Rate the Photo Above you

8.5 out of 10

Nice and simple, love it :)

Mine was taken with an Asus Transformer Infinity, edited in the stock editor. I have lots more of flowers but thought this was pretty cool :)

6/10, its a good subject, but it seems to be a bit out of focus and looks a bit over edited. Other than that it looks like a good picture. Macro shots can be hard to do well.

Here is a picture i took while on a road trip to yellowstone national park

QctEknG.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

8.5/10, would've loved the shot if the river was centered so that the river looks like it's dividing the two sides. Nonetheless, it's still a good shot. 

Anyways, here is my shot. Taken awhile ago at Hillarys Boat Harbour in Perth, WA. 
17329823552_144c8feaff_h.jpg

8.5/10, would've loved the shot if the river was centered so that the river looks like it's dividing the two sides. Nonetheless, it's still a good shot. 

Anyways, here is my shot. Taken awhile ago at Hillarys Boat Harbour in Perth, WA. 

7/10, loving that scene a ton, But it's lacking sharpness and is pretty noisy, That cloud formation is amazing though!

Here's mine, Taken with a 5D Mk iii, 24-105 f4L lens, 100ISO, f/4, 4 second shutter.

http://i.imgur.com/jNfmGcy.jpg

jNfmGcy.jpg

7/10, loving that scene a ton, But it's lacking sharpness and is pretty noisy, That cloud formation is amazing though!

Here's mine, Taken with a 5D Mk iii, 24-105 f4L lens, 100ISO, f/4, 4 second shutter.

http://i.imgur.com/jNfmGcy.jpg

9/10, really loving the lights and the ship near the bottom, good picture

Can't remember what setting I used for this shot:

lyOmQtu.jpg

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

It's actually a bar built in to the structure of the bridge above it instead of a ship :) Thank you for the awesome rating though! :D

6/10 Nice angle. However, I find the photo has too much glare, noise reduction (blurry) and washed out look.

I just can't stop taking some panos :P The previous day we were playing in some nice waves at the ocean, but the next morning it was all nice and calm.

Tyyni_rama.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

9/10, is a dam nice banner wallpaper. 

anyone in ontario, this is from Stouffville motorfest 2014 :))

246%20wheel%20BampW.jpg

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

@oThatsEric    Thats a great picture, great lighting! I say 8/10 I like the black and white, great with this picture. I took the 2 points off because normally, I like to see a more focus of a scenery of a broad area, without blurred sides, or a specific subject,with closer and slightly different angles, with blur around it to the attention is around the subject. Very great, I like it  :D

I got my Canon Powershot SX150 IS recently in a trade, but before that, when it was raining, I took some pictures, and the night of the day it rained(when raining was done) I took some more pictures, and this is one. This was taken with a Sony DSC H70. Sorry about light bleed from flash.. It was night time, and this camera supports only up to ISO 800 anyway. Enjoy xD

post-190343-0-37330900-1431464804.jpg 

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

@oThatsEric    Thats a great picture, great lighting! I say 8/10 I like the black and white, great with this picture. I took the 2 points off because normally, I like to see a more focus of a scenery of a broad area, without blurred sides, or a specific subject,with closer and slightly different angles, with blur around it to the attention is around the subject. Very great, I like it  :D

I got my Canon Powershot SX150 IS recently in a trade, but before that, when it was raining, I took some pictures, and the night of the day it rained(when raining was done) I took some more pictures, and this is one. This was taken with a Sony DSC H70. Sorry about light bleed from flash.. It was night time, and this camera supports only up to ISO 800 anyway. Enjoy xD

attachicon.gifDSC00621.JPG

6/10 nice idea, highlights a bit blown out. I like what is going on in the bottom left though.

Riddle's Gravestone at Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London.

http://www.dowdenphotos.com/still-life/pe14t7tjvjuowdbbvj4n1348s3ahmm

Sure just skip me...

Sorry your photo didnt show when i commented.

Guess I'm rating two then...

Riddle's Gravestone at Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London.

http://www.dowdenphotos.com/still-life/pe14t7tjvjuowdbbvj4n1348s3ahmm

I guess it's alright, I've never been to fond of "touristy" pictures - they're just too standard and quite bland for me. Good amount of lighting in a dark room like that though.

Wedding flowers by Phil  watson, on Flickr

Good colour and composition, but again, a pretty standard picture. I do really like things that stand out, and flowers just aren't one of them :/ Personal opinion though, technically a great shot still. If anything, background could use a bit more blurring (maybe something larger than f/3.2?)

Took this with simple window lighting and a t3i. I'm still surprised at how sharp it came out, love the shadows and colours on the ABYX buttons:

lX9ri7E.jpg

On another note, looking forward to attempting some Astrophotography and nighttime HDRs, as well as some panoramas at the cottage this weekend ^.^ Stay tuned.

I rate above a solid 9/10, over all pretty nice, I guess a little more contrast would be nice.

qwkpBm7.jpg

I know it doesn't have the greatest bokeh or that it's the sharpest/most detailed photo but honestly if you take the time to read the properties you'll see that it's pretty impressive given what I shot it on.

So I shot this today [May 16th, 2015] on a Motorola Moto G (2014) [XT1064], f/2, ISO-80, Exp. time 1/370 sec, Exp. Bias 0, and a Focal Length of 4mm. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I rate above a solid 9/10, over all pretty nice, I guess a little more contrast would be nice.

I know it doesn't have the greatest bokeh or that it's the sharpest/most detailed photo but honestly if you take the time to read the properties you'll see that it's pretty impressive given what I shot it on.

So I shot this today [May 16th, 2015] on a Motorola Moto G (2014) [XT1064], f/2, ISO-80, Exp. time 1/370 sec, Exp. Bias 0, and a Focal Length of 4mm. 

Id say 10/10. That is a great picture even by dslr standards. That kind of image coming from a phone makes it just that much more impressive. Anyway here is a pic i took at makerfaire earlier today of this color changing led tower

sVLY30g.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

8/10 I like the subject, it looks really cool with the barbed wire just tangled up around it, but it all seems a little too bright, I'm not sure really. It's a good photo though, especially with the sign being off to the side.

Another from my continuing series of phone photos, this one is again from my trip to the park a few weeks ago, but I have more coming soon.

gSP6mzQ.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

8/10 I like the subject, it looks really cool with the barbed wire just tangled up around it, but it all seems a little too bright, I'm not sure really. It's a good photo though, especially with the sign being off to the side.

Another from my continuing series of phone photos, this one is again from my trip to the park a few weeks ago, but I have more coming soon.

-snip-

6/10 I think you could have taken the photo in a more dramatic angle. The framing could also be a bit better.

I have no idea what the white thing actually is xD

Taking photos of small birds without scaring them away is hard :)

17447625208_af5f493e40_z.jpg

Fjällbo Park Bird by Pierre Lindgren, on Flickr

@Chibi

9/10 really pretty, I mean I feel that the leaves are too yellowish green but the colors in the bird are nice and vibrant but all in all quite nice.

yUbNDLR.jpg

Another shot from yesterday [May 16, 2015] taken on my Moto G (2014) similar settings except the exposure time was a few stops slower (1/204).

8/10 Amazing shot, the bokeh seems like it's almost 'pulled' into the center of the frame, weird. But great shot overall.

Canon 50D + 300mm f2.8L

SNIP

This is my first time rating someones photo so don't hate me.. 

9/10. The thing that is holding it back from being a 10/10 shot is that I wish the whole eagle was in the shot, without its wings cut out. I do understand that you used a 300m. 

~~

I only purchased the D7100 a month ago and just starting photography.  Is it me or does it seem to be out of focus or not as sharp..? I don't know because most of my pictures seem to look like that when opened up on my computer. But when on camera they seem sharp. Maybe I have the wrong af settings..? camera defective? my 50mm prime be broke? 

17657428969_dfd302b19d_k.jpgDSC_2595 by Collin Zheng, on Flickr

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

@IBIubbleTea  9/10, Honestly nice composition, I think the issue is not the glass itself but rather the focal length. Now say you were using a 70-200mm f/2 towards the end of it's length and you were further away from your subject, the background would be pulled in towards the subject. However it would seem that there is some distance between the foreground (subject) and the background) so it would seem that your shallow depth of field and possible bokeh isn't as crisp or clean as you'd like it. I mean it's not to say that your copy might have a slight difference not making it as good as another copy. (Essentially with lenses there's a sort of glass lottery as is there is a silicon lottery with CPUs.) 

APk8lwC.jpg

Anyways I have another shot from Moto G 2014, same day as the others (16 May, 2015.)

@IBIubbleTea  9/10, Honestly nice composition, I think the issue is not the glass itself but rather the focal length. Now say you were using a 70-200mm f/2 towards the end of it's length and you were further away from your subject, the background would be pulled in towards the subject. However it would seem that there is some distance between the foreground (subject) and the background) so it would seem that your shallow depth of field and possible bokeh isn't as crisp or clean as you'd like it. I mean it's not to say that your copy might have a slight difference not making it as good as another copy. (Essentially with lenses there's a sort of glass lottery as is there is a silicon lottery with CPUs.) 

Really confused as people say that the 50mm prime lens is really sharp and what not. Is it because I'm using F1.8 or something? Do I need my subject to hold it's position? I try to capture the action without disturbing the subject it if you know what I mean. Maybe a zoom lens? 

Like the original file doesn't look as sharp when opened on the computer. 

I thought all glass was built the same unlike CPUs... >.<

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Really confused as people say that the 50mm prime lens is really sharp and what not. Is it because I'm using F1.8 or something? Do I need my subject to hold it's position? I try to capture the action without disturbing the subject it if you know what I mean. Maybe a zoom lens? 

Like the original file doesn't look as sharp when opened on the computer. 

I thought all glass was built the same unlike CPUs... >.<

Generally it depends on how detailed quality control is. 

I only purchased the D7100 a month ago and just starting photography.  Is it me or does it seem to be out of focus or not as sharp..? I don't know because most of my pictures seem to look like that when opened up on my computer. But when on camera they seem sharp. Maybe I have the wrong af settings..? camera defective? my 50mm prime be broke? 

I'm sure your lens is fine. Remember that when you shoot wide open at 1.8 you have a very narrow depth of field so always focus on the eyes, as long as they are sharp all is good.  If you try f5 to f8 there will be a lot more of the shot in focus but you will need to adjust the iso and the shutter speed to compensate for the lower amount of light entering the camera.

Nothing to see here - move along.