Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

It looks awsome! - I would love a kit! 

I have an ATX mobo. So I guess I would need the ATX model  :)

I was about to buy one to transfer everything in my current build too it. This really sucks. 

not cool patent trolls, not cool.I like the mini atx form factor I have a system i want to put in it that would look nice in there.

I would love to have this as I am just about to build a new pc! I would be happy with either as I have yet to buy a mobo. Thanks so much for your videos!

I would like to have the MATX version, i want to do some modification to put actual fish in them.

I work in the oil and gas industry and work with all kinds of oils everyday

would love one of these kits to represent a great looking kit from Puget :(

/fingerscrossed

cool time for an upgrade from my old mineral oil cooled pc :) (hopefully) 

I checked these out last year, and I've been interested in Oil Cooling for a good while.

I would love the ITX case, as I think this would make an awesome HTPC.

I'd love to have the mini itx kit. I was thinking of saving up for a while and getting this late next year, so it sucks that this is dying out. 

That sucks, but i would love to win an MITX! Liked the music in the video!

If i win i will be happy to have the adventure of building a mineral oil PC!

Hopefully they can fight the trolls and begin producing these amazing cases. 

I would jump at the chance for one of the Itx mineral oil kits, I think it would be awesome for a small (and sillent) HTPC as I think a living room would be an ideal enviornment for it as it could also act as a conversation piece :D.

I know its not financially sound for Puget Systems to fight this patent troll as this is a very niche product but part of me wishes they would go out and fight as mineral oil cooled computers are just straight up awesome. To think that Puget took all the time and effort to create an awesome product and some lawyer that is just looking for a payout comes along and takes it all away does not sit right with me. That said they deseve mad props for supporting the pc enthusiast  community. I hope one day they can return to selling these.

As for I build I think I would do the following:

For the platform im think and AMD AM1 kit as the Itx kit does not allow for a dedicated GPU. Plus a HTPC's main goals are cool and quiet and with the chips on AM1 they are really low power and would handle streaming fine.

An ASrock  AM1H-ITX would be perfectly suited for this task as it allows for an external PSU, given that the kit is meant for smaller systems what better way to keep size down then dusing a laptop PSU brick to power it and this ITX mobo has the option built in for it! Since Mineral oil creeps up cables this would seem to be the best option.

Power-Adapter-for-Samsung-NP355E5CA01US-

ASRock AM1H-ITX

1396268818.jpeg

The CPU would be the 5350 as that would be the highest end of the AM1 chips, This system would be perfect as and HTPC / Emulator box for older systems.

I would love the itx tank but if there are no more left i will be happy to get the matx one

Cool I am building a pc for Christmas and Im buying parts for a mineral oil pc. Don't have any parts yet but trying to find some

i would love to have the either version  and would make a sweet system it really sucks that they were forced to stop selling them :(

Aselwyn1

Seems like unfortunate issues like these keep hitting legitimate companies these days... Currently I'm not in the position to attempt any big project like this but good luck to the winners! Keep your hopes up guys at Puget Systems! :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

It's sad to see this kind of b.s. happen. All patents ever accomplish is slow down any industry and unfortunately the enthusiast pc builders took adirect hit with this one. I would be honored to own one of the last pudget cases and though I'm abroke college student will make sure to but that mineral oil. I have my build in a mid tower but have no problem buying a matx motherboard to have this one in alife time opportunity. Pudget, you keep doing what you are doing. You are one of the pre built system makers I actual trust and have recommended to friends. Thank you and goodluck to all!!

I hope Puget systems can carry on making great systems. It's a shame those patent trolls are stopping these cases from being sold anymore.

If I somehow won this giveaway I wouldn't care which version, but I'd prefer the m-itx simply because I can follow this guide more closely.

I think it looks fun, but I always love things that are more complicated than they have to be .  I don't have the ability to make a web site against this patent trolling but. if someone can make a website I will definitely contribute in making a petition or something. I would like the MATX or the ATX. I hate how easy it is for people to get patents on general things, the way patents should work is by specifics not broad methods. but I guess this will never change.

I am truly sorry this happened to a good company. Best wishes and hope this gets resolved soon.

I would like to build a Mini ITX!