Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I've played the last 2 Star Wars Battlefront games on the original Xbox and throuroughly loved them. It would be great to see the huge upgrade in graphics and game engine (among other factors) . I've also played many of EA's other big titles, so would be intrigued to explore this combination of my favourite aspects of gaming.

Hey guys! thanks for this opprotunity!

• CPU i7-5820K
  • Motherboard MSI x99A Gamming 7
  • RAM 16GB trident Z
  • GPU GTX windforce 980ti, Gtx Strix 980ti
  • Case CM Cosmos II
  • Storage 1TB HDD+4TBHDD & 240GB SSD+512GB
  • PSU 1000W EVGA supernova G2
  • Display(s) Sony 49in 4k
  • Cooling 1x140mm fan, 4x120mm fan, 1x360mm radiator
  • Keyboard Corsair KB RGB 95
  • Mouse Corsair M65
  • Sound Logitech THX 2.1
  • Operating System windows 10 pro

I really really want it cos I love Star Wars Battlefront 2 and would like to see whats the new one like :DDDD

I would love to play this game, I mainly don't have the funds to buy it myself though, so winning it would be amazing.

I'm a huge star wars fan and have been a fan of the battlefront series for years. I was so happy when dice and EA decided to revive the series :D

I cant wait to play the game and any chance to jump on a day early is a chance not to be passed on xD

PS love the show 

im woking 14 hour shifts the next 4 days and wont have time to play pleeeaaaase pick me !!!!

My friends is really hyped on the game, and I'm a star wars fan myself so I want to test it and look how it is :)

I NEED a Battlefront Key to play the fool out of it, so I will be better than my friends at it when it releases. 

Dont hold it against me that I finally signed up to the forum just to get a code.  Pretty Please?

I've never really had a chance to play any Star Wars game, but I've only heard positive things about nearly every game. :) So this would be a nice chance to play the game. Also, all of my friends plan to get it when it comes out, so I would more likely buy it and finally have a game that I can play with others!

Thanks!

huge starwars fan, would be cool to be able to take down a walker

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Would really like to get a key. Will be interesting to see the similarities between other DICE games and SW:BF

i've never been the biggest star wars fan but the new movie is super interesting. i'd like to become a huge fan!

I need it so I can fight the bad guys with my space laser blaster.

I would love to try out this game on my new 5960X and Titan X mATX system :D

New Build: TBA

Displays: 3x 27-Inch AOC e2752Vq @ 1080p 60Hz
NAS: QNAP TS-269 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Black | RAID 1

I would love to be able to get it.... I'm a huge Star Wars fan! Thx LTT and Logitech for doing Thai giveaway!!

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

I need to use a TIE fighter to blow up some rebel scum! Now may I have my code please? :3

I have been trying to get my hands on an "early access" beta code since I have seen people streaming the game a couple days ago. I want to play so bad because I am a huge Star Wars fan! Also, I follow LMG on twitter and watch all your webisodes. Finally, I will be proactive and help the developers with internal bugs, as this is what "Beta Testing" is all about. Please pick me! P.S. I am now following @LogitechG :)

I'd love to try battlefront. I've been a fan of star wars series for years. I played many star wars games from the lego series and others. 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

loved to get a beta code the only other games i have played while in beta were kerbal space program and minecraft 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/