Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Id be interested in building a system Of Mini Itx form and then using it as a partner to my other rig.

Sorry to hear that Puget. I would love to be able to do this ever since i saw Luke's mineral oil pc i just wanted to try it myself. I would prefer the m-atx case but the itx if that isn't available. 

This would be an awesome thing to have. I been thinking of getting a oil pc. It blows that puget systems had this happen to them.

Patent trolls 0/8 m8

I have an ATX mobo. So I guess I would need the ATX model :)

Thanks @nicklmg / @LinusTech :P

they don't have the full ATX one, only Mini itx and MATX

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

This system is amazing! sucks to hear about the patent trolls though..

they don't have the full ATX one, only Mini itx and MATX

Darn! Well then.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Looks super sweet! Was really bummed to see that I couldn't buy one from their website.

I am ready for a new build, submerged system?  Sure why not, go big or go home.

Sorry for the patent trolling, Pudget. It's a shame what the world comes to when money's the only concern.

Anyway, I'd love to do a mineral oil PC build. It's always been an interesting idea to me, but I've never crossed the funds to do it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Such a dick move to attack a company like that. All they want to do is provide people with kits to start a mineral oil PC.

This seems like such a cool thing to do but the warning labels on the mineral oil scared the shit out of me.

Ive got an ATX so that would be the model for me.

Thanks to Puget Systems, I am so into mineral oil PC's.... LiquidCool Solutions Boo!!! jk. Where would a guy get bulk mineral oil in northern BC? Mobo, it don't matter.

Would love to build one...very disappointed when I went to the web site to see about buying one.  Would like the MATX :)

Its a shame that they had to stop selling them, they looks like high quality cases. I have a micro-ATX mobo, but any model would be fine for me

If u send the case to me in Norway I will pay the shipping :D I have all the parts for a m-atx build ready! 

Good Luck everybody, cant wait to see oil-pc build logs here in the future.

Mpower, 3570k & Gtx Titan Black

Ohh, I could totally use This. I'm in the process of building a decent pc (i7 4790k and GTX 980), if I won this I would totally fall through with it

I would like matx.... too bad that people pick on small companies like Puget just to save a few bucks.

i5 3570k @ 4.5 GHz | Gigabyte Z77x-UP5-TH | EVGA GTX 760 ACX 2GB | Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | some random DDR3 4GB NZXT Kraken x40 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | WD 250GB

NZXT Phantom 410 Red Edition | Corsair CX500 | Acer H236HL 1080p | HP w1907 900p De-Bezeled

Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | OS X 10.11.1 El Cap Clover

I am really impressed with the build quality and the appearance of the puget kit and I'm really sorry to hear that they won't be able to sell it anymore. I'd always considered doing a mineral oiled PC, but never wanted to come up with a custom solution to put it in a regular fish tank so when I heard that something like this existed, I was really excited that I might be able to nab one in a few months. I send my best wishes to the guys over at puget and I hope I can win one of their last cases so that I can make sure it gets used the way it was meant to be.

Hope to win, would love to try a mineral cooled PC. Mini ITX if I win :)

I would love to build a mineral oil PC! I was first interested when I learned about it a little over a year ago while researching water cooling. I actually looked at buying one of Puget's cases, but I didn't have the money because I was still in college. I think it's super crappy that someone is so butt-hurt over the fact that they couldn't get their own business going that they are trying to hurt another company rather than work with them. If Puget just does the oil cooling as a side gig and is fairly successful at it, why didn't this other company offer to work with them and be their primary distributor/retailer for their oil cooled systems. It would be a win/win. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. - I won't be buying the mineral oil before I know if I've won, but I can order it right away if I do win. No preference on the mobo form factor. 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'm interested in a kit! :D 
If a Pudget guy see's this know that i'm there with you!

Well, if they would like to fight this and shove things back into their faces, the telecommunication infrastructure/switches which they reference already have patents filed for liquid cooling of their switches and components, and have had them for many many years, which directly conflicts with these patents, which they use for both cooling, and keeping moisture out of their switches.  You will see these systems easily driving by them and seeing the GIANT plastic tanks which hold their liquids at the switching stations.  Not sure if that would help or not, but I hope Puget (and all of the other companies getting harassed by this kind of thing) finds a way through this.  We see greed ruining innovation on a daily basis due to too many lawyers, and not enough people who care in the legal system.  I would love to have one of these last cases, dedicated to the hard work, innovation, and design put into them (I already have a plan for a little cemetary of dreams with a grimm reaper troll).  If chosen, I would gladly use the MATX "enclosure with an interior space" to show to the world.

I really think our Patent system needs a good overhaul for shit like this.  Anywho Im down for being entered into the drawing, for the MicroATX setup.  Luke is offering his dremel services as well right? ;)