Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Pleeeeeeeaaaaassssee

Who's doesn't love star wars?

I have loved star wars forever and I loved the original battlefront series. I hope I get to try the game

I really enjoyed Battlefront II and I can't wait to see what this brings to the table!  :P

I have loved star wars forever and I loved the original battlefront series. I hope I get to try the game

Edit sorry im new to the forum and I double posted from my phone

I'd love to have a key for this game as I'm used to beta testing games and also I'm maaassive avid star wars fan.

because I like star wars and battlefront 2

I want to surprise my wife with this code tonight! She has been waiting eagerly for AGES to play! 

I would love a key and I would definitely use the heck outta it since I just built my new pc! Cmon RNG!

The reason why I want the Star Wars Battlefront Beta is because I have been a huge fan of star wars movies, Lego's, game's, and apparel. Sense I was a kid me and my brother would play the older Battlefront's endlessly.

I just wanna see if it's really as bad as people say it is.

I'd love a code please, i'll be taking part in the game for sure and will use the code! i'll also be streaming it asoon as i get the code! ( if i get ) im a big fan of starwars and have been for many years! just not got lucky with a key yet

Hey all,

The awesome folks over at Logitech G (in partnership with LucasArts) have given us five Star Wars: Battlefront beta keys to give away today!

Entry is simple - comment below mentioning why you want to try the Star Wars: Battlefront beta (huge Star Wars fan? Just want to see what all the hype is about?). That's it!

And, while this isn't a requirement, if you're happy to see giveaways like this you should go follow @LogitechG on Twitter and say thanks for hooking the community up with these keys!

Rules:

1. One entry (comment) per person.

2. Only enter if you will actually use the key!

3. If you win, please try to reply promptly. Winners will have 24 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will have a VERY quick turnaround. The five winners will be chosen at approximately 5:30pm PT, ~6 hours from now. Winners will be contacted through a PM from me here on the forum.

Good luck all! :)

can`t wait.

Star wars is amazing. Probably watched the original trilogy 50 times as a kid. And I like the 3 newest ones.. Probably one of the only people that did.

*insert prequel joke here* i would like a key

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I'd love a key because I'm excited to see which direction the new battlefront games are going! I loved 1 and 2 and now I'm excited for 3!

I'm just a lonely rebel... Stole an ATT going anywhere... Went to the cantina to roll the dice.... Some of us were just born to sing the blues... Leia in a spoky room.. You see where this is going... I'm so desperate.. Grace my soul. :D PC MASTA RACE

I have put hundreds and hundreds of hours into Star Wars Battlefront 2 as a kid and an adult. I am so excited to try the new Star Wars Battlefront game to see if it lives up to the hype!

Long time Star Wars Battlefront fan, hoping to get in some play time before I work tomorrow and then writing papers the rest of the week!

Hey dude! Thanks for this contest (kind of)

I'm Agentgb, a french youtuber with over 200 000 subscribers ( www.youtube.com/user/Agenlgar) and i'm a HUUUUUGE Star Wars fan.

I want to play Battlefront soooo bad, and a key would be the best birthday gift ever (it was on the 4th but whatever)

I saw all the movies, i played a lot of Star Wars games, my first game was Star Wars rebell assault 2 on Windows 95! I'm also 

a huge Lego Star Wars fan, I still buy some of them, i even bought the Millenium Falcon for my birthday! (20 years old ans still

playing with Lego Star Wars, so what?) I also played with all the Lego Star Wars video games, i even have the App!

And as a youtuber i did a lot of Star Wars mod showcase, and also an adventure on the hypixel map! I'm a Star Wars  fan, i am waiting

for this game soooo bad and i want to record some videos on the game, so if i could post the first one tomorrow that would be AWESOME! :D

I hope you'll accept my request, thanks in advance and may the Force be with you! :D

Btw sorry if my english is not 100% correct

Agentgb

Waited a long time for a great star wars game, would love to find out if this is the ONE game i'll spend all year playing or not, and a beta key would certainly allow me to explore such a possibility!