LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

In other news, 2019 marks the end of life support of Windows 10 Mobile, thus marking the demise of Windows Phones. 

Oh Microsoft. I doubt that Andromeda hybrid you’re cooking would even dent the iOS/Android duopoly. 

11 more months until that story's over.

This argument, or whatever it is, stops now. I don't care whether you're right, wrong, misunderstood, straight, LGBT+, ..., but arguing is not allowed, in this topic or any other.

I haven't reviewed the previous pages of this topic yet, and warnings may be distributed for those posts in due course. However, any argumentative posts after this one will receive (a minimum of) one warning point each, regardless of the content.

Please don't report more posts in the past few pages though - they will all be reviewed in due course.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, Nowak said:

I'm not really a big fan of Kirby tbh.

Omg really? Kirby's Dreamland 3 is my favourite kirby game of all time ? Some of the best Kirby music came from Dreamland 3

Just now, OnyxArmos said:

Omg really? Kirby's Dreamland 3 is my favourite kirby game of all time ? Some of the best Kirby music came from Dreamland 3

Yeah. I just can't get into the gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Yeah. I just can't get into the gameplay.

I don't really like any of the new Kirby games since I think they're too easy, but Dreamland 3 is really challenging - it takes AGES to 100%.

My favourite game of all time is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door though, even though towards the end it suffers from soooooo much padding with back-tracking. ?

I haven't bought Pokémon Let's Go yet because I can't decide if it's worth it, but I grew up with Gen 1 Pokemon so I might just for nostalgia purposes 

I don't really like any of the new Kirby games since I think they're too easy, but Dreamland 3 is really challenging - it takes AGES to 100%.

My favourite game of all time is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door though, even though towards the end it suffers from soooooo much padding with back-tracking. ?

I haven't bought Pokémon Let's Go yet because I can't decide if it's worth it, but I grew up with Gen 1 Pokemon so I might just for nostalgia purposes 

Y'see, I've only played Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure, and I didn't feel like I was having "fun" with either of those games. So, I kinda just ignore Kirby.

The second game I played, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, stuck to me much more. I'm a huuuuuuuuuge Zelda fanboy now.

Just now, Nowak said:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

OwO

I loved Link's Awakening, and guessss whoo maddeee an appearannnceee in that gammmmee!

image.png.10e2122edb03b123ca36dfc75488baa8.png

1 minute ago, OnyxArmos said:

OwO

I loved Link's Awakening, and guessss whoo maddeee an appearannnceee in that gammmmee!

image.png.10e2122edb03b123ca36dfc75488baa8.png

Of course :P 

But chain chomps and Yoshi also appeared in Link's Awakening!

Whooo boi, first time back to the thread in a long time, and a war happened, and I fucking missed it!.

Anyways, my job decided to fuck me over, I'm looking to get into the oil field now.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Of course :P 

But chain chomps and Yoshi also appeared in Link's Awakening!

You know, I really like how all these cameos kind of alluded to the fact that... (SPOILER FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET)

Spoiler

everything is a dream 

image.png.160918cc40213b64507c273475029f02.pngimage.png.e7da4d0e4ef2c0d9ea8582bcfffd1382.pngimage.png.00a4323b794ab1fdb6590fb80d955a62.pngimage.png.04ba75d16e44f0e6af636a57d96e9e8e.pngimage.png.54f319dd7d4eb3f2d13c20c491980d3a.pngimage.png.c941cda7b8f9beb6ca247213ca8d72d2.pngimage.png.301edf93bf47cfb5bc63a3187050303f.pngimage.png.09001f8e669ffbe71dfc9f1fd882f6bf.png

You know, I really like how all these cameos kind of alluded to the fact that... (SPOILER FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET)

Reveal hidden contents

everything is a dream 

image.png.160918cc40213b64507c273475029f02.pngimage.png.e7da4d0e4ef2c0d9ea8582bcfffd1382.pngimage.png.00a4323b794ab1fdb6590fb80d955a62.pngimage.png.04ba75d16e44f0e6af636a57d96e9e8e.pngimage.png.54f319dd7d4eb3f2d13c20c491980d3a.pngimage.png.c941cda7b8f9beb6ca247213ca8d72d2.pngimage.png.301edf93bf47cfb5bc63a3187050303f.png

Oh yeah, Richard, from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, makes an appearance.

Fun fact, Link's Awakening is based on the engine for that game!

1 minute ago, Nowak said:

Oh yeah, Richard, from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, makes an appearance.

image.png.ffd2adce2001f6f06f964cc768203eeb.png  This boi?

image.png.ffd2adce2001f6f06f964cc768203eeb.png  This boi?

Yes! He's the other prince in Kaeru no Tame.

Spoiler

he also spends most of the game as a frog

26 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

tumblr_nlvtzbXzmE1t1ig6no3_400.gif

I'm glad that Kirby is the only one that survived the apocalypse in Smash Bros Ultimate, he's too cute to be evil ;;

4183B77E-FF31-452C-8F51-7AA5AF69726D.thumb.jpeg.677efd0fea885949d78c3937e0d4c140.jpeg

He’s fucking adorable!

I still have my old Nintendo DS with my Kirby games. Think they were The Amazing Mirror and Nightmare in Dreamland.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Has anyone played a Game Boy Colour back in the day? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, Nowak said:

11 more months until that story's over.

“This time it’s gonna be different. Trust me.” - wp fans 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

38 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

“This time it’s gonna be different. Trust me.” - wp fans 

To mark the imminent death, I want to remind you guys of that parade that Microsoft held, which included a mock funeral for the iPhone and Blackberry, because "Windows Phone 7 OS platform buries the competition".

created a diff acc, i'm a regular user on this site. I just wanted to get this off my chest. I feel like I'm bi and I probably am but don't feel comfortable saying it since I have some close friends who don't like lgtb. Thats about it and if you figure out who I am you get a crisp high five.

13 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I still have my old Nintendo DS with my Kirby games. Think they were The Amazing Mirror and Nightmare in Dreamland.

I loved Nightmare in Dreamland, one of my favorite games.  But that was a GBA game lol.