Kotaku banned from Ubisoft's E3 press event

TopWargamer

its not like ubisoft had anything good to report on anyways. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Well...can't say I am sad.

After months of calling games sexist and racist and bla bla bla, devs are maybe starting to get tired of them.

Maybe Polygon and those other ones like it are next to be left out of the party by devs.

Doesn't matter how much you hate Ubisoft, this is what needs to be done. You spew bullshit and lie, you won't get invited to the cool guys party.

And a classic Kotaku image for fun :)

OLR0X9t.jpg

good

they are already banned on PCMR :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ouuuuuuh this makes me moist!

More company's should start ignoring Kotaku and not let them in at their events, maybe that'll stem the tide of SJW's and their smear-campaign against nerds and gamers.

good

they are already banned on PCMR :P

Really? That's awesome news. I know some were posting and requesting it be banned or relegated to be permanently archived to be starved of clicks, but I didn't know the decision had been made.

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

Technically yes, they are. 

If shitposting and clickbait with games thrown in every now and then qualifies as journalism then thank god for indie reviewers.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Listen, I personally am not a fan of Ubisoft and Kotaku is really starting to annoy me with their Gamer Gate nonsense, but my goodness Ubi, Kotaku is one of the larger game journalism sites. You can't just outright ban them because you're pissy with them.

Um, yes, they can.

Hopefully Kotaku is banned from the entire event. Disgusting website.

REKT

/kappa

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Are people actually made at Ubisoft over this? I'm glad those SJW, un-ethical bastards aren't invited. Maybe Polygon will be next as well.

Agreed.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i so do not like Ubisoft, and i stopped buying their games, when a company start scheming their customers, lying, and act like they can do whatever they want...i just do not care about them, well actualy i do laugh when they shoot themselves in the foot every now and then.

yeah, we all know kotaku barely qualifies as journalism, but ubisoft is just as bad as a publisher.  If they are banning them, they might as well ban polygon too, which IMO is worse than kotaku.

Alright, Ubisoft.  You dug out of your hole -just- a tiny bit.  Tiny.  Very little.  But you dug out.  You're a few centimeters higher than you were.

This makes sense, as Kotaku isn't a journalist site.

Technically yes, they are. 

You don't know what "technically" means. They are a blog, not journalists. Journalists have standards, blogs have nothing which is why they are able to write some of the stupidity they write. Anything Gawker media puts up is a blog. These people are not journalists. 

Zoe-Quinn.jpg

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES

...lets get this wank stain in here just for the lulz

The cat's face says it all!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

This is Ubi telling us "we are diggimg again".

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Kotaku from what I've read. has done some pretty scummy things, to bad reviews. Bias,and more. So Im kinda cool for this. They were on fire since all this came out. I say we dont need no water let the Mofo burn! 

Warning coarse language

How are they digging? Not inviting a social justice blog to their press event isn't digging.

Banning critics only shows the fear UniSoft has. No wonder they banned people from reviewing their games (or just one game?!) in winter last year.

Their reputation is low and instead of making quality products they ban people from their events.

Some critics can be harsh but Ubi fully deserves it.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Banning critics only shows the fear UniSoft has. No wonder they banned people from reviewing their games (or just one game?!) in winter last year.

Their reputation is low and instead of making quality products they ban people from their events.

Some critics can be harsh but Ubi fully deserves it.

Again they are not critics, they are biased, opinionated jackasses and it's about damn time somebody finally says "No, you're not press, you're a political association"

-------

Current Rig

-------

Again they are not critics, they are biased, opinionated jackasses and it's about damn time somebody finally says "No, you're not press, you're a political association"

Fair enough. I only read OP's post (he called them "large journalist site") and some guy who said they critisize games.

More people however say they are annoying so u are probably right.

Kotaku is shit anyways

They should be banned from everything