Weapon of choice

Silentprototipe

The 40 cm/45 Type 94 naval gun. Btw it was actually a 46cm, the name was just to keep secrecy about its true caliber.

I'd rather have a 16 inch gun turret off of an Iowa Class Battleship.

Or an aircraft carrier. Actually I think I'll have that.

A spoon.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Fork firing rail gun

You'd pointlessly vaporize the fork.

unless you're trying to pump your enemy's face full of white-hot metal steam at point-blank.

My ideal weapon of choice would be... a crowbar. Or a wrecking bar. with a knife in my pocket.

Projectile weapon of choice would be a bow and arrow.

If I had to use a gun, I wouldn't - they're cheating. Until you run out of ammo, in which case they're useless.

290x reference cooler make people go deaf ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

DEEZ NUTS

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

The pen. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Frickin lasers man

Vector Manipulation. Can re direct your own projectiles back at you, and depending on how strong it is I could cause your blood to stop flowing or burst through you. Pretty much a more advanced version of telekinesis.

Melee condor-heavykukri.jpg

Gun

stacks_image_1684.jpg

Vehicle:

Marine%20HMMWV%20with%20Collapsing%20MCT

11597731486_3929539039_b.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

You'd pointlessly vaporize the fork.

unless you're trying to pump your enemy's face full of white-hot metal steam at point-blank.

My ideal weapon of choice would be... a crowbar. Or a wrecking bar. with a knife in my pocket.

Projectile weapon of choice would be a bow and arrow.

If I had to use a gun, I wouldn't - they're cheating. Until you run out of ammo, in which case they're useless.

Think your thinking to future/anime, perfectly plausible to use a superconductor at low temp to adjust the magnetic field and fire fast enough to kill a man or two

Think your thinking to future/anime, perfectly plausible to use a superconductor at low temp to adjust the magnetic field and fire fast enough to kill a man or two

Not the magnetic field and electrical resistance of the rails I'm worried about - it's the friction from accelerating the fork against a couple of metal rails to a dozen times the speed of sound.

It'd still kill the man outright, though.

Unless of course you mean using a magnetic coil to accelerate the projectile. That's not a problem (although that particular magnetic accelerator is called a Gauss gun or a coil gun.)

Any weapon + a V.A.T.S. I'd have all the time in the world to make my move :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

A GameCube controller. Thing is so sturdy and doesn't seem to be able to break

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Not the magnetic field and electrical resistance of the rails I'm worried about - it's the friction from accelerating the fork against a couple of metal rails to a dozen times the speed of sound.

It'd still kill the man outright, though.

Unless of course you mean using a magnetic coil to accelerate the projectile. That's not a problem (although that particular magnetic accelerator is called a Gauss gun or a coil gun.)

The rails wouldn't have to touch when using EM.Just close proximity would happily work and if your worried about the fork melting I'd use either a high quality plastic designed to fail after a shot (slow reload times) or a payload delivery system that disintegrates once out of the "chamber"

Bah China! These are Germany engineered

Haha at least I won´t have to pay too much for shipping :PI really hope that spoon doubles as powerbank for my dank smartphone...

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

-snip-

This is kinda scary :c misses hitmarkers though.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Black bo staff that is baton sized and extends with the push of a button (double sided lightsaber style) and has tasers on either end.

Extended:

B3KzCk.png

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I'll go for a 50 m tall mecha suit of doom that also gives you the ability to build a planet-conquering army in a matter of minutes.

ACU_qjpreviewth.jpg?226683

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

snip

Deagle, such practical, much wow. Great for showing off, but not much else. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!