Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Man, that's awful that a company would do that, I was planning on buying one of these amazing mineral oil pc cases, if I win, I would prefer the MATX version if possible

I've always been interested in mineral oiled PC's and I've always wanted to build one. I've known Puget for a good while and deeply saddened they're going through this incredibly petty patent issue. If I were to win one I would no doubt build a micro atx X99 build to keep it as future proof as possible (I realize future proof is a bit of an argued term)

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

I've got some spare parts lying around... would be cool to put them into a mineral-oil cooled machine. 

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Sorry to hear that! I would love to build a system using this device knowing it is a one-of-a-kind product!

Id love a mitx one! Thanks for doing this guys! 

Mobo: MSI 970a-G46 CPU: FX-6300(4.5ghz @ 1.514v) Cooler: CMHyper212 PS: Raidmax 600w (80+) Case: CM Haf912 GPU: Sapphire 7870Ghz Ed. (1.3ghz @ 1.300v) 

Were might one pick up mineral oil and Hey puget, hope the patent stuff works out!

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

I would love to win one of these kits, I've been really interested in building a mineral oil PC for a long time.

To me an oil pc has to have a peltier in it.  It's the only reason why I would submerge a pc in oil is to get rid of the condensation problem when running a peltier.  I think Linus might agree that it might be the only reason to have an oil pc.  Hope to win one of these kits so that I can build one, and shoot some video of me building it and hopefully be released on the linustechtips youtube channel.

I'd take either, if I get a choice though I'll take Mini-ITX.

This is pretty sweet, thanks!

Really saddens me to hear this happening. I've been considering mineral cooling for years now never quite have the money to pull the trigger. 

Hopefully these go to people who will appreciate them, and I know I certainly would be one! :)

Im sad to hear about Puget Systems they do some awsome work. I love the Mineral Oil PC idea and would like to build one myself, if i do win a kit i would totaly build a system in one. i would prefer the mATX but Mini ITX would still do the trick :)

Good luck to everyone else trying to win one :D

Don't have the money for the oil but I have an idea for the future.  Try adding those plastic fish that float up and down.  They move dependent on their temperature.  That is if you get past the trolls.

I am looking for a nice turnkey water cooling kit...... ;)

I've always wanted to have a mineral oil cooled PC, it would be amazing if I won this.

Hope Puget gets out of this somehow so there are for sale again.

That's too bad for Puget, I've always thought the kits were really cool. Count this as an entry, I'd be honored to use one of the last kits!

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I'd love to win.It's really sad that they can't sell them anymore, so props to them for giving them away!

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

Always wanted one of the MATX kits. Patent trolls suck.

All I would like to say is I hope that Puget Systems could continue making the cases, but if I win, I win.

If I win this I will convert my pc into oil cooled micro ATX in a heart beat!

Sad day when a patent troll stops good things.  Oh man, I'd love one of these! Either size will work, going to be a new mobo for a build like this anyway. 

I would love to get one of these kits. Mineral oil PC would be a great next project and if I win one of these kits I will build a mineral oil PC. Love your work, and I hope that Puget Systems can get this worked out. I would prefer the mATX kit.

Way too much trolling going on these days, and it  always hurts the companies that actually make cool products.

Really sorry to hear about that, I've been looking at doing a mineral oil system for a while. I really hope I win, pugit does some awesome kit and building an MATX mineral oil system sounds like insane fun.