Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Really wanted to get into the alpha, unfortunately didn't. I've played every battlefront game thoroughly on xbox and the ones on PSP as well. I would really love to see first hand if it lives up to what i want it to be! Good on Logitech thanks for the giveaway!

Fractal Design Define S | Asus X570 TUF Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3600mhz ram | Nvidia RTX 3080 FE |

Corsair RMx 1000w PSU | Corsair H115 Elite Cappellix | Micron M600 M.2 256Gb SSDs | WD SN850X 4TB NVME | 2TB Samsung 860evo | 1440p 240hz LG UltraGear 27GR95QE OLED | 1440p 155hz Dell S2719DGF | LG 29WP60G-B 1080p 75hz Ultrawide | GMMK TKL | Glorious Model O-

I love all the Battlefield games and I'm really looking forward to Battlefront. I'd love to be able to play a bit early! Here's hoping!

New to the forums! Also big fan of the old games and really want to see if the new Battlefront is worthy.

My best friend and I used to play galactic conquest in Battlefront 2 for hours and hours. We would always play as the Empire and we always made sure that the final battle would take place on Hoth. We crushed the rebellion with AT-ATs and ran around as Vadar and listened to the cheesiest dragonforce song. This is one of my favourite memories of my adolescence. I guess there's no more galactic conquest mode but I still want to see if it's still fun to play on Hoth please!!

I Love OT Star Wars! This Game will be AMAZING!!!!!

"That's weird, I thought that R9 295X2's have liquid coming out of them at all times......"

Battlefront was my childhood.... i need the new version come on

I played the alpha and can confirm that this will be amazing. I can't wait for the beta!

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and would love to try this game!

Hi,

Would like to get one!

I don't want to wait until tomorrow afternoon here in germany .. :(

I want to play it because so far based on the trailers, it's the closest a game has come to making the Star Wars universe seem real. I want to see if it's really like that as I hope. This will probably be the best Star Wars game ever for this genre.

Regalame una llave amigo por favor ;)

Please give me a key my friend ;)

I want a key because it seems like a really cool game! Thanks Guys!

AllTheMegahertz

A few hours in advance for the beta ? 

Yes please, so i can test my 760's swagerinos on that  :ph34r:

Let's agree to disagree

Ayyyy I really want to stream this game so I'll take a PC key if I win

awesome give away guys!

good luck to everyone!

I'd like to get a key, since I was a big fan of Battlefront 2 years ago and I'd love to play the new one.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"