Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I remeber playing the old battlefront game on my PSP, now I got a gamer pc. Plus I like the StarWars saga :D

I hope I winone of the beta keys :D

I would love key, my friends have always talked about this game series and i would love to try it

Can i please have a key i just want to kill some rebel troops.

01000100 01100001 01110010 01110101 01100100 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01010011 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01101101

Sweet baby jesus yes!

Can't wait to fulfill my childhood fantasy of getting killed over and over again by stormtroopers!

Not the biggest star wars fan but loved the battlefront games. Battlefront 2 <3

I'm super excited to try a fighting type game that isn't CoD or Battlefield. I love the BF series..but hard line yup hardline was a game.....and the bugs that plagued BF4 for over a year.

I'm hoping gaming in the AAA title world can make me happy again.

Current Specs:

Intel Core i5 4690K 4.6GHz

GTX 1070 8GB

16BG Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3

Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3

EVGA 650w PSU

256GB Sandisk SSD

120GB Adata SSD

2x 1TB Seagate HDD

I love star wars, and I loved star wars battlefront 2. Played it all the time with my cousins. I am particularly interested to see if they have support for 3x monitors this early. 

Please! I need a code for the beta of one of my favorite game series of all time!

I want to see how the use of Photogammetry has really impacted the graphics and art style of the game! Its super impressive they managed to digitize lots of the original props!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

The reason I want a key is a few of my friends are super hyped about the game and have pre ordered it. It'd be great to have that experience as well

Sig under construction.

I`d love one. Going away without internet connection in 1 day. So this would give me some few extra hours playtime :D

great stuff. would like a key since i've been watching it on twitch so i wanna try it for myself

i want to try out the star wars battlefront beta so i can actually try a game that uses my gaming pcs specs properly oh yeah and so i can brag to all my freinds

I want a key so I can play with someone I know who already has a key.

i would love to try the beta since the only other games i have are dayz standalone and farming simulator 2015 and need something worth playing

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

I want to see if the compromises ruin the game or not. I'm hoping not!

I love star wars and would honestly love to see what all the hype is about. Thanks for doing this by the way.