Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

best PC build I Have seen my whole life.. You guys are the reason I enjoy being a Computer Junkie.

-Johnn C. IV

The fact that Puget had that BS copyright claim is frustrating.  My buddy had been saving for an oil cooled system for about 3 months and was almost ready to purchase when this happened.  Now he has purchased a fishtank.  Look the point of that is to say that the Puget  cases are awesome!

Note: if i won I could afford the oil but it would be a month or 2 before I could buy the rest of the parts (I would make a beast)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I really hate patten trolls

And I would love the mini itx version I wish they would fight back because if I don't win I would have loved to buy one of those puget see if there's anyway you can fight back

Mini itx one looks awesome

This is my entry into the contest

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Hopefully the patent trolls can be run off, but they can be notoriously difficult to shake without enough money to throw at them :(

Also ITX preferred. Maybe these giveaways won't be the last of these systems if things work out though...

Hope everything works out for them.. patent trolls suck!

These kits are amazing, i would love to make my own mineral oil PC!... it seems like this will be the last chance to ever get one of these kits... which sucks :( so i hope i win!

I don't mind which variant but preferably M-ATX since its a bit more upgrade-able . 

Totally in, I'd love to build an HTPC (ITX preferably, since I have a bunch of components given by companies to test and review as it is) and review the kit myself!

If Puget is reading this, given they listed you directly as prior art it can be challenged to get a stay on the sales ban. I am sure you have obtained legal advice on this already but I urge you to not give up.

It's a shame, I was literally saving up for months to buy a kit, then gradually work towards getting compenents for the pc itself. Now that this has happened this would probably be my one and only chance to get one of these bad boys. Puget my support is with you guys, it was an amazing product and I hope you guys reck these trolls.

would love to win one of these bad boys.. was going to buy the puget kit before but didnt have the money.. then when i got the money, they got patent trolled :( 

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

Dem Trolls

MATX pefer

and i would only put fake fish in it.

This thing looks amazing! I've been wanting to build a new PC for a while now. Would love to build one like this.

ps, why are they wearing shock collars?

This is terrible news  :( What a dbag move by LiquidCool Solutions.

I don't want to enter in this giveaway, as I know there are many more people who want this much more than me. Plus it would be a lot of work for just me to do. All I wanted to say is that I'm sad to see Puget's kits go away. Good luck everyone

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

this would be the perfect oportunity to stop using my toaster-potato pc and actually have a good one  :)

I would love to win either of these kit's, I have built before but after seeing your guys video it really got me thinking that I need to build an oil-cooling computer but since puget stopped selling the kit I couldn't pick one up. It's really unfair that a great company with a great idea gets trolled by people that are just trolling to get to try to get money from a company that didn't do anything wrong. Best of luck Puget and hopefully I could build in one of your last great kits!

wow 4 left hope I am lucky and I hope that they can solve this patent issue 

I'd love a Mini ITX Build, that's for sure! I'm kind of excited for this, and it's actually a pretty cool idea!

Something has to change about patent trolling. many major companies have done it and now smaller businesses are doing it. If I win I will be purchasing the oil after the drawing.

I've always wanted to put together a mineral oil rig to use, but I'd never quite found a case I really liked for it until I saw these. It would be absolutely great to be able to put together, preference would be the mATX variant. A huge thanks to Puget for this amazing way of responding to the unfortunate patent filed against them, and making the best of what seems to be an immature move.

I would love to build one of these, and would be honored to have one of the last cases, I would be able to buy oil, but it would be quite a while before I would be able to purchase other components, as I would do a lot of research into the design and coloring I would want, so it would be months / possibly over a year before I'm finished.  But you have my word it would be completed and NOT something that would be sold on eBay.  I'm finishing up another build now, getting dual SLI and custom liquid cooling next year, so, two projects at once, but, I would be VERY interested, and would sign a "non-resell" disclosure if I needed to.

I would prefer the larger of the two cases if possible.  I could do a "zen garden" type theme in the build, and hook it up to my television in my living room as a Steam Machine.

An oil rig has been a dream ever since I saw my first one back in the early 2000's. I'd love to build a rig in one, and planning to upgrade to a beast build here pretty soon. 

I would enter if I had the money to pull off a mineral oil project but I want to share my thoughts about them getting patent trolled.

It's extremely unfortunate that a company that is moving forward and selling products simply just because they market enthusiasts is sad. Puget is such a good company and it is sad that they have to stop selling such a wonderful product because of a stupid clmpmay that's not even in business anymore :(.

These cases were really cool. It's a shame Pudget can't make them anymore. I kinda wanted to do a mineral oil pc earlier, but I couldn't afford everything. If I win a case, then I definitely will be able to afford one, and I will post a build log on this forum. I would like the ITX case if I win, as I would only put one GPU in it, because it would be to much system downtime between an upgrade, and I might not be able to get a second GPU, with the cost of the rest of the system.

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

I WOULD LOVE A MINI-ITX KIT!!!!!!! I would pimp the poop out of it and place it on display forever under my tv as the most magnificent media computer ever built ever. Also, I would probably add some of these... Seriously though, please please please

p.s. I'm from canada

f3b9_robofish_inuse.jpg

MATX, I always wanted a oil cooled PC. I do got a address in the USA, where it can be shipped to. I wonder if I could get the oil from Amazon. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |