LGBT community

carguy86
8 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Calling me a "sinner" because religious texts view homosexuality as "sin" is basically an affront to my humanity, basically.

Why though? Eating meat is a sin according to some religions, I don't feel offended by that because I don't believe in those religions

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I remembered why I don't like to visit this thread: it seems like we can never agree to disagree, like at all. We all seem to think that our worldview is the only view, and nothing else matters. Find commonality with each other and go from there. Dissect your arguments from there and see why you disagree.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Go to a different doctor. Problem solved.

Not always an option, especially since I don't live in an area where there's more than one good hospital without having to go a state over or drive an hour and a half north.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, it's not.

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Why though? Eating meat is a sin according to some religions, I don't feel offended by that because I don't believe in those religions

By condemning homosexuality, you're also condemning gay people for having the audacity to live their life in a way that makes them comfortable. It's not like "eating meat is a sin" at all.

5 minutes ago, poochyena said:

Thats fair. I'm sorta 50/50 on pride parades. I think they are great when there is clear political motive behind it and it is basically a protest like before same sex marriage became legal, but otherwise i'm just reminded of that onion article
2ab.png

God I forgot about things like that, I absolutely hate that side to the LGBT community, it grosses me out, and probably everyone apart from them tbh, it doesn't deserve to be presented as what mainstream gay guys are like.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, Citadelen said:

God I forgot about things like that, I absolutely hate that side to the LGBT community, it grosses me out, and probably everyone apart from them tbh, it doesn't deserve to be presented as what mainstream gay guys are like.

The Onion is satire :P 

Just now, Nowak said:

The Onion is satire :P 

Their take is satire but those types of things in parades are commonplace.

Just now, Citadelen said:

Their take is satire but those types of things in parades are commonplace.

Ah, I see.

1 minute ago, Nowak said:

By condemning homosexuality, you're also condemning gay people for having the audacity to live their life in a way that makes them comfortable.

So fucking what?

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

It's not like "eating meat is a sin" at all.

It's identical.

3 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Not always an option, especially since I don't live in an area where there's more than one good hospital without having to go a state over or drive an hour and a half north

Then move. Or don't bring up sexuality when that conversation isn't welcome.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Then move.

you have no idea how much I want to

Just now, Nowak said:

you have no idea how much I want to

You don't. Otherwise you would have.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Stop being petty. Bring something worthwhile to this or leave it.

Sometimes you can't just move. It's a very expensive thing to do and it completely changes everything in your life 100%. Finding a new place, finding a new job or getting a job that can even support you, Selling where you currently are, Selling your things or packing them and getting a vehicle big enough to move them, etc its not easy at all and can take years of prep.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I really want to but I have nowhere to go but here. At least, for now, anyway. But soon.

Just stop being such an ass, dude. It's not an option yet but I am trying my damnedest to make it one.

11 minutes ago, Nowak said:

It's not like "eating meat is a sin" at all.

How is it not? Both are condemning a different lifestyle

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

How is it not? Both are condemning a different lifestyle

One is who you are while the other is what you consume.

17 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

I remembered why I don't like to visit this thread: it seems like we can never agree to disagree, like at all. We all seem to think that our worldview is the only view, and nothing else matters. Find commonality with each other and go from there. Dissect your arguments from there and see why you disagree.

I always try and find common ground, it always exists. I have with one of the people I was talking to, the other seems to be here just to get a rise out of people though it seems.

@PCGuy_5960 @Nowak Technically both of you are right. for that specific argument its based mostly on viewpoint of where you come from and what your beliefs are.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

@PCGuy_5960 @Nowak Technically both of you are right. for that specific argument its based mostly on viewpoint of where you come from and what your beliefs are.

Basically my point is: if you are confident in what you are doing, you shouldn't care about what others say/think.

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Basically my point is: if you are confident in what you are doing, you shouldn't care about what others say/think.

Growing up non-religious in a (formerly) religious family has kinda made me jaded and cynical towards religion, admittedly.

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I always try and find common ground, it always exists. I have with one of the people I was talking to, the other seems to be here just to get a rise out of people though it seems.

Honestly, same. I like to figure out where someone stands and working from there. It's not worth my time or my effort to drag out an argument for the sake of laughter; I'd rather serve a purpose, or at least figure someone out in a constructive manner, rather than bickering about nothing.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Honestly, same. I like to figure out where someone stands and working from there. It's not worth my time or my effort to drag out an argument for the sake of laughter; I'd rather serve a purpose, or at least figure someone out in a constructive manner, rather than bickering about nothing.

Oh definitely, anything other than that is so often being simply being self-righteous, so many people argue in such a way as to coax those who they're arguing with into falling into their predisposed stereotypes, simply so they can reassure their own beliefs and make themselves feel better about themselves.

The problem there is that people are getting limited on what they can do and say because of how they are. The whole fight is once again a human rights fight. Just because you can say what you like and believe what you believe, doesn't mean you should be able to fire someone for that once you find out or be able to say your not hiring someone because of that. Basically take the whole racial issue that the US has had forever and insert LGBT members i there. It's very very similar.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

"Nowhere to go" doesn't stop people if they're really being persecuted. It's nothing but an excuse.

Okay so, where do I go then, do you propose? You're clearly the expert, after all.

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

The whole fight is once again a human rights fight. 

No, it's not. It hasn't been for a long time now.

1 minute ago, Nowak said:

Okay so, where do I go then, do you propose? You're clearly the expert, after all.

Anywhere that allows you to not be in the situation you want us to believe you're in.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

5 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Anywhere that allows you to not be in the situation you want us to believe you're in.

So not Attleboro, got it.

Too bad I only have $7 to my name, huh?