LGBT community

carguy86
25 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Oh but it plays so nicely :D

Once you turn the lights off they all look the same.

;>

- snip-

I came out to a very close IRL friend today, I was very awkward about it, but he eventually worked out what I was trying to say.

Overall, it turned our great and I was really happy that I said it. It is the 1st time I have come out in person and only the second time I have come out to someone I know IRL. 

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Why not just wear a shirt that says "I AM AN LGBT PERSON" and go about your daily life ? Can't be of much consequence nowadays..... Or could it be in your neighbourhood and social circles ?

Because not everyone actually knows what the initialism of LGBT means and I also want to moderate who knows. I don't want just any old twat from school to know. I don't expect many people will have a problem with it, but Idk. 

6 hours ago, wcreek said:

It's almost 1am and I'm listening to music from the 20s. Hmmmm

Try listening to Frank Sinatra. I'm loving it. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

Why not just wear a shirt that says "I AM AN LGBT PERSON" and go about your daily life ? Can't be of much consequence nowadays..... Or could it be in your neighbourhood and social circles ?

Not very easy since coming out is not a once in a lifetime event. It happens every time you meet new people. Also, being LGBT isn't easy for a lot people especially if coming out will do more harm than good. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Tibbles said:

The reason I've stopped posting here, is that it doesn't feel like a community anymore.

Yup. It's completely abhorrent as to what this thread turned into. Not only do we not agree politically, we don't even go the "agree to disagree" route, instead resorting to frankly rude and shite retorts. I've strongly considered unfollowing this thread for that reason alone. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Anything is what you make it - what could you add that would make this the place you want it to be? :)

4 hours ago, Tibbles said:

The reason I've stopped posting here, is that it doesn't feel like a community anymore.

The divisive shit that's been happening in this thread lately hasn't helped.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yup. It's completely abhorrent as to what this thread turned into. Not only do we not agree politically, we don't even go the "agree to disagree" route, instead resorting to frankly rude and shite retorts. I've strongly considered unfollowing this thread for that reason alone. 

Only shitposting can save us (and the number 52)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Wait wait wait, why's everybody fighting? 

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Only shitposting can save us (and the number 52)

52 ?

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Wait wait wait, why's everybody fighting? 

Well this was a while back I believe, as of late it's seemed alright.

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

52 ?

Yes

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Let's just focus on this 

4cJGbbD.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 1/25/2017 at 11:15 PM, Daring said:

Maybe they're just curious? idk, could be a possibility ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello curious straight person here. I actually have been on this thread for a couple months due to the fact that its probably the most interesting thing on this website... Except for the "will my i7 bottleneck a GTX 1080?" threads.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

1 minute ago, Festive said:

Hello curious straight person here. I actually have been on this thread for a couple months due to the fact that its probably the most interesting thing on this website... Except for the "will my i7 bottleneck a GTX 1080?" threads.

Well I mean if it's a first-gen i7 then maybe.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

No, let's post foxes.

arctic-fox.jpg

2a7094eb657699c7754b33ccdbadc50b.png
https://gyazo.com/2a7094eb657699c7754b33ccdbadc50b

Scarily similar to my steam pro pic

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

1 minute ago, Daring said:

are you also trash

Trash  in what sense?

•  

1 minute ago, Festive said:

Trash  in what sense?

furry.

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You're going too fast :P

that cat gif still entertains me after all this time xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.