Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

So umm looks like im going to have to have a few more rules. Ill go more into it tomorrow but I think you guys will understand.

So umm looks like im going to have to have a few more rules. Ill go more into it tomorrow but I think you guys will understand.

I figured that was coming. The idea that we suggest a literal database of anime sounds like it makes it harder, rather than easier, to get a good list each week.

Maybe make a suggestion per week based on a theme/genre? i.e. this week might be horror week, so we suggest our favorite horror anime and are limited to 1 suggestion? Then it resets each week with links to each week in the OP.

Just thoughts and ideas.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I figured that was coming. The idea that we suggest a literal database of anime sounds like it makes it harder, rather than easier, to get a good list each week.

Maybe make a suggestion per week based on a theme/genre? i.e. this week might be horror week, so we suggest our favorite horror anime and are limited to 1 suggestion? Then it resets each week with links to each week in the OP.

Just thoughts and ideas.

No thats staying just limiting suggestions a bit and going to have a template based on your post and @TheGFXNovice. The getting a good list out if the database I believe ive been deemed qualified by others, maybe? If you want to know more before I get a chance you update this thread check out the discussion thread on this topic it goes over everything well but its just not summed up yet.

No thats staying just limiting suggestions a bit and going to have a template based on your post and @TheGFXNovice. The getting a good list out if the database I believe ive been deemed qualified by others, maybe? If you want to know more before I get a chance you update this thread check out the discussion thread on this topic it goes over everything well but its just not summed up yet.

If you don't mind me asking how does this new way of picking work? I just cant figure it out.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

If you don't mind me asking how does this new way of picking work? I just cant figure it out.

Grab the next in line from each category and then a random one unless I deem a title conflicts or there isnt enough variety then I go to the next in the list

Once upon a time in Japan, there was a show called Ghost Stories... and dear lord, did it ever suck. It was a low-rent low-budget kiddie horror series that used pretty much every cliche in the book. This show bombed so hard that when it was licensed, they told ADV films to do whatever it took to make the series sell. Not even sell enough to make a profit mind you, just to break even.

So they gave it to Steven Foster to dub into English, and the results were fucking insane.

Ghost Stories, in English, is essentially a glorious and unbelievably R-rated parody of the original concept. They basically let the voice actors improvise in a continuous attempt to one-up each other, resulting in something best described as the anime equivalent of South Park. You will be rolling on the floor laughing your ass off at some point during the show. Highly recommended.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1736

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

-snip-

"Well, at least we know he isn't racist."

That was hilarious. +1 to this as long as it's for comedy. It wouldn't make sense any other way.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

"Well, at least we know he isn't racist."

That was hilarious. +1 to this as long as it's for comedy. It wouldn't make sense any other way.

Wait until you hit episode 9.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Once upon a time in Japan, there was a show called Ghost Stories... and dear lord, did it ever suck. It was a low-rent low-budget kiddie horror series that used pretty much every cliche in the book. This show bombed so hard that when it was licensed, they told ADV films to do whatever it took to make the series sell. Not even sell enough to make a profit mind you, just to break even.

So they gave it to Steven Foster to dub into English, and the results were fucking insane.

Ghost Stories, in English, is essentially a glorious and unbelievably R-rated parody of the original concept. They basically let the voice actors improvise in a continuous attempt to one-up each other, resulting in something best described as the anime equivalent of South Park. You will be rolling on the floor laughing your ass off at some point during the show. Highly recommended.

Thanks for this! I had completely forgotten about this. +1

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

don't forget there has been a real dub made as well so watch the funny one lol

I would like to suggest Working as I feel that it is a good slice of life anime that has brilliantly written characters, funny and entertaining dialogue and really good music

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working!!

And I agree! If you like working check out servant x service ;)

And I agree! If you like working check out servant x service ;)

come on if you are going to suggest something in your own thread follow your own format lol

come on if you are going to suggest something in your own thread follow your own format lol

I was suggesting it to him not the thread, though I guess I should suggest it for the thread.

I've started watching it and i really like it, the opening music tune is good.

Yep yep

I would recommend:

Re-edit: There was 17 and I want numbers to be even so... I added Kaichou wa Maid-sama

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I would recommend:

Re-edit: There was 17 and I want numbers to be even so... I added Kaichou wa Maid-sama

You do realize we've already had half of these in polls or discussion

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You do realize we've already had half of these in polls or discussion

Oh srry, I haven't read the old polls cuz I am kinda new here  :)

And well I thought that if the other new member haven't read the polls or watched them yet, that there could be some which they might be interested in.

Oh srry, I haven't read the old polls cuz I am kinda new here  :)

And well I thought that if the other new member haven't read the polls or watched them yet, that there could be some which they might be interested in.

As for the rest, you need to include a reason for each. & Whatever else @TheProfosist listed in the first post.

I will however include Ao No Exorcist as an admin pick one week as it's a favorite of mine.

& I'm sure Code Geass will win at some point.

Nisekoi got very drab.

Magi never watched heard good things about it, same for darker than black.

never heard of the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the rest, you need to include a reason for each. & Whatever else @TheProfosist listed in the first post.

I will however include Ao No Exorcist as an admin pick one week as it's a favorite of mine.

Nisekoi got very drab.

never heard of the rest.

Oh srry about that I forgot to write the reason :I

And I think you should at least watch the first episode of the Zankyou no Terror( although it may be a gamble, because there has been only 1 episode released)

Nisekoi got very drab.

never heard of the rest.

I don't mind having things that were in past polls but didn't win recommended since i don't have your old PMs to add them to the list

but yes a reason other then just the genres would be nice

I don't mind having things that were in past polls but didn't win recommended since i don't have your old PMs to add them to the list

but yes a reason other then just the genres would be nice

I have the past polls listed in the main thread so you can see what won and what was roll over picks and what lost.

I have the past polls listed in the main thread so you can see what won and what was roll over picks and what lost.

as far as i know what did not win will still be in these lists. The problem with the old poll threads is what i'm entering in the the spread sheets is the forum members name and the reason as well so i don't have that info for the old ones

as far as i know what did not win will still be in these lists. The problem with the old poll threads is what i'm entering in the the spread sheets is the forum members name and the reason as well so i don't have that info for the old ones

Gotcha, & they can be.