Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Such an awesome giveaway. Perfect timing too, since I am moving my z77 system out for z97.

It's sad to hear about about patents. The concept of an oil cooled system is great. This gets me thinking of tinkering around in CAD....

Please consider me for entry of an ATX.

would definitely be up to give it a go with an matx :)

post-85029-0-72915900-1418405014_thumb.j

post-85029-0-33610200-1418405028_thumb.j

In Win D-Frame ATX Chassis(Custom White). Intel i5 4670K 3.4Ghz. ASUS Z97 Pro Wifi/AC. EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX 3GB. Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600mhz 8GB x2. Intel 530 240GB SSD x2. Corsair H100i. Corsair RM650 Modular. Corsair SP120 x7. Noctua RF-8 x2

Love the great systems Puget has made and the amazing mineral oil cases. I really hope the patent trolls stop and Puget can resume its awesome work! As for preference, I would prefer the micro ATX case, however, either one would be awesome.

Awesome giveaway! :)

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Those type of patent troll just need to go back under their bridges and take away there stupid tolls..... Sorry Puget really wish you would reconsider your stand ( you tried). I was inspired by Linus really I saw the first build like two years ago but I thought it was an awesome concept although I wasnt really not into it until there awesome 2nd build which really got to me. I am really looking forward to making one even if I dont get the giveaway. Maybe a cool future project in the future could be a separate compartment for a fish (side or bottom) with good protection from cracks or leaks from the mineral oil and that would bring the tank together I think also making it heat resistant/not getting effected by the mineral oil. Thanks Musa Nakamura

I would totally be up for doing this, I think mITX would make the most sense, as it would reduce the weight and cost of the mineral oil, and I love building in the mITX form Factor ( I have a steam machine running in a RVZ01

My Main concern with building mineral oil is that historically I have always built cheap and upgraded incrementally.  I would have to invert that in this case... but 1) winning the case would reduce the overall cost allowing me to justify the larger hardware expense to increase the lifetime of the PC, and 2) MINERAL OIL!!!! SQUEE !!!!1!!!11one!!!

Ever since I started to get interested in building computers, I always wanted to try a oil submerged one because it's cool. I know that Puget systems was located around my region (Seattle) but I never had the money to purchase/support Puget Systems. It's sad to see a local business being attacked by patent trolls but i wish for the best of the future for Puget.

This is a prime example of patent abuse. I hope LiquidCool Solutions goes out of business soon. Unethical and immoral companies dont have place in custom PC markets.

I would prefer the MATX kit.

Recently, I was looking to buy this Puget case and couldn't find it due to this stupid patient trolling company. Don't give up Puget!

The struggle is real. I was stationed in Washington (ft Lewis) loved it there. Hearing puget makes me miss that place. Anyways badass system hate to see it go.

ATX model BTW.

Since I just got some mITX parts for my wife, one of these would be incredible to make as a Christmas gift for her :)

I would like to enter for the MATX case. I hope they get it sorted out because they are great kits and make mineral oil building easy.

I'd love to have one of these. It's something I've always been interested in doing but the price of the kit just couldn't be justified. I'm due for a CPU/motherboard upgrade anyways, so form factor doesn't really matter. Definitely a cool project that would be perfectly at home on my desk.

I would love to have one on these Kits because i have built one and want to build another. No one likes trolls and Puget is a great company keep pushing on

I've been meaning to buiild a pc for  a while and when i saw lukes pc i was like OMGDAFSDGAGASGASD. This will really help with the new build

That mitx so sexy. I really want to switch to this from the prodigy.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I have considered buying a phase change unit but after seeing this and a giveaway, I'd love to partake in the action of making this a reality. Mineral Oil PC just seems way smarter and looks a whole lot funner. This tax return coming this next month + bills caught up I could totally do this!!! I am excited and I am asking to be entered into the giveaway! :)

I would go ANY direction, just being honored to have that opportunity to do this! I am an enthusiast builder of systems for over the last 18 years. I think I'm ready. :) 

1. Patent trolls suck

Puget is awesome because they took oil cooled computers from some odd, poorly done, and not very interesting fist tank project and turned it in to somersetting amazing that anyone can do.

If at all possible, get this solved and get back to what you do best

I do not wish to enter with this comment because I can't afford to do it right now. Thank you though for giving it away.

Hey guys, Id love to be entered into the drawing for the case. It doesnt really matter what type, as this will be a new build for my photo studio. I figure my clients would love to see a mineral cooled computer setup when they come to my studio for shoots. Besides, it would look great next to my current rig!!

i-C8krmsn-M.jpg i-5SqpqTq-M.jpg i-jWzXjsq-M.jpg

i-3RndGWf-M.jpg i-rWT6Wmz-M.jpg i-Ggm3PHm-M.jpg i-MQgTb3k-M.jpg

Here are the specs for those interested:

Intel Core i7 4790K overclocked from 4Ghz to a stable 4.6Ghz
     Corsair H110 Closed Loop Liquid Cooling System
     16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 ram
     2 - GTX 760 SC's running in SLI
     1200w EVGA PSU
     Tri-Monitor Setup - 2 acer 22" & 1 Dell 24" Ultra-sharp High Color
     7 TB of hard drive space:
     - 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD (Running the Operating System)
     - 2TB WD Caviar Black Hard Drive
     - 2 - 2TB Lacie Rugged External Hard Drives
     - 500GB Samsung Hard Drive
     - 250GB Seagate Hard Drive (Acronis System Image Backup)