What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

@Slick

Red Scarlet X. It costs (more like starts) around the price of many professional grade 4K cameras and it has options (like every other professional grade camera) that run into the ludicrous territory. But I'd love to see a Linus/Edzel/Slick take on the camera and how worth it you think it is. I don't know how likely it is that you'd even be sent one of these, but since you guys do a substantial amount of video work I figured this would be a cool product to review (given your incredible production level for each video you do). Plus, it would just be plain cool to see this camera as both a 4/5K recorder and since it can do 5K, how it does still shots as well. 

red-scarlet-buiten-640.jpg

http://www.red.com/products/scarlet

Snip

No actually I am not in the market for one, but I have seen that many reviewers like it especially with the extended battery. It is a shame that it has problems especially because it is a business laptop.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Oops  :unsure:

Any of the Z97 series motherboards. I want to see how they compare to the Z87 and if it is worth the upgrade or not or just to wait until Broadwell comes out. 

BitfenixFury Alchemy sleeved PSU series please.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/power-supplies/fury/

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Maybe some high end office chair reviews? Specifically if you feel that they are worth the price or not. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

Maybe some high end office chair reviews? Specifically if you feel that they are worth the price or not. 

+1 to this.  I desperately need a new chair, but the Staples ones all seem to be crap (they never last for very long in my experience).  I know nothing about what's out there in the boutique gaming chair world, so why doesn't Linus Media Group introduce us to it (I'm sure you guys would love to get new comfy office chairs).  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Dell XPS 13 :3 + a ROOMBA iROBOT!!! This second one much more wanted!!!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Reveiw the LG 25UM65 21:9! you've done the 29" that Linus disliked, and the 34" that he loved, what are the opinions of the smallest one!

Also i expect to see a review over the Carbide Air 240! 

White 240

Black 240

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Any bluray optical disc players/writters. XFX Powersupplies they're pretty good & i've never seen a quality video review about it ,

Details separate people.

Phase change coolers

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

I say do a throw back Thursday video one or 2 Thursdays a month and review some tech that is older then 10 yrs old lol, I just think that would be a fun little video to do from time to time to show how far we have come.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Asus T100 transformer, I know it's kinda old and not powerful but it's a pretty neat device.

Yes, this, or a T300. It's really nice. Or just a convertibles in general 

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

@Slick Audeze LCD-2, Linus said he used them with that tube amp you reviewed awhile back, but he never reviewed the LCD-2's.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

have you never seen the TTL reviews, Also hardware canucks has done a video one the MATX case i think

i've seen jayztwocents and his review but thats just ...one case and i don't even know ttl....or im derping and i know what it is just not the abbreviation, as for hardware canucks i have yet to see a single video from them because of other videos 

i've seen jayztwocents and his review but thats just ...one case and i don't even know ttl....or im derping and i know what it is just not the abbreviation, as for hardware canucks i have yet to see a single video from them because of other videos

ttl is tiny Tom Logan or the OC3D YouTube channel

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

No actually I am not in the market for one, but I have seen that many reviewers like it especially with the extended battery. It is a shame that it has problems especially because it is a business laptop.

ahh okay, well it's all mainly down to preference at the end of the day but the amount of people we have bringing their business machine back because they don't like it is quite surprising considering so many reviewers like it

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

Slick.

Go to newegg and look at the computer case section.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Nvidia shield tablet and raspberry pi

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Ncase M1 and do a build with it. Last I heard they still have extras from their first run and I think your build guide for a compact PC wasn't really compact. I would love to see a really nice build in something small like an Ncase.