carguy86

LGBT community

9 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Makes me wonder if being a voice actor pays well especially for video games. I can do a lot of voices. 

Liam O'Brien is amazing!!!! 

I you have ever watched critical role you can see exactly how emotional he can get during acting. It's actually crazy.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I just tried out my new Toni and Guy hairspray.

My hair is now silky smooth and elven like, and has a fresh cool ocean scent.

I have ascended to Disney fairy princess status.

Linus is my fetish.

11 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Heard that on the radio once...

ONCE.

Although saying that, I can think of worse things to be played on the air (the UK regulator for this publishes a bulletin every 2 weeks with all the mistakes everyone made - it's a great read if you're bored and often includes said "worse things").

There are definitely worse and trashier songs than that. I mean, a lot of rappers and singers love to talk about how their asses are big and bouncy. Even though some of these trashy pop songs about big asses are in my gym playlist, I eventually got bored listening to them.

8 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I think that's the fifth time you've reacted with a song to something I said. 😂

And that Milkshake song brings flashbacks of middle school. Cringe.

I think those times as well Britney Spears is pumping out music all the time.

giphy.gif

But the sexual innuendos in the song Milkshake is very explicit. 

6 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Liam O'Brien is amazing!!!! 

I you have ever watched critical role you can see exactly how emotional he can get during acting. It's actually crazy.

Liam O'Brien voice acting as Illidan Stormrage in WoW made the character great even though his character was retconned a lot of times. This is why the Illidari trust in Lord Illidan. xD

giphy.gif

Edited by hey_yo_

Would you all like to see my humongous, gigantic ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE DDD SIZE exotic Amazonian RACK?

!!!!! WARNING EXCEPTIONALLY EXOTIC SPICY HOT HOT HOT CONTENT OF AMAZONIAN BADONKADONKS !!!!!

Tu7f5Es.jpg

Linus is my fetish.

And I believe I already posted this one way back when I initially played this game, but it's too glorious not to post again.

The sheer, unadulterated TERROR instilled by the single most difficult boss in the history of video games:

qrYQEoa.jpg 

My poor heroes gonna get REKT! RIP in PEacE :(

Linus is my fetish.