Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Hi guys,

I am about to build a new PC and since Linus did an amazing job of promoting an oil submerged system I simply have to make one too. The urge is just too strong, I cannot resist the awsomeness :-) 

The mATX system from Pudget would be the weapon of my choice and it makes me really sad that the real computer enthusiasts cannot buy one anmyore, it is the most elegant solution by far!

If I will be one of the lucky winners I will definitely build a proper oil gaming rig to make you guys proud and will post all pics here.

I've been wanting to try an oil build for the longest time, ever since I first heard about them. To the guys at Puget: I'm totally with you, and I can't stand it when corporate scum like this ruins innocent fun. If I won, I would love the mini itx case! I would be migrating my i7 4770k and gtx 970 strix , ideally with a colour matched rog Maximus VII Impact. (A change from my current VII Hero)

I've been tempted to build an oil cooled machine since I saw the first video with Luke's system and I've even eyed the Puget system before.  If I were to win I'd prefer the MATX before the ITX but either would be great. 

Best wishes to Puget

Sign me up for either kit! Sucks that a patent troll is causing you to discontinue offering these. I remember when you were still going by Puget Sound, as I'm originally from Poulsbo, WA.

1. Dang trolls

2. I would enjoy building an oil PC, any size will do.

3. This PC however would not be mine, my wife gets stuck with my hand-me downs after i do any upgrades ( cant afford two copies of everything). I would love to give her something thats better than my gaming rig.

Awesome project and that name!!

I hope to see more extreme systems maybe a small  custom loop build?

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Those damn patent trolls. Do they have nothing better to do?

Anyway, I've been wanting to build one ever since seeing the video of Lukes oil rig. Then I saw this build log but couldn't afford the kit (when they were still being sold). But I'd love nothing more than a chance to build one if these beauties!

I have 2 builds 1 atx one mini itx but id prefer the mini itx one :)

This would be awesome to have and that is so stupid how they are being patent trolled.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

A friend of mine would be sooo into this, I would look forward to the project very much.

Just talked to him and he'll be entering himself later on today.

We'd prefer the M-ATX kit, but would take a mini-ITX, given the choice.

Thanks for the channel,you've taught me so much Linus, keep it coming.

And Puget, it's a real shame that LiquidCool would pull that sort of crap, stay strong and keep making products the way you do.

About time I stopped becoming a lurker and made an account here, shame I just look like I'm cherry picking for a freebie.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

Sorry to hear about the patent trolling, heard about it on The Tek before Linus mentioned it in his video. Would really love the chance to build a mineral oil pc, been wanting to build one since i saw Luke's original oil cooled pc years ago. Thanks for the potential opportunity, Devon 

Wow, that's horrible news. I remember looking at their kits a while back when I first got interested in submersion cooling.

I'd definitely be interested in building either size!

CPU: Intel i7 920 | Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6x4GB | GPU: XFX RadeonHD 5870 | Case: Silverstone Raven RV-01 | Storage: Samsung 840 PRO 128GB, WD Black 1TB, WD Green 2TBx2 (Raid 1), WD Red 3TBx2 (Raid 1) | PSU: Corsair HX1000

First of those trolling douche bags, second of all sorry for my foul language. I would get some for myself and I wouldn't mind getting the small virson of the mineral oil project with a kit one. If I get the MATX I would like to make video of it building the project, again with the kit on. I don't own a personnel desktop or laptop yet but if I do, I would use it everyday. Hope for your best in the future Puget System Inc.

I hate it when people are just bitter and try to cripple any progress or growth. Nobody likes a mineral oil covered grinch

It's a shame that these products will no longer be available, just because of patent trolls. I have often considered submerging my mATX build in oil, but I never knew kits like this existed (and I guess they still don't ): ) and did not want to ghetto-rig a fish tank to submerge it.

This would be perfect for an awesome mITX HTPC. Something I could leave out, looking beautiful, instead of tucked away in some ugly HTPC case.

Always wanted to make an ultimate entertainment system with an oiled cooled PC. Never had the time or money to buy and build it all. It would be really fun to do!

The whole patent claim is ridiculous, I hope somehow everything will work out and you can start making these again!!!

Please enter me for either the Mini ITX or the mATX case that I'd build in a heartbeat. I'm so darn sad that they cannot sell these kits any longer. Patent reform is so needed in the US.

A submerged systems would be really awesome. My system's allright, I'm rocking the Define R4 here, but there's nothing like a PC in an aquarium! Had I known this were to happen, maybe I would've grabbed one before...

Man I feel like patent law should be reformed just because of these stupid situations like these. It just doesnt work anymore. :(