Stunning Real-Time DirectX12 Demo from Square Enix

qwertywarrior

at first i was like "yeah thats Game engine prerendered footage"

but then he moved the cam .this is REAL TIME

EDIT thx Kloaked

Demo running on four TitanXs

better video

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Did they say what hardware was runnin this  ?

they just said "geforce GTX" but in the first few seconds u can see a quad sli system

but im not sure what is powering this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

amazed.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Look beautiful, one day, ONE DAY we'll see this in games

" 8k*8k textures "  definitely titan x :D

If not couple of them. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Did they say what hardware was runnin this  ?

they just said "geforce GTX" but in the first few seconds u can see a quad sli system

but im not sure what is powering this

Jacob from EVGA said on Twitter that it's four Titan X's.

incredible!  

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

nvm

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

just copy the url for embed tweets

I figured it out before you replied :P

Heyyo,

DirectX 12 keeps looking more and more promising.. The main thing I'm hopeful for is the VRAM sharing of multi-GPUs and better multi-GPU scaling which is promised so far. Sadly I can't test it on Windows 10 technical preview with NVIDIA's DirectX12 drivers since for Dx12 only single-GPU is supported. 3DMark's 3D API Overhead test crashes if I try SLI in Dx12.

Showing PC features for an engine that isn't even used by a single PC game...

Here's the DX11 version they released 2 years ago:

True, same could be said about Futuremark benchmarks but it's neat to see what kind of graphics they're capable of.. sadly no mention or showcase of the hardware being used to power this, but still pretty darn neat.

[EDIT]

Of course as I build my post someone quotes EVGA's Twitter of 4 Titan X's... that's badass... but sadly out of reach for the average consumer... for now. ;)

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Incredible.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

That closeup, looks excellent! :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Too bad real games never look like that. Probably because they never bother optimizing or properly coding.

So......does this mean ff15 is coming to PC?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

WOW

What convention was this revealed at?

WTF 60 fps youtube? but im using firefox *_*

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

WTF 60 fps youtube? but im using firefox *_*

IE 11 can run that just fine. You mean to tell me firefox can't?

PFFFFT.png

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I just saw the videos right now, and was about to make a post saying how amazing it was. 

But of course someone would beat me to it >.<

Although this is running with 4 titan X's, but this is still far more than what we have seen with previous graphics API's. 

However, the problem I see with this is the developers that will keep on making games for consoles and keep on making crappy PC ports with no consideration as to how to utilize all the resources to make better games for the PC.

Still, this could also attract more developers to make better quality games for PC...? 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Holy .... The Visuals are amazing , but just one thing left to improve ... The Physics of characters touching anything , mainly themselves ... It looked unnatural , I hope in the future that will be more real but this was AMAZING ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...