Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I'd sleep with Jabba the Hutt for a beta code... or you guys could just give me one.  :D

I want to enter because well star wars is bae star wars is life  :wub:

also 

tdqjji84cghogn0x2svb.jpg

Man I really wish I could get a PC key to try this out before the open beta

I just got my new PC but haven't got any games for it!! It would be so nice to try out the battlefront beta :D

I thought it's an open beta and anyone can get in on it? What's the point of this key?

such giveaway! much key! very thanksful! wow!

me want key <3

Like most people here, I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have played the Battlefront games since the very first one released. They're part of my childhood. The wait between Battlefront 2 and the current Battlefront game was agonizing, especially when Battlefront 3 went through a variation at 3 game studios (3 versions total) before we have what we have now. I'm excited to see what DICE's spin on the Battlefront series will be. They're the right people for the job and they have a ton of experience in large multiplayer games. 

So basically I want the key to see if DICE has made a worthy successor to the Battlefront series. From what I have been hearing, they will not disappoint, but hands on experience is always a plus for me.

COMIC SANS

I have been playing Star Wars games for a very long time and wish to try the beta out.

I have been a Star Wars fan ever since I was a kid. I've played all most every star wars game!!!. :D I'd love to receive a beta code :D
I also dream of having one of those storm trooper costume. (made by the real makers of costume of SW but still making your own wouldnt hurt that much)

I would like a key because I want to try out the game and see how my computer handles it:D

I Don't think anyone here know how many hours I played on Battlefront 2. At least 1500 xD

I'm a huge dice fan, I play all their games and I'm super interested in a non Battlefield game they made

Youtuber seeking that beta code giveaway. Will send thanks to Logitech!

I've always liked Star Wars and battlefront 2 is arguably the best Star Wars game ever made, well Force Unleashed was pretty great, and I just really want to see how the game pairs up with battlefield, yes I know its not battlefield but I like both games. 

Looks like a fun game and i'v had nothing that's gotten me exited in a while. Looking forward to this hugely :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Im the "try before you buy" guy so i want to try before i buy the game so to speak

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I would love to get the key, to play with friends in beta, they all somehow allready have the keys,.... and I want to try the game out, and help developers develope it, by reporting bugs and stuff to thier forum, I have done this in every beta I got for any game, becuse I want to expend and make a better gaming community, Even if I don't get the key, I atleast hope I will make other person's day with that key! And,so good luck guys! BTW sorry for my bad english.

Long term fan of the battlefront series (and starwars mmo's... I was a top player in SWTOR before that went to hell), plus I just built this new computer and I haven't had the chance to really flex it's muscle multiplayer style and that would be awesome!

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

The reason why I want the Star Wars Battlefront Beta is because I have been a huge fan of star wars movies, Lego's, game's, and apparel. Sense I was a kid me and my brother would play the older Battlefront's endlessly.

The game looks awesome i am looking forward to playing it, would be sweet if i could play it a day early. 

I loved the first 2 games and always wanted to play it on pc.