An Update From Corsair About The RGB Keyboards...

Gould-Digger

Dammit! Yeah my preorder also got pushed back to november. The site says the 4th. Originally it was supposed to be the 14th of october. Makes me wonder if maybe they're doing some stuff with the logo again from the backlash. I personally don't really care. I just want my keyboard.

Dammit! Yeah my preorder also got pushed back to november. The site says the 4th. Originally it was supposed to be the 14th of october. Makes me wonder if maybe they're doing some stuff with the logo again from the backlash. I personally don't really care. I just want my keyboard.

Somebody mentioned firmware issues and yes they do produce keyboards with old sail logo too. I wish this was the last time they delay it because its getting very annoying.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I hope Scan.co.uk not trolling us. If at 17th november Scan says for further delay for 31 december, then i will be crazy for sure.

I just only now saw it was delayed till 17 NOVEMBER, and then realized that we're only October... :(

That did't stop Scan.co.uk from already charging me for the preorder :/ at least amazon waits till they already got the thing in stock.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

at least amazon waits till they already got the thing in stock.

Amazon has been asking over £165 for k70 and calling it "multi colour" keyboard. Thats disgusting imo.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

But what about the hype train then?

The surprise factor is lacking when it is announced. 

If they keep quiet about it you actually get excited when something gets released.

Hi again fellas. Can anynone find me an k70 RGB Blue Switch anyware available that can ship to Greece? I am thinking to cancel the order from Scan.co.uk and ask for refun. Thanks in advance.

Hi again fellas. Can anynone find me an k70 RGB Blue Switch anyware available that can ship to Greece? I am thinking to cancel the order from Scan.co.uk and ask for refun. Thanks in advance.

From what I've been told by different companies, Corsair has held back shipments globally, which means you'll be lucky to find any.

It is worth to buy instead the Razer Chroma? I found it available at e-bay. And i cant wait for the damm corsair. I like Razer vibrant colors. But i have seconts thoughts for Razer Switches. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Razer Chroma. I cant wait any more. Good job corsair. You just lost a costumer. Keep up the good job............

I bought Razer Chroma. I cant wait any more. Good job corsair. You just lost a costumer. Keep up the good job............

lol and there is like no options for the razer chroma and the keys break easily because they are chinese knock offs of cherry keys

It is worth to buy instead the Razer Chroma? I found it available at e-bay. And i cant wait for the damm corsair. I like Razer vibrant colors. But i have seconts thoughts for Razer Switches. Any suggestions?

Watch this and decide:

Dont thik anybody here owns chroma :D

Similar story, couldn't deal with Corsair's incompetence so I just skipped RGB entirely and went with a CM Quickfire Rapid.