Rate the Photo Above you

6/10, great idea and I think it has the possibility to be a really cool image! It doesn't look like it's quite in focus and more emphasis on the Corsair logo would have made it a bit better for me, along with some more LEDs round the rest of the case

IMG_5191-2 by Jordan Cormack, on Flickr

7.5/10 Its composed well, but to me it just seems a bit dull. Not too much going on that really catches the eye.

Here is a pic i got at an autocross event today of a lotus.

18291719481_9b9a8ac6a2_o.jpgIMG_7211 by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

8/10 I don't really fancy car photos but I do admire the composition of how you can tell it's in motion but the subject doesn't have too much motion blur on the vehicle.

5o9T1U0.jpg

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

My stealthy computer in pitch black

Hey! Got any comments for my photo? Though, I know I have forgotten to rate the photo above me too...

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Hey! Got any comments for my photo? Though, I know I have forgotten to rate the photo above me too...

yeah man its beautiful

Only thing I would suggest is a touch better composition. Archway on the left side and on the top is kinda distracting, but easily fixed with some cropping. Really like the particle effects!

8/10 I don't really fancy car photos but I do admire the composition of how you can tell it's in motion but the subject doesn't have too much motion blur on the vehicle.

5o9T1U0.jpg

7/10 A bit under exposed by my eye. :)

18377786112_6929551136_c.jpgIMG_0888-1 by Phil  watson, on Flickr

7/10 A bit under exposed by my eye. :)

Aye it was a bright day so by underexposing the colors wouldn't be too over powering. That's just the repercussions of using a phone. Anyways I rate 8/10 I mean it looks nice, but the bottom right corner shows a bit of the desk so eh.

lggrufp.jpgEven though the flare might be distracting, I think it sort of adds some sort of merit.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Aye it was a bright day so by underexposing the colors wouldn't be too over powering. That's just the repercussions of using a phone. Anyways I rate 8/10 I mean it looks nice, but the bottom right corner shows a bit of the desk so eh.

lggrufp.jpgEven though the flare might be distracting, I think it sort of adds some sort of merit.

7/10 , I'm not too big a fan of the lense flare off to the side , but it's still a good photo

Here's a random pic I took of my keyboard xD(man the quality is butchered when i upload thing here :/ )

post-121932-0-17545200-1433311421_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

7/10 , I'm not too big a fan of the lense flare off to the side , but it's still a good photo

Here's a random pic I took of my keyboard xD(man the quality is butchered when i upload thing here :/ )

7.5/10

Love the angle of the picture, but there are a few things irking me about the shot. Mainly, the white balance is off. I know for a fact that the keys on the Apple keyboard are not that beige, they should look white, not swiss coffee. Also, maybe more light would have helped with the shot, It's very gainy.

Here is my photo:

oJhIv1e.jpg

As for my photo, I think the focus was near the bottom of the tree instead of the middle. I'm also sure my hand may moved when I took the shot, I can see some ghosting around some of the leaves at the top. 

Regarding where the photo was taken, it was at a golf course/community park. I saw the tree in bloom and just had to snag a picture of it.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

7.5/10

Love the angle of the picture, but there are a few things irking me about the shot. Mainly, the white balance is off. I know for a fact that the keys on the Apple keyboard are not that beige, they should look white, not swiss coffee. Also, maybe more light would have helped with the shot, It's very gainy.

Here is my photo:

As for my photo, I think the focus was near the bottom of the tree instead of the middle. I'm also sure my hand may moved when I took the shot, I can see some ghosting around some of the leaves at the top. 

Regarding where the photo was taken, it was at a golf course/community park. I saw the tree in bloom and just had to snag a picture of it.

8.5/10. Looks really great! only real problem i see is that it looks like there is a slight bit of motion blur.

here is one of my rainy day pics

18477711975_8513627206_o.jpgIMG_3749 by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

@bob345

8/10

Good shot.

VzB35EQ.jpg

Taken with my LG G3.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Nice shot 8/10

8/10 good shot, seems a bit over exposed though. Some of the colors seem a bit washed out

18291940991_0b820ce8cf_o.jpgboss 302 by Tauss ., on Flickr

8/10 good shot, seems a bit over exposed though. Some of the colors seem a bit washed out

18291940991_0b820ce8cf_o.jpgboss 302 by Tauss ., on Flickr

8.5/10

Love the focus and the diving Stang....

Wasn't my favorite of the bunch. I loved the red Miata:

18286580432_981c204028_z.jpgkonzila by Tauss ., on Flickr

iPhone(4s) pic don't shoot me!

O66g5NN.jpg

System: Thinkpad T460

-snip-

Can I just say that is an astounding picture.

-snip-

I really like the grainy texture of the subject combined with the camera's focus.

8.5/10.

Not bad 7.5/10 the statue is partially overexposed  

attachicon.gifIMG_5575.jpg

Really nice image, if it was converted to a 16:9 Aspect Ratio, that'd make a rather awesome Desktop Wallpaper!  ^_^

DSC02932_zpsehzpgubd.jpg

I love how the lighting reflects off the finish on the keys. Composition is a bit bland though. If you can find something with a similar material and experiment with lighting, it might turn out well.

Working on low key photography with a 70-200 f/2.8 USM and a dual flash setup. Feeling peachy anyone? :D

VuNHRT0.jpg

Great low-key, almost looks as if it is mutant peach.  9.25/10

I took this recently at a Kayaking competition.

-Nikon D5200

-Nikon 300mm F4 D

1/2000sec

ISO 800

F 4.5

djw2OO3.jpg

9/10

I love the water splashing. Framing is good.

Great background blur. (Long lenses FTW!)

I'm going to post a full album, feel free to rate whichever photo(s) you like. Just describe them or use the image numbers please.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskdK7zBU

@Flyguygamer

IMG_8721

I like the bokeh and the look on her eyes, however getting closer may have enhanced the image.

7.5/10

Taken in Norway last summer.

Nikon D5200

Nikon 18mm-55mm Kit lens

1/320sec

ISO 200

28mm

F 4.5

YkhhgYo.jpg

sold

8/10

<snip>

I think it might have looked better if the date and day were in focus rather than just the random area on the right of the watch. Very good booooooooooookeh though. 7/10

This is a picture I took on the High Line while on holiday in NYC

18769986481_5e15b205a7_z.jpg

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

I think it might have looked better if the date and day were in focus rather than just the random area on the right of the watch. Very good booooooooooookeh though. 7/10

This is a picture I took on the High Line while on holiday in NYC

-Snip-

I love the colours of the glass, and the way the window frames act as a border.  I think maybe having the bottom windows which aren't lit up, removed/or if they were lit up they would have enhanced the image.

9/10

Taken in the Netherlands last year.

Nikon D5200

Nikon 18-55 kit lens @ 24mm

F 25 with Neutral Density filter

1/2sec

aYHvirr.jpg

sold

I love the colours of the glass, and the way the window frames act as a border.  I think maybe having the bottom windows which aren't lit up, removed/or if they were lit up they would have enhanced the image.

9/10

Taken in the Netherlands last year.

Nikon D5200

Nikon 18-55 kit lens @ 24mm

F 25 with Neutral Density filter

1/2sec

7.5/10 looks alright, though the shutter speed could have been longer to get rid of the people and the white balance could have been fixed.

Here is a pic i took today with my new 135mm

18726448729_af1d8f8f1f_o.jpgdog by Tauss ., on Flickr