Scrapyard Wars Season 3 - With Scrappy Guest Austin Evans!

Choo+choo+all+aboard+the+hype+train+_c09

Oooo. A fellow Melbournian I see...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

@LinusTech When is episode 2 for Vessel Coming Out? IM pumped

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

uploading now :D

f5.jpg

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Episode 2 is up on Vessel.

Episode 1 is almost done processing on YouTube :D

Hype watching at the moment!

Keep up the nice work Linus B)

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I'm going to say that it needs re-uploaded, because after the ads at 9:25, the whole video goes out of sync with the audio.

I am not signing.  This is a scam.  You don't get my signature.

-koolkyle

There, now you got it. Go away.

Yeah, a re-upload would be nice to hopefully fix the audio after the ads would be amazing.

uploading now :D

Excellent, this makes my weekend end on a high note. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | RAM: G.Skill 32Gb at 3200Mhz | GPU:  GTX 1080ti

Episode 2 is up on Vessel.

Episode 1 is almost done processing on YouTube :D

thank you for the youtube upload.its 5 years later but who cares about us on youtube

thank you for the youtube upload.its 5 years later but who cares about us on youtube

1 week

get your head out of your ass.

I don't know if anyone noted that before but why didn't any of You (Linus/Luke/Austin) guys thought of checking out passmark list from the start? Linus did check out some cards database though.

Essentially you could simply go here: http://cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php and sort cpu's or gpu's by value which essentially is performance per $.

With that knowledge you could go for some LGA 771 quad core xeon for like 9 bucks, 1$ for a LGA 775 mod instead of going for $50 quad core and then just figure out which $100 gpu from the top of the list get.

6 episodes?! D:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What is so exciting about a Q6600?

Quad core CPU, decent performance.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What is so exciting about a Q6600?

If you were addressing my post:

Nothing exciting about Q6600 but if their target is going for best value then getting some really cheap quad cores could do the trick. You can get quad core xeon modded for 10 bucks but you wont get an i7 for 50, you know.

If you were addressing my response:

Nothing exciting about Q6600 but if their target is going for best value then getting some really cheap quad cores could do the trick. You can get quad core xeon modded for 10 bucks but you wont get i7 for 50, you know. 

tbh, was more a reaction to Linus's reaction. I still have a q6600 in a rig running.

This series inspired me to get off my arse and look into vassel and at $3 a month I regret not doing it sooner. I hope may others will follow suit.

dbrand, dbrand, dbrand..... is all I got out of this episode.

I get it they are the sponsor and Linus got 3 macbooks and 3 note 5 for free but damn, was the ad in the middle really necessary? walking on a fine line...