The Water Cooling Gallery

#h100imasterraace

(had to drill new holes in my case to mount it #ghetto)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This isn't overclock net, there are no clubs

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

This isn't overclock net, there are no clubs

Your absolutely right This isn't Overclock.net, I too have an account there and I say this forum is much much better then them.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Same here and I'm the op however this forum needs one.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296-show-off-your-custom-water-cooling-rigs/

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

• 2 months later...

If any of you would like to share yours I would be interested in checking them out. :)

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

My old one
It was known as Blood's banana tubing

post-54843-0-35348300-1416386509_thumb.j

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

DSC 0397JPSM

DSC 0394JPSM

d3sl91 Pc 314 (5)

d3sl91 pc 12344

Now:

XSPC D5 Pump

XSPC Bay Res 

XSPC Raystrom CPU Block  

EK Fittings + Koolance QDC for draining

Sealth GT 360mm crossflow radiator

3x Corsair SP120s

NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Contoller.

Distilled Water + Silver Coil.

Soon:

White Raystrom plate.

Tube Res/pumptop. Or other separate pump/res setup.

Future:

Next GPU Upgrade (GTX 10k series) Will be included in the loop + another 240 or 280mm radiator for the bottom. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

COSd1RJl.jpg

71vxqukl.jpg

uOF1w6Cl.jpg

dx929F9l.jpg

g4ccYE1l.jpg

Case: Silverstone TemJin TJ07

GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Ti

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k

Mobo: Asus Z77 Sabertooth

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB

PSU: Corsair RM850

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 258GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

GPU Block: EK-FC 780 GTX Ti

CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clean CSQ

Radiators: Alphacool NexXxos XT 45 360 and 240

Reservoir: Bitspower Z-Multi 250

Fittings: Bitspower Multi-Link C47

Coolant: Mayhems Pastel Blue Berry

Tubing: E22 Ultra Clear Acrylic

Build Log:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/235637-hyperion-fury-silverstone-tj07-acrylic-780-ti-finished/#entry3228679

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

If any of you would like to share yours I would be interested in checking them out. :)

If I remember correctly you're going to be building in the Enthoo Pro or Luxe?  Definitely head over to OCN Phanteks Owner's Club.  There are tons of pictures to browse through, and very knowledgeable owners to answer your questions about specific water cooling components and dimensions of these cases.

Happy to hear that you've embraced the water!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Case: Silverstone TemJin TJ07

GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Ti

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k

Mobo: Asus Z77 Sabertooth

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB

PSU: Corsair RM850

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 258GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

GPU Block: EK-FC 780 GTX Ti

CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clean CSQ

Radiators: Alphacool NexXxos XT 45 360 and 240

Reservoir: Bitspower Z-Multi 250

Fittings: Bitspower Multi-Link C47

Coolant: Mayhems Pastel Blue Berry

Tubing: E22 Ultra Clear Acrylic

Build Log:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/235637-hyperion-fury-silverstone-tj07-acrylic-780-ti-finished/#entry3228679

Did you spray paint your mobo? It looks all black, awesome though but I don't see the camouflage.

If I remember correctly you're going to be building in the Enthoo Pro or Luxe?  Definitely head over to OCN Phanteks Owner's Club.  There are tons of pictures to browse through, and very knowledgeable owners to answer your questions about specific water cooling components and dimensions of these cases.

Happy to hear that you've embraced the water!

I did check it out, I found some interesting stuff, it seems like a very water friendly case. I was going to ask you how did you like your NXZT GPU cooler?

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

@Aligaterror

I love the look of your build man.  That is one clean, clean, clean machine.  I'm also curious, did you have to spray paint the TuF armor?

@Spev

I love my G10.  The thing is miraculous.  So inexpensive, and the performance is incredible.  If you're concerned about VRM temperatures, don't be.  There is tons of evidence to show that VRAM and VRMs don't get hot during normal gaming use, even when overclocked, and if you are concerned, and want to add heat sinks, it only costs $10 to fully heatsink any GPU.  The G10 is also reusable on future graphics cards.  Lots of people had G10s on their old 700 series cards and it was as simple as moving the G10 from one card to the other when they upgraded to 900s.

Total cost for me to do the G10 mod to my EVGA GTX 780 SC:

NZXT X31 = $67.5 (Could easily use a H55 instead which I actually recommend over the X31 for only $40-$50)

G10 Bracket = $25 (Have seen it as low as $10 after MIR)

Aluminum Heatsinks 20 Pack = $6(Optional but encouraged)

Sekisui Double Sided Thermal Tape = $2.75(Optional but encouraged)

VGA to PWM Adapter = $5(Optional)

Copper Shim = $2.50(Only necessary on a small percentage of cards)

Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm fan = $9(Optional)

Gelid GC Extreme Thermal Paste = $0(Already had some from before, but it is typically $12.  There are other less expensive, and high end TIMs available)

+

------------------------------------------------------------

=                                                             $117.75

For the cost of just a GPU waterblock I dropped my card's temperature to the mid 40s, never exceeding 52C, which was when I used DSR to create an Ultra 4k result on BF4 Single Player.  For the most part I am never above 49C, and all users in the G10 Club experience very similar results with the most common high temperature being 55C on GTX 780s, even when overclocked.  I could have paid a cool $100 for everything if I went for an H55 instead of that stupid X31.

For anyone that doesn't want the hassle or doesn't have the money to go custom loop, the G10 is the way to go.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@Aligaterror

I love the look of your build man.  That is one clean, clean, clean machine.  I'm also curious, did you have to spray paint the TuF armor?

@Spev

I love my G10.  The thing is miraculous.  So inexpensive, and the performance is incredible.  If you're concerned about VRM temperatures, don't be.  There is tons of evidence to show that VRAM and VRMs don't get hot during normal gaming use, even when overclocked, and if you are concerned, and want to add heat sinks, it only costs $10 to fully heatsink any GPU.  The G10 is also reusable on future graphics cards.  Lots of people had G10s on their old 700 series cards and it was as simple as moving the G10 from one card to the other when they upgraded to 900s.

Total cost for me to do the G10 mod to my EVGA GTX 780 SC:

NZXT X31 = $67.5 (Could easily use a H55 instead which I actually recommend over the X31 for only $40-$50)

G10 Bracket = $25 (Have seen it as low as $10 after MIR)

Aluminum Heatsinks 20 Pack = $6(Optional but encouraged)

Sekisui Double Sided Thermal Tape = $2.75(Optional but encouraged)

VGA to PWM Adapter = $5(Optional)

Copper Shim = $2.50(Only necessary on a small percentage of cards)

Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm fan = $9(Optional)

Gelid GC Extreme Thermal Paste = $0(Already had some from before, but it is typically $12.  There are other less expensive, and high end TIMs available)

+

------------------------------------------------------------

=                                                             $117.75

For the cost of just a GPU waterblock I dropped my card's temperature to the mid 40s, never exceeding 52C, which was when I used DSR to create an Ultra 4k result on BF4 Single Player.  For the most part I am never above 49C, and all users in the G10 Club experience very similar results with the most common high temperature being 55C on GTX 780s, even when overclocked.  I could have paid a cool $100 for everything if I went for an H55 instead of that stupid X31.

For anyone that doesn't want the hassle or doesn't have the money to go custom loop, the G10 is the way to go.

Yea, I have really been wanting to setup a custom loop, but I keep thinking back to your idea and it seems so much simpler.

I have to ask you though, do you like the NZXT coolers? I was thinking about (if I don't do custom loop) getting a Kraken x61 for my CPU, but I heard they have some pump noise and stuff that is common.

I also have a free backplate I'm getting from EVGA for my 970, I want to make sure I can fit that on my GPU too if I did go with the NZXT adapter.

Yea, I have really been wanting to setup a custom loop, but I keep thinking back to your idea and it seems so much simpler.

I have to ask you though, do you like the NZXT coolers? I was thinking about (if I don't do custom loop) getting a Kraken x61 for my CPU, but I heard they have some pump noise and stuff that is common.

It is simple, and inexpensive, and transferable!  I was also going to do a full custom loop, I had the money for it, but the more I researched it, the more I realized how much work and maintenance goes into it.  Also, if you need to take anything apart, that requires draining the entire loop.  Then put the component back in.  Leak test for 24 hours, and then you can use your computer. I finally came to the conclusion that while it is amazing and I give respect to anyone who has a loop, it is just not for me.  I want to be able to get inside my computer at a moments notice with only undoing a few screws.  Not having to pay $500+ was also a big plus.  You see in my guide, I only paid around $180 for both CPU and GPU to get sub 50C temps.  And I went with a "lower-end" CPU Cooler.

My X31 is loud as fuh and was a complicated mess.  This component is the only thing I would change if I had a do over.  If my X31s pump speed is too low, it rattles, if its too high, it rattles.  It also makes a whooshing noise about once every two hours.  Not terrible, but not quiet like my Seidon 240M.  I tried to do the air bubble removal trick, but it didn't seem to work.  It helped, but didn't entirely get rid of the problem.  I am exaggerating when I say "loud as fuh", but its louder than my Seidon 240M, that's for damn sure.  I definitely recommend getting something other than the X31 if you go my route.  The H55 is the most widely used AIO, and the least expensive.  The shorter tubes will be nice too if you decide to mount it at the rear.

I don't like it other than it performs well.  CAM Software is a joke, I uninstalled after the first hour of use.  "Variable Pump Speed" is nothing but a lie and a marketing gimmick.  The only redeeming quality about NZXT AIOs are their 16 inch tubes which are necessary in some situations like mounting the radiators to the front of your chassis in full tower cases.  It seems to be a common issue in a lot of NZXT AIOs.  While they perform the best of their class, they have software or noise issues.

X61 is supposed to be the best performing AIO, but I saw one review by Anandtech, that showed yea, the X61 is the best, but only at maximum fan speeds.  When you drop fan speeds to a more acceptable, 7v(1500rpm) then AIOs like the Cooler Master Nepton 280L and Corsair H105 outperform the X61. I wish more reviews showed what the performance is like at more realistic fan speeds, because I don't know many people who run their fans at maximum RPM at all times.  Give me a review showing the AIOs performing up against eachother at a more realistic 1500rpm and I'm using that result to go off of, not the maximum RPM tests.

One AIO that I am really interested in is the all new Cooler Master Nepton 240M.  This thing performs within 1-2C of the bigger 280mm radiators, but it is SO much more quiet!  Check out some reviews on it, some of the temperatures are not consistent from review to review, but the noise is has always been the lowest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U72E2HBaLM#t=1326

• Best Performance of Any 240mm CLC
  • Quietest Performance of Any 240mm CLC We Have Ever Tested
  • Best Noise/Performance of Any CLC We Have Ever Tested
  • Highest Flow Pump of Any CLC Surpassing 0.5gpm Mark
  • Larger Finned Area on CPU Block for Increased Heat Transfer
  • Larger CPU Block for Increased Heat Transfer
  • Extremely Quiet Pump – Absolutely Inaudible Outside The Case
  • High Static Fans Included
  • FEP Tubing Does Not Easily Kink
  • 70,000 Hour MTBF on Pump and 160,000 Hour on Fans
  • 5-Year Warranty

If I was going to do the AIO for CPU + GPU, I would go with the Cooler Master Nepton 240M or Cooler Master Nepton 280L or Corsair H105 for the CPU and H55 or X41 or H90 for the GPU.

With those higher end AIOs, you should still only end up paying around $200 total.

It is simple, and inexpensive, and transferable!  I was also going to do a full custom loop, I had the money for it, but the more I researched it, the more I realized how much work and maintenance goes into it.  Also, if you need to take anything apart, that requires draining the entire loop.  Then put the component back in.  Leak test for 24 hours, and then you can use your computer. I finally came to the conclusion that while it is amazing and I give respect to anyone who has a loop, it is just not for me.  I want to be able to get inside my computer at a moments notice with only undoing a few screws.  Not having to pay $500+ was also a big plus.  You see in my guide, I only paid around $180 for both CPU and GPU to get sub 50C temps.  And I went with a "lower-end" CPU Cooler.

My X31 is loud as fuh and was a complicated mess.  This component is the only thing I would change if I had a do over.  If my X31s pump speed is too low, it rattles, if its too high, it rattles.  It also makes a whooshing noise about once every two hours.  Not terrible, but not quiet like my Seidon 240M.  I tried to do the air bubble removal trick, but it didn't seem to work.  It helped, but didn't entirely get rid of the problem.  I am exaggerating when I say "loud as fuh", but its louder than my Seidon 240M, that's for damn sure.  I definitely recommend getting something other than the X31 if you go my route.  The H55 is the most widely used AIO, and the least expensive.  The shorter tubes will be nice too if you decide to mount it at the rear.

I don't like it other than it performs well.  CAM Software is a joke, I uninstalled after the first hour of use.  "Variable Pump Speed" is nothing but a lie and a marketing gimmick.  The only redeeming quality about NZXT AIOs are their 16 inch tubes which are necessary in some situations like mounting the radiators to the front of your chassis in full tower cases.  It seems to be a common issue in a lot of NZXT AIOs.  While they perform the best of their class, they have software or noise issues.

X61 is supposed to be the best performing AIO, but I saw one review by Anandtech, that showed yea, the X61 is the best, but only at maximum fan speeds.  When you drop fan speeds to a more acceptable, 7v(1500rpm) then AIOs like the Cooler Master Nepton 280L and Corsair H105 outperform the X61. I wish more reviews showed what the performance is like at more realistic fan speeds, because I don't know many people who run their fans at maximum RPM at all times.  Give me a review showing the AIOs performing up against eachother at a more realistic 1500rpm and I'm using that result to go off of, not the maximum RPM tests.

One AIO that I am really interested in is the all new Cooler Master Nepton 240M.  This thing performs within 1-2C of the bigger 280mm radiators, but it is SO much more quiet!  Check out some reviews on it, some of the temperatures are not consistent from review to review, but the noise is has always been the lowest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U72E2HBaLM#t=1326

• Best Performance of Any 240mm CLC
  • Quietest Performance of Any 240mm CLC We Have Ever Tested
  • Best Noise/Performance of Any CLC We Have Ever Tested
  • Highest Flow Pump of Any CLC Surpassing 0.5gpm Mark
  • Larger Finned Area on CPU Block for Increased Heat Transfer
  • Larger CPU Block for Increased Heat Transfer
  • Extremely Quiet Pump – Absolutely Inaudible Outside The Case
  • High Static Fans Included
  • FEP Tubing Does Not Easily Kink
  • 70,000 Hour MTBF on Pump and 160,000 Hour on Fans
  • 5-Year Warranty

If I was going to do the AIO for CPU + GPU, I would go with the Cooler Master Nepton 240M or Cooler Master Nepton 280L or Corsair H105 for the CPU and H55 or X41 or H90 for the GPU.

With those higher end AIOs, you should still only end up paying around $200 total.

It is very interesting, I will consider it. I'm going to wait to see what kind of block EK comes out with for my 970. I do already own a CPU waterblock, and a 280mm radiator. I do have a pump/res, but I'm probably gonna get a new one if I go custom loop. So that saves me some expenses there. The only things I would need are, 1. New pump/res 2. Probably a 2nd radiator 3. Tubing/compression fittings.

I get my 970 backplate on Friday, I'm going to do a bit more research to see if the g10 is compatible and will allow me to use my backplate, as I know you have to mount something on the top for it. Hopefully that can go OVER my backplate if I take that option.

Honestly the cost would be less than $200 for me to buy a kit with pump, res, new cpu water block, and fittings, some from XSPC are around $150, but then there's the GPU waterblock. They don't even have one out for my model yet, but that's gonna be ilke $100 I think, I can't believe a waterblock is that expensive, pretty stupid...it probably cost about $10 to manufacture.

It is very interesting, I will consider it. I'm going to wait to see what kind of block EK comes out with for my 970. I do already own a CPU waterblock, and a 280mm radiator. I do have a pump/res, but I'm probably gonna get a new one if I go custom loop. So that saves me some expenses there. The only things I would need are, 1. New pump/res 2. Probably a 2nd radiator 3. Tubing/compression fittings.

I get my 970 backplate on Friday, I'm going to do a bit more research to see if the g10 is compatible and will allow me to use my backplate, as I know you have to mount something on the top for it. Hopefully that can go OVER my backplate if I take that option.

Honestly the cost would be less than $200 for me to buy a kit with pump, res, new cpu water block, and fittings, some from XSPC are around $150, but then there's the GPU waterblock. They don't even have one out for my model yet, but that's gonna be ilke $100 I think, I can't believe a waterblock is that expensive, pretty stupid...it probably cost about $10 to manufacture.

Oh, since you already have so many of those custom loop components, go with a custom loop.  Also, no reason to buy new components if your old ones are in working condition. Definitely get more radiator space.  Nothing will improve performance more than more radiator space.  Are you using an HDDs in your Enthoo Pro?  If not, you now have a ton more space to work with.  Also, you could fit some pretty darn thick 120/140mm radiators in the rear, and even run them in push/pull if you get some long enough screws and are comfortable having one fan on the outside of the chassis.  These cases are truly built with watercooling in mind, and seeing as you already have half of the components, you should follow through with it.

Yea, some waterblocks are really pricey.  I've seen them in the $100-$150 range.  You're right, the margins must be massive.  Can't cost too much to produce.

Backplates do work with the G10 mod.  I have a backplate on my 780 in conjunction with G10.  What you have to do is either A. thin down the foam pad that comes on the G10's mounting backplate. or B. Remove this foam pad entirely.  I thinned mine down with a fish fileting knife periodically sharpening it.  Took some time, but I got it done. If you don't thin down or remove this foam pad, the screws won't be long enough.

Oh, since you already have so many of those custom loop components, go with a custom loop.  Also, no reason to buy new components if your old ones are in working condition. Definitely get more radiator space.  Nothing will improve performance more than more radiator space.  Are you using an HDDs in your Enthoo Pro?  If not, you now have a ton more space to work with.  Also, you could fit some pretty darn thick 120/140mm radiators in the rear, and even run them in push/pull if you get some long enough screws and are comfortable having one fan on the outside of the chassis.  These cases are truly built with watercooling in mind, and seeing as you already have half of the components, you should follow through with it.

Yea, some waterblocks are really pricey.  I've seen them in the $100-$150 range.  You're right, the margins must be massive.  Can't cost too much to produce.

Backplates do work with the G10 mod.  I have a backplate on my 780 in conjunction with G10.  What you have to do is either A. thin down the foam pad that comes on the G10's mounting backplate. or B. Remove this foam pad entirely.  I thinned mine down with a fish fileting knife periodically sharpening it.  Took some time, but I got it done. If you don't thin down or remove this foam pad, the screws won't be long enough.

Yeah well my pump/res now is a combo, so that's why I thought I should upgrade. Do you have any recommendations on who I should check out? So far I've pretty much just been looking at XSPC because I'm familiar with them. I also had another question, do I need to buy tubing/compression fittings online? The compression fittings seem to go kinda expensive I've seen (for just 1...), I feel like I could go to freaking home depot and get some for 99 cents a pop LOL, as well as the tubing. I'm not too sure though.

Anyways, if you could give me some tips on some other websites or companies to check out for custom loop stuff I would appreciate it.

Yeah well my pump/res now is a combo, so that's why I thought I should upgrade. Do you have any recommendations on who I should check out? So far I've pretty much just been looking at XSPC because I'm familiar with them. I also had another question, do I need to buy tubing/compression fittings online? The compression fittings seem to go kinda expensive I've seen (for just 1...), I feel like I could go to freaking home depot and get some for 99 cents a pop LOL, as well as the tubing. I'm not too sure though.

Anyways, if you could give me some tips on some other websites or companies to check out for custom loop stuff I would appreciate it.

There's nothing wrong with a pump/res combo as long as the components are of high quality and working.

As far as other kits besides XSPC...Alphacool, Koolance, and Phobya are good and well respected.

I don't know too much about custom stuff, its not really my forte.  I didn't do a custom loop, just researched it.  Yea, fittings are stupid expensive.  I think they are like $7-$25 each and you need a lot of them. You could go to home depot and buy the less expensive alternatives, but it won't look as nice.  Tons of people do it though, so its absolutely a viable alternative.  Same with tubing, as long as its the correct I/D and O/D you should be good to go.

9kAQw48.jpg

rjWsgmm.jpg

okZR3t1.jpg

w949PSt.jpg

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Did you spray paint your mobo? It looks all black, awesome though but I don't see the camouflage.

@Aligaterror

Thanks! I didn't spray paint the motherboard, that's just what the Asus Z77 Sabertooth looks like. The camouflage is only on the Z97 Sabertooth.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

Thanks! I didn't spray paint the motherboard, that's just what the Asus Z77 Sabertooth looks like. The camouflage is only on the Z97 Sabertooth.

Ahh very cool.  I love how it looks!

I don't understand how you guys have the straight tubing, is it like hardened? How do you even have it measured that perfectly...

Absolutely beautiful. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm clearly not as cool as some of you but I thought I would bump this thread anyway.

Currently only an H110 but I am planning to add another 980 and a custom loop to it next year. I am 99% sure I can fit a 280x30mm rad in the top along with a 280x80mm rad in the front.

2014-11-20181444_zps69b6d2ed.jpg

2014-11-20180917_zps5580dbf5.jpg

Proof of the liquidiness :P

2014-11-20180934_zpsa3d436e8.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro