numerous droids, bounty hunters and even themselves since they are putting their own lives at risk. At this point, we can effectively call Jedi "murderers" since they have no issue with putting people at risk of death and killing many.

Leading up to the events of Episode 3, many clones and Jedi are killed in the clone wars. In addition, they kill Count Dooku and General Grievous along with many other Jedi for failing to take action within a reasonable time frame against Chancellor Palpatine.

In Episode 4, Luke Skywalker and Obi wan Kenobi aid each other in blowing up the death star which incidentally contains millions of people working for the empire. Thus they should be considered "Mass murderers" by definition.

In Episode 5, Luke is responsible for killing crews of AT-AT crews on Hoth. In Episode 6, Luke destroys the second death star and thus kills millions of imperial soldiers and employees.

In Episode 7 we can see that Rey and Finn are responsible for killing many storm troopers and others.

Thus it would be sensible to presume that the Jedi are actually evil and are mass murderers.

If you think about it, the Jedi and the rebels are kind of the bad guys. With the Empire comes order, and in a  sense, peace. Chances are, you'll live a good life if you simply follow the law of the galaxy.

Rebellion is only inciting more violence and thus more deaths. Far less people would have died if there was never a rebellion. 

1 minute ago, christianled59 said:

If you think about it, the Jedi and the rebels are kind of the bad guys. With the Empire comes order, and in a  sense, peace. Chances are, you'll live a good life if you simply follow the law of the galaxy.

Rebellion is only inciting more violence and thus more deaths. Far less people would have died if there was never a rebellion. 

True but in real life history, the same could be said, for example, the American Revolution. If the Americans had simple surrendered or never fought the British to begin with, many people would have been spared.

Same goes for the American Civil War - if the Union had just let the southern states Secede from the USA, many many people would have been spared.

Just sparing life does not equal morality.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

True but in real life history, the same could be said, for example, the American Revolution. If the Americans had simple surrendered or never fought the British to begin with, many people would have been spared.

Same goes for the American Civil War - if the Union had just let the southern states Secede from the USA, many many people would have been spared.

Just sparing life does not equal morality.

I agree. 

On another note, I'll just say I'm on the Dark Side. I'm always rooting for the empire. I kind of hope they switch it up this trilogy and end it with the Empire coming out on top in episode 9.

2 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

I kind of hope they switch it up this trilogy and end it with the Empire coming out on top in episode 9.

Nope. That's what Episode 10 is for. Seriously though, these memes about so many star wars episodes need to stop :(.

Am I the only one who thinks Snoke could be Darth Plageuis?

2 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Nope. That's what Episode 10 is for. Seriously though, these memes about so many star wars episodes need to stop :(.

No, its always like that. What im saying is it should be mixed up. I know a lot of lifetime starwars fans that are a bit disappointed with how much the new trilogy is starting to mirror the original

10 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Snoke could be Darth Plageuis?

Oh I think it's a very well thought out theory.

4 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Oh I think it's a very well thought out theory.

I've heard some rumors that Snoke is Mace Windu....

I've heard some rumors that Snoke is Mace Windu....

I've heard those too, but I think they're stupid rumours and have no substance. The Snoke = Plageuis rumour makes a lot more sense if you sit down and analyze them both.

I'm gonna be just as mad if Snoke = Windu as if Rey = Leia's daughter.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

I've heard those too, but I think they're stupid rumours and have no substance. The Snoke = Plageuis rumour makes a lot more sense if you sit down and analyze them both.

I'm gonna be just as mad if Snoke = Windu as if Rey = Leia's daughter.

But Rey is Palpatine's grand daughter.....

But Rey is Palpatine's grand daughter.....

She might be. There's nothing to substantiate that rumour though.

I'm still firmly convinced that she is Luke's daughter. That doesn't mean she isn't also Palp's grand daughter or Obi-Wan's grand daughter though.

I know we had a Star Wars thread but can't find it on phone. 

Anyhow, finally watched Rogue One yesterday and imo it was OK. Nothing spectacular but it was not bad. I'd put it somewhere in the mid. But the last few min were amazing, gotta admit. Even though we all new it was before ep IV at one point. :D

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.