LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I don't even fucking bitch about politics or religion most of the time. That's your doing almost all of the time. "muh Trump is killing gays" when he isn't, to oversimplify it.

So much for refraining. :(

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm fine with telling people I'm gay.

Things like being a furry... I'll leave that for online. Fuck telling that to people offline.

Some of my friends found out that I was a furry, and they poke fun at it every now and then, but it's not as bad if they're accepting of it c: The first person I told that i was gay was also the first person to know that i was a furry... coincidence?

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

there are a few select people who know ... but im a bit too afraid to come out ... cause anxiety is pure BS xD 

well im not exactly gay .... or wait ... kinda ... well im trans and attracted to girls so you could say a lesbian that was born a guy? xD 

that is a bit difficult to explain isint it? 

With how you've phrased it, that's quite easy to understand :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

there are a few select people who know ... but im a bit too afraid to come out ... cause anxiety is pure BS xD 

well im not exactly gay .... or wait ... kinda ... well im trans and attracted to girls so you could say a lesbian that was born a guy? xD 

that is a bit difficult to explain isint it? 

I know that anxiety part very very well :/ It's one of the reasons why i'm such an introvert :P

Yeah confusing xD But makes sense to me!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

So much for refraining. :(

I'm not going to fucking refrain when you're accusing me of being overly political.

I shitpost 67% of the time, talk about @wcreek about 13% of the time, and miscellaneous the rest of the time. Most of that miscellaneous is related to Team Fortress 2 and/or Steam.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I'm not going to fucking refrain when you're accusing me of being overly political.

I shitpost 67% of the time, talk about @wcreek about 13% of the time, and miscellaneous the rest of the time. Most of that miscellaneous is related to Team Fortress 2 and/or Steam.

I'm sorry, you're clearly trying to turn this into some kind of a 'thing' of your own design, for the interim I'm going to stop responding or quoting you from here on out till you calm down.  Seriously, Yoshi's got like, a pretty serious thing going down at the moment and others are expressing similar concerns with their situations, you throwing a fit isn't really the right way to go right now.  Chill.

And by the way, I fucking hate talking about politics and religion. It honestly bothers me to the core. But if I have to? I'll be scorching hot if I need to. But generally I hate doing that, and it just pisses me off more than anything else.

OK everyone just drop this...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Some of my friends found out that I was a furry, and they poke fun at it every now and then, but it's not as bad if they're accepting of it c: The first person I told that i was gay was also the first person to know that i was a furry... coincidence?

One of my friends hates furries and says he'll hit me over the head with a stick for "bringing shame" to our friendship.

We're still friends anyway, because aside from him not liking furries we still have a lot of interests in common (technology, video games, memes, guns, to name a few).

1 minute ago, Daring said:

One of my friends hates furries and says he'll hit me over the head with a stick for "bringing shame" to our friendship.

We're still friends anyway, because aside from him not liking furries we still have a lot of interests in common (technology, video games, memes, guns, to name a few).

It's always interesting to have differing opinions on at least one thing with a friendship, otherwise you guys basically read each other and it becomes bland.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Depends on the person.

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

With how you've phrased it, that's quite easy to understand :P

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Yeah confusing xD But makes sense to me!

it took my mum a while to gasp the concept ... 

sister understood it quite quickly

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I know that anxiety part very very well :/ It's one of the reasons why i'm such an introvert :P

yeah ... see me irl and you will see how bad im in the public xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm sorry, you're clearly trying to turn this into some kind of a 'thing' of your own design, for the interim I'm going to stop responding or quoting you from here on out till you calm down.  Seriously, Yoshi's got like, a pretty serious thing going down at the moment and others are expressing similar concerns with their situations, you throwing a fit isn't really the right way to go right now.  Chill.

Fuck, I jokingly say I get triggered but you're like actually kinda triggering me right now.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

It's always interesting to have differing opinions on at least one thing with a friendship, otherwise you guys basically read each other and it becomes bland.

Yes.

I think there's a balance though... differ too much on too many things or things of too great an importance and you'll never be friends.  Agree on literally everything though and you're right, it can be boring.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

OK everyone just drop this...

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in, that is all.

I'm not going to get involved in that discussion any further.

I kinda had to let that out of my system. Sorry about that guys. I probably need a quick break.

No one's taken a break since the chum famine of '58.

On that note, I'll leave you guys with a purposelessly large image from Midnight Club. The first one, to be exact.

tZdpx.png

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I think there's a balance though... differ too much on too many things or things of too great an importance and you'll never be friends.  Agree on literally everything though and you're right, it can be boring.

That's why I think lots of relationships fail is there there's either too much disagreement or too much agreement.

Talking about this friend of mine made me realize.

It's been 3 years since I first started putting together a parts list for my PC. That friend and I were talking about how we hated being confined to laptops and wanted to build our own PCs one weekend in February 2014, and started putting together parts lists on PCPartPicker and sharing them with each other. November that same year, I built my PC, which I am still using today. He followed me last month.

16 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It can't as we've put religion in the "do not talk about" list along with politics recent...

Stupid CS /s

Shame people couldn't be civil in their discussions.

6 minutes ago, Daring said:

I find it so weird and honestly hard to process that there are individuals who would hate other individuals on account to what stupid nerdy fandom and/or subculture they subscribe to...  It just seems to be about one notch detached for hating someone for preferring the Whopper over the Big Mac...

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I find it so weird and honestly hard to process that there are individuals who would hate other individuals on account to what stupid nerdy fandom and/or subculture they subscribe to...

Well, I don't particularly like bronies, but that's based on my experiences in that fandom rather than pre-conceived prejudices.

Long story short, SO. MUCH. DRAMA.

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Stupid CS /s

Shame people couldn't be civil in their discussions.

Yeah, honestly most of the political threads were idiocy vs. idiocy and just flame wars because we don't like each other's political thoughts.

It was fucking sad and appalling, to say the least.

So anyone else here realize that if iamdarkyoshi suddenly stops posting for a long duration, it'll be an indication that his parents ripped out the Ethernet wires and are seeking some way to 'fix' him?

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

So anyone else here realize that if iamdarkyoshi suddenly stops posting for a long duration, it'll be an indication that his parents ripped out the Ethernet wires and are seeking some way to 'fix' him?

i did get a similar thought in my mind ... i hope he is not getting "fixed" 

@iamdarkyoshi you still surviving? 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yeah, honestly most of the political threads were idiocy vs. idiocy and just flame wars because we don't like each other's political thoughts.

It was fucking sad and appalling, to say the least.

Yeah pretty much. I guess it was a similar story for the threads talking about religion. I'm not sure I can comment further on that matter because I feel like the stricter CS is a bit more vague now too. Sooo ehh whatever.