Favorite Cherry MX Switch

Seriously though, I love the clicky sound of blues and I have a good feel for the actuation force and tactile bump.

Yup, same here.

Except I use Kailh on my Poseidon Z.

[witty signature]

Brown, although I have only ever used browns long enough to form a true opinion of them and nothing else.

Voted blue, but I like Greens, Browns and Clears (in that order) as well.

Greys are too heavy (despite the really nice tactile bump) and I don't game enough to make Reds and Blacks worthwhile.
White's are too quiet to be proper clicky switches but too loud to be used in quiet places, they feel nice though.

I have blues in my blackwidow ultimate 2013 and they're loud as heck but they feel amazing

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

Key switches! Pick your favorite doing this for some research and to show friends the popularity of them

Thread number 1,000,001 about this exact subject....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/18127-what-are-your-favorite-switches/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/94289-favorite-mx-switch-types/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/217281-poll-what-is-your-favorite-keyswitch/

and the list goes on.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Which is your favourite switch and why, and which one do you use.

Also, found a good deal for cherry mx brown keyboard, will it help with finger pain when typing?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tesoro-Durandal-Switch-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B0085U746U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1421533387&sr=8-4&keywords=cherry+mx+brown+keyboard

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I like browns, because that's what I have... It was the cheapest on Amazon when I bought this Keyboard :D

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Blue,

The best,

Better than all the rest.

/shields up

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I like browns, because that's what I have... It was the cheapest on Amazon when I bought this Keyboard :D

Is it the one in the link? is it any good?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

/shields up

Ion cannon mothafucka !!!

I like browns , blues too loud cuz i got good mic.

Blues because it works for typing and gaming (Although my ears bleed abit after a while).

Nah, its a K95 RGB. 

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Never tried MXs, but probably greens because they're closest to the Model M.

Sig under construction.

Blues because it works for typing and gaming (Although my ears bleed abit after a while).

Well my maths teacher used to have an MX Blue keyboard, it drove him nuts and he knew a guy who used to try and kill his keyboard cos it gave him a headache 

Lucky you!

I wish i could get one (but i cant afford such luxuries) 

Reds because they are great for typing and gaming which is pretty much what I always do. Any they are fairly quiet.

Reds are only good at typing if you're good at typing with reds lol. It took me like a year of typing with reds to be able to type quickly without tons of typo's but now that i'm used to them i would definitely agree and say they are great for typing. Also yea definitely good for gaming.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Ion cannon mothafucka !!!

I like browns , blues too loud cuz i got good mic.

I considered browns, but they are a poop colour and there's no room for them here. 

but blue...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I use Blues for gaming and Reds for typing. If I was forced to use one switch type I would probably use Browns.

Thats weird, its normally the complete opposite 

I use Blues for gaming and Reds for typing. If I was forced to use one switch type I would probably use Browns.

Edit: And I always use o-rings.

MXBlue master race. 

blues because i mostly use it for typing and unlike most people i like the audible click

I myself got used to reds, i actually like them as an allrounder, even though they're designed for gaming. But i never really gave other switches a try, browns sound interesting to me as well.

I don't really dare to vote if i haven't tried other switches.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED