Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I would love to try the Star Wars Battlefront beta!

I have never actually watched Star Wars, but would like to get into it. I know nothing about the game; however, I'll most likely enjoy it. Thanks LMG and Logitech!

blackshades on

I am a huge Star Wars fan and would love to have a key to this! I have always owned all the movies dating back to the days of the 3-VHS box set.

Huge starwars fan, 1000+ hours of battlefront 2 on ps2, and I've racked up a collection of star wars books and such.

Thanks

A code for PC or PS4 would be amazing I've been trying to get one since the were released, and I'd like to have as much play time as possible. I played battlefront 2 almost everyday until gamespy shutdown.

I just recently bought a new 970 from EVGA and hell yeah I'd like to see how it runs.

Battlefront 2 was my favourite childhood game, I doubt this will live up to the hype but I still really wanna try it

Never won a giveaway before but I'd love to win this one to put my new PC to the test!

Battlefront 2 was one of my favorite PS2 game to play with friend so I definitely want to try this one out 

Me and my friend are avid Star Wars fans and couldnt wait for this game! He already got a key but I didnt and would also like to make youtube videos about it to. 

I love Star Wars and PC games.................... so yeah me wantz it ^_^

CPU: FX 8150 @ 4.4 GHz GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 780 Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80v2  RAM: 8GB 1333 Mhz Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: x2 Western Digital blue 1tb HDD PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: NZXT Lexa S MonitorVizio 42in LCD tv 1080p / Hanns-G 23in LCD monitor 1440x900   Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Mouse: Generic Optical 

I want to put my rig through it's paces and see what's all the fuss is about :)

I would love to win a key, star wars has been a big part of my childhood and even now going back to the first star wars movie and being able to see Episode 3 in theaters. The games look just as good, playing battlefront 2 back on the ps2, but you cant beat the original 3 movies.

I saw some YouTubers play and it looked really epic, i remember playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS2 and those were amazing memories.

I want a key... Cause Star Wars....

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

I would love to play it because battlefront 2 was my entry into the gaming world back on the playstation 2. I had hours and hours of fun back then and I cant wait to try out the new game! 

I would like a key. I am really looking forward to seeing how this game treats the Star Wars franchise. Also a good excuse to use my new G502 mouse.