The Water Cooling Gallery

intel i5 3570k Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H seagate barracuda 1tb intel 330 series 60gb x2 corsair tx750m 140mm silverstone air penetrators x5 corsair vengeance 8gb blue 1600mhz blue psu sleeved cables Bitfenix hydra pro gtx 670 nzxt switch 810 gun metal Bitspower Z-Multi 150mm Water Tank 1/2" 3/4" clear 2m tubing XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor gtx 670 full cover block 1/2" compression x10 + 1 45 fitting 2 hose clamps 1/2" ThermoChill PA140.3 Blue coolant XSPC Phobya G-Changer 280 Radiator XSPC / Laing D5 Vario 1/2 Barbs Front Cover and RPM Wire 2x g1/4" to g3/8" converter 2m strip of 120 leds off ebay
Very blue! :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

intel i5 3570k Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H seagate barracuda 1tb intel 330 series 60gb x2 corsair tx750m 140mm silverstone air penetrators x5 corsair vengeance 8gb blue 1600mhz blue psu sleeved cables Bitfenix hydra pro gtx 670 nzxt switch 810 gun metal Bitspower Z-Multi 150mm Water Tank 1/2" 3/4" clear 2m tubing XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor gtx 670 full cover block 1/2" compression x10 + 1 45 fitting 2 hose clamps 1/2" ThermoChill PA140.3 Blue coolant XSPC Phobya G-Changer 280 Radiator XSPC / Laing D5 Vario 1/2 Barbs Front Cover and RPM Wire 2x g1/4" to g3/8" converter 2m strip of 120 leds off ebay
nice, first build? you have the same problem as i did: straight fittings and a horrible place for yor pump :P

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Hey guys just wanted to share my PC. I put a lot of time and work and planning into this. It's almost done just awaiting a PSU cover and a custom GPU backplate. Also have a few more cables to sleeve.
Thats sooo nice! I really like the yellow and black

hello

My first attempt at water cooling.
This is amazing! If i looked at it without knowing i would have thought you'd done this hundreds of times!

hello

• 2 weeks later...

My first custom loop. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm new to custom water cooling so I didn't want to do anything too radical.

• HAF 932 + Corsair HX 850
  • i7 920 cooled by Swiftech Apogee HD
  • 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC's with XSPC Razor Blocks
  • Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Triple 120mm Radiator & Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Single 120mm Radiator
  • 4x Gentle Typhoon 1150 (AP-13)
  • Swiftech MP655-SE Pump
  • Switech Maelstrom Res
  • Tygon R3603 5/8 OD 3/8 ID tubing, (yes I know of its leeching problem. I will be watching it very closely and will replace it when I flush my system in 6 months or earlier if needed)
  • Swiftech Lok Seal Compression Fittings
  • Primochill PC Pure Clear Fluid

IMG_0001_zps83bd53f1.jpg

If your wondering why I have 2 floppy SLI connectors when only running 2 way SLI, my 2 680's act like spoiled brats and demand both SLI fingers be used to enable SLI when in those PCIe Slots.

IMG_0002_zpse1070d31.jpg

Clear Tubing and fluid, who needs colored tubing or fluid when you have LED light strips

IMG_0003_zps979149e0.jpg

Also is it just me or was anyone else just a slight bit nervous when they switched on their first custom loop for the first time? I spent over 8 months researching and planing, the system passed its 24+ hour leak test with ZERO leaks but even then I just a little nervous when I pushed the power button for the first time.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

Best effort on my side' date=' pics and spec are in me profile! [url']http://linustechtips.com/main/member/7592-dragontail // Peace Dragontail

Nice rig - love the 810...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

• 2 weeks later...

9ePmpzM.jpg

qwd7Foc.jpg

its ugly til you kick on uv..

My first custom loop. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm new to custom water cooling so I didn't want to do anything too radical.
  • HAF 932 + Corsair HX 850
  • i7 920 cooled by Swiftech Apogee HD
  • 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC's with XSPC Razor Blocks
  • Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Triple 120mm Radiator & Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Single 120mm Radiator
  • 4x Gentle Typhoon 1150 (AP-13)
  • Swiftech MP655-SE Pump
  • Switech Maelstrom Res
  • Tygon R3603 5/8 OD 3/8 ID tubing, (yes I know of its leeching problem. I will be watching it very closely and will replace it when I flush my system in 6 months or earlier if needed)
  • Swiftech Lok Seal Compression Fittings
  • Primochill PC Pure Clear Fluid

If your wondering why I have 2 floppy SLI connectors when only running 2 way SLI, my 2 680's act like spoiled brats and demand both SLI fingers be used to enable SLI when in those PCIe Slots.

Clear Tubing and fluid, who needs colored tubing or fluid when you have LED light strips

Also is it just me or was anyone else just a slight bit nervous when they switched on their first custom loop for the first time? I spent over 8 months researching and planing, the system passed its 24+ hour leak test with ZERO leaks but even then I just a little nervous when I pushed the power button for the first time.

Every time I power a pump back on after being off I get nervous. :D

Best effort on my side' date=' pics and spec are in me profile! [url']http://linustechtips.com/main/member/7592-dragontail // Peace Dragontail

Really like how your fittings stand out - nice work.

What's with all the anti kink coil? :)

Nothing impressive.
Obviously it is a tube end for draining the loop, come on lol.

it was just for looks...i was supposed to get the case powdercpoated wrinkle purple and never did..supposed to be a Halloween,beetlejuice theme but it never really hit home

Here are a few pics of my Corair 600T, inside I have an AsRock Fat1ity Pro 990FX motherboard with a FX-8210 OC'd to 4.7Ghz. @ 1.4000V and an MSI GeForce GTX 680 4Gb. OC Edition GPU. The cooler I got from FrozenCPU (dot) com. The cooler is a XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Extreme Water Cooling wiht chrome compression fittings by Monsoone and UV Blue reactive tubing also by XSPC. Let me know what you guys think.
Did the RS240 Dual Radiator fit without modding seen some videos and seems 30mm was the max thickness in would hit the motherboard standoffs

The video i am talking about

Looked into rad he talked about XSPC EX360 its a 35mm so think he made a mistake but would like to know from you if it does fit.

Going to do my first water build and current case is a 600t so would like to know if 35mm rads fit

Thanks in advance

What's the spiral under the swiftech logo in the tank? Looks almost like some metal shavings.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

Here is mine... Theres a couple of things I might have done differently had I known then what I know now. I think I could fit a thin radiator with two fans on the back side of the HDD cage if I had gone with a bay reservoir and I would have gotten better airflow through the case. I also wish I had gone with a different pump or put a non stock pump top on so I could have used 90* fittings to the res. Oh well it was my first build ever and I bit off alot so I am pretty proud of how it came out. Those other things might come in the form of an upgrade later.
I still to this day cant see the apple logo

hello

Hi my wife asked me i want play call of duty black ops II perfect she have a really good computer to do that but...... only cpu was watercooled, GPU still with regular fan and its a reference design wow!!!!! same noise as a world war 2 B-57 ok need to water cool the GPU but the little Bitfenix shinobi dont have enough space for rad i asked my wife if a caselabs SM5 white is what she wants, she told me NO i want the same case because i like it and i really like the touch ok go for a shinobi XL windows white with blue mesh and et voila! Intel I5-3570k Gigabyte H77-dsh3 8GB corsair vengeance white low profile XFX Black OC edition HD7970 PSU Corsair XT750m SSD Octane 128GB Seagate 1.5TB Blue and white sleeving Bitfenix Shinobi XL Windows white Water cooling Pump: DDC 3.1 (10W) CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm GPU Block: Koolance VID-R797 RAD: XSPC EX360 and EX240 Res: XSPC dual Bay for 1 ddc Tubing: XSPC 3/8 5/8 clear Liquid: Mayhem Pastel Blue Berry 12 Bitfenix spectre blue led and a lot of goodies stop talking and  
Really smart looking build, well worth all the effort you did. One of the best builds I've seen in a while

Here is mine...  Theres a couple of things I might have done differently had I known then what I know now. I think I could fit a thin radiator with two fans on the back side of the HDD cage if I had gone with a bay reservoir and I would have gotten better airflow through the case. I also wish I had gone with a different pump or put a non stock pump top on so I could have used 90* fittings to the res. Oh well it was my first build ever and I bit off alot so I am pretty proud of how it came out. Those other things might come in the form of an upgrade later.
Its on the res... Its actually not even there anymore. My loop is about to get redone and I am going to add another thick 240 radiator.

Soon gona get my WC setup :) parts i ordered.

XSPC EX480 slim to fit the bottom of my Raven RV01

Nanoxia FX EVO 4x for the rad

EK-FC6970 V2 x2 + backplates

EK-Bay DCP 2.2 combo (pump + res)

EK-supreme LTX AMD CSQ

Bitspower multilink SLI/CF adapters and tube

and ofc tubes fluid and fittings :)

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

• 4 weeks later...
Heres my effort, 800D, 990x, sli 680's , :)

DSCjhhj00062.jpg

looks like a sound card, but not sure.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

First post!

Here's my little work in progress! Just a temporary GPU only loop at the moment.

Case:

Corsair Obsidian 650D

Specs:

Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6 GHz.

MSI Z77 MPower

Corsair Vengeance 16GB

EVGA GeForce GTX 580

Intel 520 Series 240GB

Seagate 1TB

Water Cooling:

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator

IandH StealthRes 175 Reservoir

Swiftech MCP655

EVGA Hydro Copper 2 Waterblock

Plans:

Swiftech APOGEE HD

XSPC EX240

Perhaps a 120mm radiator? Another 580? :D

Finally someone doing it right and watercooling their GPU before their CPU :D

Its an aging i7 rig but I am very happy with it, it plays all my games and does all my work that I feel it'd be a waste of money to upgrade to the x79 platform. Some great rigs in here so hopefully mine will fit in too ;) Here is the rig spec

Intel i7 980x 4.2 ghz

EVGA Classified 3 e770

12gb Corsair Dominators 2000mhz

EVGA GTX 590 x 2

Asus Xonar Xense

Corsair Neutron gtx 120gb

2 x WD Velociraptors

Enermax Platimax 1500

Lian Li P80 Armoursuit

Watercooling bits

tfc 360 rad

Alphacool Nexxxos 360 monsta rad

Laing d5 with EK acetyl top

EK supreme Nickle plexi cpu block

EK Nickle plexi ram block

EK 590 gpu block x 2

Bitspower 1/2 3/4 compressions all round

Corsair sp120 performance editions on both rads.

DSC03235.jpgDSC03316_zps1cc92f5b.jpgDSC01492.jpg

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT