Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

SO HYPED FOR THIS GAME

I've loved and played to death every Star Wars I've got my hands on, starting with Jedi knight: jedi outcast as one of the first games I've ever played.

Battlefront was always the go-to lan game that my brothers and I played and I'm soooooooo excited for the new one!

I'm going to be building a new PC just so I can run battlefront properly and I'd love to get on the beta to see if my current rig can even handle it at all :D

pls

Higgl3

:)

p.s. Thanks Logitech! you da bomb!

i like turtles

Hello!

First, thanks for giving away the beta keys! The reason why I would want a beta key is because I have played Battlefield 4 for a long time and I want to see the similarities and differences of Battlefronts DICE and Battlefields DICE.

Thanks again!

OOH me me me.

I absolutely love Star Wars and would love to check this out.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

I would enjoy have a beta key being that I have every game Lucas Films ever made and I am a die hard fan.  Plus I just made the time to make a account here. :)

I've spend many hours in Battlefront II and would like to see if the new one is as addictive. And to be honest: Who isn't a Star Wars fan?

I loved the Star Wars series since I was a kid. I've played Battlefront 1 & 2 and still have 2 for both PC and Xbox. This was one of my favorite games and hope that the new version is much the same. I haven't live streamed for months and being able to live stream it before open beta would be great.

Omg Omg Omg!! I need the beta so bad :D :D :D :D. Ohhh i hope i get it !!!

PS: hype! hype! hype! hype! hype! xD

Not sure if I want to buy it but would love to play the beta to make my final decision!

I want Star Wars Battlefront beta so that I can brag to all my friends that I have it when it's not released yet. I also really love Star Wars.

I'm a Star Wars fan but I'm still skeptical about the game. I would love a beta key to try and it and hopefully be a convert! I want to be crazy excited for the game, but don't know how it will stack up to battlefield 4. Either way good luck to everyone else! Ps Linus you are the shiznit, I've already told quite a few ppl about your YouTube channel and how much it would help them out towards their builds!

I'm a big fan of Star Wars, and was absolutely blown away by all the gameplay footage released so far. They've really outdone themselves this time. I'm so psyched to play this game!!!

I'd love a key. I'm really interested in benchmarking this game in triple monitor nvidia surround in my 970. And generally enjoy the game. I'm a huge star wars fan, I plan on watching a marathon with my girlfriend when the next movie comes out.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Me and my friend game share and are both dieing to play this game. I have work all weekend and won't have time to play so I was hoping to get an early access code so me and my friend could play together and see if the beta experience was worth a pre-order. I would really appreciate a beta code.

Want to see how my rig will handle it. And would like to see what the fuss is about!