LGBT community

carguy86
33 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

What are functional skills? Also, 14 GCSEs? That's quite a few. I think I only took 10.

Functional Skills are the essential skills needed for ENGLISH, MATHS and ICT, vital for young people and adults to participate in life, learning and work.Functional Skills feature in most educational and training choices.

And yeah, there's a lot. ICT from year 9, triple science, maths, further maths, English lit, English lang, Chinese, computing, short-course RS, just to name the few I can remember.

1 minute ago, ServerGuy said:

And yeah, there's a lot. ICT from year 9, triple science, maths, further maths, English lit, English lang, Chinese, computing, short-course RS, just to name the few I can remember.

Fair enough, well on the brightside, you'll probably breeze through the functional skills. What's the apprenticeship you're doing?

Just now, Maxxie said:

Fair enough, well on the brightside, you'll probably breeze through the functional skills. What's the apprenticeship you're doing?

IT/Systems Engineer, which covers Networking, Cloud, Mobile and Desktop OS, Business Practices and Windows Server, from what I recall. 

Just now, ServerGuy said:

IT/Systems Engineer, which covers Networking, Cloud, Mobile and Desktop OS, Business Practices and Windows Server, from what I recall. 

Sounds pretty cool :) Are you enjoying it, apart from people making you do courses you don't need and fighting fires you don't want to?

Just now, Maxxie said:

Sounds pretty cool :) Are you enjoying it, apart from people making you do courses you don't need and fighting fires you don't want to?

Well I did f.a. in terms of work last week- just mainly shadowing the technician who showed up. Then Friday, I had to update about 40 users but only got through about 8 because most of them didn't respond, had issues, or the install took longer than the 9-min average...

1 hour ago, ServerGuy said:

Well I did f.a. in terms of work last week- just mainly shadowing the technician who showed up. Then Friday, I had to update about 40 users but only got through about 8 because most of them didn't respond, had issues, or the install took longer than the 9-min average...

So you're not enjoying it? Could you do something else instead? Sounds like you did quite well in school, you could probably afford to be choosy.

Just now, Maxxie said:

So you're not enjoying it? Could you do something else instead? Sounds like you did quite well in school, you could probably afford to be choosy.

I am enjoying my work placement, especially because it's a 10-min walk from the train station. Pay isn't that great, but if I want decent pay (like, £300+/wk), I'd have to go to Peterborough or London. This was also fairly choosy- the guy at the apprenticeship wanted me to work for a primary school further away from the station (so I was going to say "no" if I didn't get my current role) and I was also picky in the roles I applied for. But hey, who doesn't want to work in an office where IT wears fake mustaches, rabbit food is delivered and a fairly relaxed working environment? 

2 hours ago, Maxxie said:

What are functional skills? Also, 14 GCSEs? That's quite a few. I think I only took 10.

I only took 9 and passed 8 of them. 14 is mad

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

I only took 9 and passed 8 of them. 14 is mad

Grammar schools for you...

1 minute ago, ServerGuy said:

Grammar schools for you...

Well, only having 10 hasn't held me back :P but yeh, you just sound that happy in your job, which is a shame tbh. I'm a firm believer of people chasing their passions.

Just now, Maxxie said:

Well, only having 10 hasn't held me back :P but yeh, you just sound that happy in your job, which is a shame tbh. I'm a firm believer of people chasing their passions.

Could be worse though... the tutor could be as dull as anything and not know anything, but she seems quite knowledgeable... in fact we had a bit of a discussion about certain well-known pieces of malware which some people can download and how everyone at the academy has lost local admin rights, as well as a brief talk about Dynamic DNS (mentioned I had a website in my introduction), just to name a couple of examples.

5 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Could be worse though... the tutor could be as dull as anything and not know anything, but she seems quite knowledgeable... in fact we had a bit of a discussion about certain well-known pieces of malware which some people can download and how everyone at the academy has lost local admin rights, as well as a brief talk about Dynamic DNS (mentioned I had a website in my introduction), just to name a couple of examples.

That's good then :) I just know that it's very important to be happy about your work. My boyfriend is having troubles at his work because it's not the field he wants to be in. He's a climate scientist, but he's doing air quality. Interesting topic, but not what he's actually interested in.

In regards to the double standards for groping, it drives me insane. Girls smack my ass and pinch it a fare bit, it's fucking creepy. Ugh just, what do you think you're doing? Leave me alone.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

6 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

In regards to the double standards for groping, it drives me insane. Girls smack my ass and pinch it a far bit, it's fucking creepy. Ugh just, what do you think you're doing? Leave me alone.

I have had to run away from a girl once because she was grinding on me (she Even tried to unbutton my pants) and she wouldn't take No for a No....

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

I have had to run away from a girl once because she was grinding on me (she Even tried to unbutton my pants) and she wouldn't take No for a No....

I've had girls ejected from bars for doing that sort of stuff. Happens all too frequently, especially if they know you're gay.

3 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

-snip-

This needs to start being taken seriously.

1 minute ago, Maxxie said:

I've had girls ejected from bars for doing that sort of stuff. Happens all too frequently, especially if they know you're gay.

She didnt, she just wanted dick.... (She is slutty af, once she sat on my hand (she wasnt wearing underwear and all of a sudden something wet touched my hand..... We all know what that was... And another time she gave me her wet panties along with a note saying how much she wants me to abuse her...)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

This needs to start being taken seriously.

I've always had it taken seriously, that's why the girls get kicked out ;) 

13 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Meanwhile girls dont even talk to me.

What a strange world

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

She didnt, she just wanted dick.... (She is slutty af, once she sat on my hand (she wasnt wearing underwear and all of a sudden something wet touched my hand..... We all know what that was... And another time she gave me her wet panties along with a note saying how much she wants me to abuse her...)

That's horrific.

7 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

And another time she gave me her wet panties along with a note saying how much she wants me to abuse her...

She needs to see a damn psychiatrist or something. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

Meanwhile nobody talks to me.

Same tbh, unless I want someone to talk to me

9 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

-snip-

Good, show them the error of their ways. :D

8 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

I'm already popular with girls at my school, I really don't know why, but one defiantly already has a sorta crush on me.

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Good, show them the error of their ways. :D

I'm already popular with girls at my school, I really don't know why, but one defiantly already has a sorta crush on me.

Im not popular with anyone and all the people I like aint interested :/

14 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

That's horrific.

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

She needs to see a damn psychiatrist or something. 

I reported her to school's "emergency psyciatric help service" wich only made it worse, she began following me, videotaping me, sending me pics of me (where i was going on about my day not knowing that i was being fllmed/photographed) so i reported her to the police wich is when all hell broken loose and she began spreading rumors about me, she began to say that we were in a relationship and that we had loads of sex etc... (I screrncapped/kept everything she sent as evidence wich i gave the police and that resulted in her going to a mental hospital and the terrorizing stopped) from what i was told, the police found sex toys in her bedroom wich had my name on them.... She had also written a 400+ page book about a fictional life we had together.... (I know this because i went to court where it all was used as evidence to provide a reason for her forced mental hospital "visit")

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: