Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Terrible news... Been interested in oil submerged ever since Luke's original one and now there's one less awesome company who can provide these parts... Unfortunate. Definitely interested in building my own mitx oil cooled machine now.

Wow.pretty neat build and i really like how nice is the puget case for this type of builds. Now my interest in mineral oil pc is pretty damn high. Ty linus and puget

Would definitely want the Mini ITX kit for a sick small mineral oil cooled PC!

Sorry to Puget for their situation with the patent, that must suck so hard.

I would like to enter this contest!  I'm keen on the mITX model. :)

I'm so sorry sorry to hear that a company that spent their time making things from the heart for the consumer got trolled by corporate a-holes! This whole mineral oil things is super interesting. I didnt even really know this existed to be honest, but i really am intrigued now to take this project on. Nice job guys and keep up the great work! :)

This has really peaked my interest in mineral oil pcs, too bad this case is out of production. I would prefer the matx one if I were to win. Thanks Puget systems for taking the time to design this, hopefully you guys can sell these again some day.

I'd take both kit, becaues I just want to try oil-cooling but I never got the money to buy one of them.

Mineral oil computer for the win :D I wouldn't mine either kit .

logo_med.png

Hey Puget Systems if you see this, I can see you guys coming up with a new system that's even better than the one you guys had. Best of luck to you guys and Marry Christmas - only wish this came at a later time not during Christmas.  Best wishes and the best of luck on future adventures.

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

I would love the Mini ITX case so that I can build a compact PC based off an AMD APU (either a 7850k, or a Carizo when they come out) where the freshly cooled oil is pumped strait onto a large heat sink, so that I can see just how far I can push an overclock on it. :DD

This is an entry.

I was inspired by this years ago, but latter decided not to do it for the cost, having the case to go with it, I would turn one of my systems into mineral oil cooled, any size would work in my case.

Awesome kit! I've been thinking about building a mineral oil media PC for the living room. Would look sweet!!

Grr...Trolls..... Face palm.

My first choice would be the matx kit. But either of them would be wicked awesome to work with!

I'm not eligible to enter but I'd like to say that I feel really bad for Peugeot Systems and I think everyone on this forum are already sick of patent trolls.

I would of loved to have purchased one of their systems.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I was going to buy the kit after you released part 2. I love making PC's even though I only made one. I fell in love with the concept of mineral oil when you showed off Luke's build. I was also very jealous when you said he had it on his resume and he got a job from you. Ever since I seen that episode I subscribed and fell in love with your channel. If I win I would purchase an ATX mobo and put my current build into it and buy new components for my other PC that I wish to sell to a good friend. I love the videos and love the giveaways, even though I have never entered a give away, I figured this would be a good one to go for. 

Best of luck to you all, best of luck to Linus Tech Tips, and keep up the amazing work.

I always wanted to try an mineral oil build. In fact i was looking at puget systems a little before the patent trolls happen.  There kits seemed to be pretty nice. Its just sucks that patent trolls did this.

I'm very sorry to hear about the news here and wish Puget Systems the best. 

I have a M-ITX build sitting in a bitfenix prodigy that I would love to dunk under some mineral oil, and I would love to enter this draw for the M-ITX Puget system. 

Please consider this my entry for the draw. 

When one door closes, another one opens! 

I have been interested since I saw Luke's original build, it is a shame about the stupid trolls because this product is awesome 

I would prefer the mini ITX

OAS || AAS || LLS

Would absolutely love to make a mini ITX build, I would be by far the nerdiest person at the computer store I work at. Was thinking of making my home PC into a LAN PC anyways, so this would be a sweeeeeet second build! 

What a fucking bummer they can't continue making mineral oil kits. Really just terrible. 

I know I basically never post here and because of that I would totally understand if I am not eligible for the giveaway, but I think making a Mini ITX mineral oil PC for my dad, who records music as a very expensive hobby would be very cool. He has renovated about half his basement to be turned into a recording studio and I think having both a new PC (he's running a 2008 iMac right now) and a very cool display piece would be awesome. As it stands now, the best word to describe the room would be "groovy" and I think a pc similar to the one you guys built would be amazing.

Whoever does win, I really hope they post the pc's they build. I really love the way these look.

Sorry to hear about the patent troll, Puget.  I've always wanted to do this so count me in.

it looks like a wicked awesome build project, i would not even care to which kit, the build is what is important to me. keep your heads up over there at puget , let fans know what more we can do to suport the effort.

This really sucks. I was going to buy there micro atx case, and ive already bought all my parts for the new system too. Why must they through there patents around if theyre not going to manufacture them?

Welp, patent trolls suck. Sad to see Puget not be able to continue making these kits. I'll definitely be looking to see if Puget makes any more awesome stuff like this in the future.

@LinusTech's videos have inspired me to want to make a mineral oil PC (just because it is so bloody cool). I'd totally be willing to put the time into it if I got a kit. If I were lucky enough to win, I would prefer a MATX kit, just as I prefer the larger size, but it is not very important.

Man that sucks, I wish there was a way they could keep selling them, I really liked the idea of a mineral oil pc sitting on my desk... Oh well, maybe someone else will come along and make some  kits just as nice as these looked.