Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I managed to kill the sidebar! There is a sidebar element that you can block that gets rig of everything over there! My vertical monitor browsing has been saved. https://goo.gl/ReToXI

26 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

http://sonic840.deviantart.com/art/Computer-Hardware-Chart-2-0-587798335

7 Years later: Computer Hardware Chart 2.0 is released. 

Here is the link to the image if you want to zoom in: http://orig05.deviantart.net/f0aa/f/2016/031/c/a/computer_hardware_chart_2_0_by_sonic840-d9pyk3j.png

Nice, just let me get out the magnifying glass XD would make a very cool wallpaper.  
Editing a post literately takes a min just to get to the screen... hope they fix this soon, otherwise catcloud and i are fucked lol

black_eyes_nichijou_minakami_m_2560x1440

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I now feel like there is a ton of space wasted on the left... I think its time for someone to make a custom theme already!

Just now, TheProfosist said:

I now feel like there is a ton of space wasted on the left... I think its time for someone to make a custom theme already!

it just feels way more confusing with how things are quoted among other things...

4 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

I managed to kill the sidebar! There is a sidebar element that you can block that gets rig of everything over there! My vertical monitor browsing has been saved. https://goo.gl/ReToXI

Now as you said it I block the sidebar with ublock origin and yes, there is small increase in wideness but I want more.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

9 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Nice, just let me get out the magnifying glass XD would make a very cool wallpaper.  
Editing a post literately takes a min just to get to the screen... hope they fix this soon, otherwise catcloud and i are fucked lol

lol

They are currently converting all old posts to new format. This will take a week or so I think, so things will be broken/slow for a while. I would guess that once it's done, things will get snappier.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

6 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Now as you said it I block the sidebar with ublock origin and yes, there is small increase in wideness but I want more.

small increase? I gained like a third of my 1200p width back.

3 hours ago, tobben said:

Indeed i am, i am just a fledgling trainee at the moment though. 

What an annoying gif :p. Actually i was appointed a mod about a day before the forum update. 

So this is a pretty(very) recent thing :p

if they are smart they will force you to be the anime club mod lol

@MyInnerFred promote him to club moderator lol

Otaku USA did a great retrospective on OG FMA http://goo.gl/7WD30X

3 minutes ago, Charger said:

If this does become actuality. I will personally make you a spiked bat.

2 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

small increase? I gained like a third of my 1200p width back.

I see this now

3J9B1ft.png

But I want it to look like this

LopRPu1.png

see the big difference in wideness?

Also this is my current desktop.

ZVviXws.jpg

not that someone care, but still. xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

5 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

lol

They are currently converting all old posts to new format. This will take a week or so I think, so things will be broken/slow for a while. I would guess that once it's done, things will get snappier.

man, i sure hope so. these 1 and 2 min load times just going back and forth between threads is unbearable lol. 
circle-loading-animation.gif.337e90e1a40

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 minute ago, Belgarionbg said:

I see this now

I completely agree. Why it doesn't fill the entire window with auto-width, I don't understand. :| 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

2 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

I see this now

3J9B1ft.png

LopRPu1.png

ZVviXws.jpg

I found your issue! you are not browsing the web in portrait. you should really get on that.

8 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

Otaku USA did a great retrospective on OG FMA http://goo.gl/7WD30X

I was very sad after I watched it. But for my luck after that came Brotherhood and it was good enough to heal the wounds from the first one.

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

I completely agree. Why it doesn't fill the entire window with auto-width, I don't understand. :| 

my guess is due to the container element. Even in portrait I wish it went close to the edge.

24 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

what sidebars ? im using vertical monitors and dont see them 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

1 hour ago, HeathCliff said:

Honestly, the only thing I took from the anime is that chemotherapy gave a man a butterfly addiction.

I learned that all it takes to solve crimes better than trained detectives is to be pretty and study bones.

1 hour ago, CatCloud said:

So i finished S1 and i notice they have thrown stuff left and right, some parts are not in the same order as in the Manga and other parts are missing... unless they are in S2. 

I also feel like the characters are ... bland compaired to the manga.

Good to hear. I'll have to compare when I get to the manga.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

what sidebars ? im using vertical monitors and dont see them 

There is a big sidebar on the right with recent posts and recent videos.

13 minutes ago, Charger said:

Good Idea, this is why your executive Staff and basically second in command.

@tobben I'd gladly give you the title, but designating you to just a club moderator is foolish. Titles/ranks don't really mean anything anyway.

7 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

I see this now

Is that the tornado I see?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

On 1.02.2016 г. at 1:55 AM, TheProfosist said:

I found your issue! you are not browsing the web in portrait. you should really get on that.

Guess again

Its just that I`m short sighted and it`s so much more easy on my eyes to read on my big screen. :)

1 minute ago, Vitalius said:

Because the max width right now is 1640px.

But don't worry I'm on the case. I'll get a stylish theme up that at least alleviates some of the issues. I'm no pro. But I understand most of the syntax and know how to use the inspector so I should be good.

Just a warning though. It looks extremely bad at 100% width. But it could be me because my browser window is usually in a somewhat square shape.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

18 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Snip

If you think that is bad,

erZU9m9.jpg

This is what I see...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

It doesn't really seem like there's much of a plot, outside of individual episodes, much like Hyouka. Still, not really having progression doesn't matter for this type of anime IMO. The episodes are interesting in themselves, rather than having to watch the whole series. 

It has too much build up and then a ending that gives plot but you almost don't care, it seems they care too much about visuals.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

4 minutes ago, killers993 said:

If you think that is bad,

This is what I see...

Zoom in for God's sake!

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono