Will someone please start a kickstart for Linus. He really wants the new RazorBlade 14 2014. Like a lot.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

Pfft.

Lets see how long we can make him last with neither.

Well with the way technology is advancing we can replace them pretty cheaply. :D

Will someone please start a kickstart for Linus. He really wants the new RazorBlade 14 2014. Like a lot.

who knows ... maybe he got a review unit for free ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I would like to actually. But we would need Linus and his credit card number... 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

It's okay guys. I'm a big boy and if I want toys personally I can buy them myself.

If you must raise funding for Linus Media Group, I'd rather you become forum contributors so I can use the money to help pay my staff and keep developing my company. I care about that a lot more than a new gaming laptop :)

So uhh... No selling kidneys?

You mean GoFundMe.com because kickstarter is medical bills, company start-ups, and etc.

It's okay guys. I'm a big boy and if I want toys personally I can buy them myself.

If you must raise funding for Linus Media Group, I'd rather you become forum contributors so I can use the money to help pay my staff and keep developing my company. I care about that a lot more than a new gaming laptop :)

This thread will be on the next wan show won't it xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That's only because now Slick realizes you have to pay him. ;):P

So uhh... No selling kidneys?

He keeps them for another day...

screw that were giving you a present whether you like it or not -_-

Potato Salad.

I was going to post this :D

DO YOU... DO YOU REALLY, LINUS?

Two words: black aluminum

Actually Linus tell me is there a way to donate money to you guys without having one of those badges? Because I can't seem to like this idea of having a badge because I gave you monies. People do weird stuff with that shit. Like one guy actually ranks his friends on LTT by what kind of a badge the have  :mellow: I generally dislike the idea of the badge thingy. So is there a way? Because that is the only reason putting me off donating. 

Altruism for middle class suburbanites is weird. There's this guy who streams CSGO and people donate so much money to him he probably makes 6 figures or at least the high 5 figures and he quit his job because streaming was more lucrative. Some guy once apologized to him, saying "I've come into some financial trouble so I'm sorry I won't be able to keep donating". With financial decisions like that of course you'll end up in financial trouble!

Linus has plenty of toys, support the forums but let him buy his own toys (or receive them for free on the company's dime :P)

You don't seem to understand what Kickstarter is for :o

Taking money off noobs.

Jk :)

Kickstarter campaigns must have a purpouse, giving someone a present is not 

Potato Salad.

You mean GoFundMe.com because kickstarter is medical bills, company start-ups, and etc.

The guy that started Potato Salad obviously didn't know what kickstarter is for then. And what if we said it was for the removal of one of Linus' kidneys?  :D That's a good purpose.  :P

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

I'd rather you become forum contributors so I can use the money to help pay my staff

Especially paying Slick, he needs clothes with more swag for the ladies.

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Actually Linus tell me is there a way to donate money to you guys without having one of those badges? Because I can't seem to like this idea of having a badge because I gave you monies. People do weird stuff with that shit. Like one guy actually ranks his friends on LTT by what kind of a badge the have  :mellow: I generally dislike the idea of the badge thingy. So is there a way? Because that is the only reason putting me off donating. 

Don't let what others think about you affect your decisions.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020