Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

What setup do you have? For example do you have madVR? If you do then go into the settings -> rendering and uncheck "delay playback start until render queue is full". It can be caused by a bunch of different reasons so it's hard to say what is causing it without knowing all your settings.

Just get the Kawaii Codec Pack as your video player. I recommend the test build since it uses XySubFilter (by far the best subtitle renderer).

For downloading I got µTorrent setup to automatically grab the episodes from the groups I want as soon as they are released. You do that with the RSS downloader settings.

It isn't enabled,strangely enough I think I am having the same issue with other players as well,though not sure as I havn't used them for ages 

I am using the K-lite codec pack to save the trouble,of looking into each one of them 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

@KRImSIN

Hopped in on that teamspeak server that you shared... place is deserted man...

It's a thing called "time zones"

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Funny thing. I go out my way to avoid hentai (I'm not here debate religion/faith/morality so don't try unless you you have sensitive to say)

By the look of that art piece and manga updates list of her works that author does care how human relationships work beyond sex...pity she doesn't write some what ecchi existing couples manga featuring whole and real feeling relationships. I love that manga genre i wish their was more of the couple lives together in a real honest relationship with real issues.(I wouldn't be opposed to infertility, performance anxiety, premature ya know etc being discussed seriously and honestly)

Maybe you would like Minamoto-kun Monogatari. It's not exactly "couple living together" but it has a lot of focus on relationships.

It's about a guy who got bullied by a bunch of girls in middle school and developed a fear of women because of that. When he starts college he has to live with his aunt and she "forces" (and teaches) him to become a "playboy". Deep down he just wants a normal relationship though, and that's what he tries to achieve with the girls around him (quite unsuccessfully I might add). It's really slow though, and the chapters are really short (but the art is great in the later chapters). The MC is pretty flat personality wise as well. For the first 100 or so chapters he basically only got 2 modes. Depressed and horny. He shows some more colors in later chapters when he just wants a girlfriend and a stable relationship, but you got quite a lot to read if you want to get there.

005-4.jpg

i realise i have no knowledge about all of this lol. so you guys actually download the episode instead of streaming it? ohhh.... right i am in the kcp page i will try to read through what it is about and why should i use that instead of streaming.

I can't speak for everyone else but I download episodes.

Download with µTorrent (got the RSS downloader configured so it downloads everything automatically).

Play it in Kawaii Codec Pack (KCP is the video player "MPC-HC" plus a bunch of "plugins" which enhances it).

When I watch with my online buddies we use Syncplay as well. It's a program that makes it so that all our video players are synced. If one person press start, the video gets unpaused for everyone else. If someone pauses, it pauses for everyone.

It isn't enabled,strangely enough I think I am having the same issue with other players as well,though not sure as I havn't used them for ages 

I am using the K-lite codec pack to save the trouble,of looking into each one of them 

Weird

If it happens in all video players then it might be something to do with your GPU drivers. Maybe it has some buffering going on.

Try downloading and playing this file. Does it start instantly? It's a 10bit HEVC file so your video player should default to using your CPU instead of the GPU for decoding.

(Side note, I am very impressed by the quality HEVC can deliver. That minute long video is less than 5MB, and that's with about 1MB of audio).

@MyInnerFred How do i get rid of these blended in side bars?

95dbc400949f3532522a70a78c799df8.jpg

Using SVP? You have to go to the SVP control panel and change the settings there. I'm at work. I can't show you step by step right now.

There should be a forced resolution setting of some sort.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Using SVP? You have to go to the SVP control panel and change the settings there. I'm at work. I can't show you step by step right now.

There should be a forced resolution setting of some sort.

Fixed it, thank you senpai.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Weird

If it happens in all video players then it might be something to do with your GPU drivers. Maybe it has some buffering going on.

Try downloading and playing this file. Does it start instantly? It's a 10bit HEVC file so your video player should default to using your CPU instead of the GPU for decoding.

(Side note, I am very impressed by the quality HEVC can deliver. That minute long video is less than 5MB, and that's with about 1MB of audio).

O.o 

That is one seriously small file with amazing quality,if I didn't know initially I would definitely think it's probably way over 100 mbs.

That aside it still remains strangely 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

-snip-

i realise i have no knowledge about all of this lol. so you guys actually download the episode instead of streaming it? ohhh.... right i am in the kcp page i will try to read through what it is about and why should i use that instead of streaming.

We jusd DL so we don't have to deal with the buffering while at the same time getting better quality video and audio... or the BS when the site goes down again...

Watching Shimoneta and this popped up..... what does this episode contain?....!

faaa8d3efaa9a65b870e9b42cc9cad34.png

Cpu:

1MI8GOm.jpg

@KRImSIN it contains lame as fuck jokes that manage to make seitokai yakuindomo look like high comedy

it's like watching middle school kids yell "penis" and "vagina" at each other while a sexually dysfunctional woman essentially exists as a slug since she leaves a fluid trail everywhere she goes.

Error: 410

@KRImSIN it contains lame as fuck jokes that manage to make seitokai yakuindomo look like high comedy

Helping ill fight you m8, i find this anime very funny.

Cpu:

1MI8GOm.jpg
I remember those things from when I was a kid lol 

You make that?

It wouldn't be that hard to make with pixel art and the stuff what ever its called I have not thought about that stuff in years lol

It basically *is* Seitokai Yakuindomo, it just has delusions of being something more than that. SyD remembers the comedy first, even if it's stupid and gets stale for the most part.

Watching Shimoneta and this popped up..... what does this episode contain?....!

-snip-

168.jpg

b9bc3954910740769dd1eee569074213ec27a491

and

a35.jpg

CQACe4qWEAEltLJ.jpg

I remember those things from when I was a kid lol 

It wouldn't be that hard to make with pixel art and the stuff what ever its called I have not thought about that stuff in years lol

I too remember those from when I was a kid. Don't remember what those were called, though.

Pixel art isn't a particularly difficult form of art. Just requires time and patience... A thing I lack.

It does require some artistic skill, though. I wish I took the time to learn for example drawing when I was a kid, but I just kept giving up, as I only got bad results. I was never good in any kind of arts, and now it's kinda late to start learning them. Never drew well, never played any musical instruments, too torn-deaf to sing... The only thing I'm good at, is the art of slacking off and doing nothing useful.

youmu_doodle_by_mazume-d5o8xf0.jpg

Am I just some ridiculously lazy pile of uselessness or could there be something that makes me not have motivation to do much of anything?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

youmu_doodle_by_mazume-d5o8xf0.jpg

Am I just some ridiculously lazy pile of uselessness or could there be something that makes me not have motivation to do much of anything?

I'm going to guess the latter... With all the sh*t going on IRL, it's hard to get motivated to do something...

I.

Am just.

So irritated.

UEFI must be fucking magic. Because things just keep working and not working randomly. It's supposed to stand for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, but it's basically all a lie.

I've checked Secure Boot. It is disabled and the keys are unloaded. The OS is set to "Other OS" where the only other option is Windows UEFI. Even when it's disabled.

I've checked Compatibility Support Module. It's enabled and set to use UEFI first. I've also tried with it set to auto, and disabled.

I went through the process of installing Windows on both drives. Then I installed Debian on both drives. Then I rebooted into BIOS/UEFI and it listed all 4 possible boot options correctly (one Windows and Debian option per drive).

I reboot again after I realize I need to shrink my Debian image to make it fit. I jump into Live CD and dd the image over to the larger drive after I back up the current drive setup to a .img. Nothing special aside from setting the Block Size to 4K.

dd is a low level copy. It covers the GPT. I shouldn't have to worry about it as long as I just specify "/dev/sda" and grab the entire drive. I don't think a missing GPT is the issue.

Why the hell would it show all 4 UEFI partitions correctly the first time I reboot, then basically never show another UEFI partition again when I haven't touched the settings? All that "I've tried this" above is after I saw that I wasn't seeing any UEFI options. 

Not even the Live CD image on the USB is showing up as a UEFI option in the Boot Menu. I've gone into the Setup and checked, but nothing I change let's me boot UEFI anymore. I didn't touch the /boot or the EFI partition after I had everything working.

The only thing I did do was unplug some drives to make sure I was working out of the right one at times. And I only did that when the system was off. The drives are fine. I still see them. Just no UEFI option. Not a one. 

@Opask @TheProfosist @Charger 

do u wizards know anything of my plight? why is it so hard? @helping, is it another "feature" of ASUS' boards?

I saw that you can boot into an EFI Shell from my BIOS/UEFI setup menu. Is that an alternative to the BS I'm currently dealing with?

So it's clear and you guys understand what I'm going for:

• I want to dual boot Windows 10 and Debian 8.2 on a GPT disk using UEFI. 
  • I am currently setting up another separate disk for at work to do the exact same thing, but I'm doing this at home. Unplugging the second disk doesn't alleviate my troubles.
  • I want to preserve my Windows 10 & Debian 8.2 current installations. I see no reason just dd-ing a partition over, when it's only a data partition, can't be done. However, I'm not at this stage yet. My issue is UEFI being so fickle about when I can boot to it when I change nothing.
This attempt at this was after nuking both drives. Then I followed this step-by-step process:
  • Install Windows 10 on both drives, giving the OS 50% of the space.
  • Install Debian 8.2 on both drives, giving the OS the other 50% of the space. Debian's installer is intelligent enough to install around the Windows boot loader, preserving both installations.
  • Update Debian 8.2's kernel from 3.16 to 4.2 on both installs of Debian. Could that be the problem? How would that break UEFI for all installations?
Which is when I realized I needed to shrink my backup of my Debian install, which made me dd it (the backup) over to the drive after backing up the dual boot installation. But it won't boot because "hur-dur, no UEFI". 

That is the entirety of the process up to this point. When swapping drives around, I could boot to each install fine. Now, none of them work. Even if they are the only drive plugged in. USB or SSD. Doesn't matter. No UEFI for me.

Is there only supposed to be 1 EFI Partition in a system? If that's the issue, when I dd'd my backup of my Debian 8.2 install, it should've brought another EFI partition with it (and it did, according to fdisk -l). One that was working fine when I backed it up. Even when that drive is the only thing plugged in, it can't boot to UEFI. No option appears in the Boot menu for it.

I just can't even. Can't. Even.

Umm what did yo uneed from me regarding this? So its a text... Anything that I can help with still???

@Charger @TheProfosist So i got the E-Elemental today :D

Its rather hard to type on it due to the small enter key and the layout.

Design wise its nicer then the Strafe, LEDS are about ..hmmmmm equal but the whole keyboard feels more compact then the Strafe, and i dont like it.

Picture.

I also got my Thermaltake Core X9 case, i would love to show pictures but it came damaged, at lest the side panels. :( (still looking for more)

Edit: ok looks like its only the side panels, the inside looks whole, so ill just bend the panels back to normal and let it slide, i cant be arsed to deal with a RMA due to two slightly edge bent panels.

Oh yeah, Prof: here you go http://imgur.com/tmgzDtg

So you dont like the standard ANSI enter? Also Cherry MX key spacing is standardized

Dude be really careful especially with cases, big ones especially. @Charger knows the epic tale of my Nanoxia DS6. *cries*

looking good mang!

well im glad i did. the explanation is not bad. but gotta say the mid part is really confusing and not a very easy anime to watch. but not bad overall.

Good anime generally are not easy to watch...

ya it takes some time to adapt to a layout change

I usually suggest one week of heavy use or two of moderate. Really for any swap keyboard, switch, cap, etc.

I'll probably do something cheeky and tag the whole club... I'll refrain from doing so. Let the back patting begin!

-snip-

@TheProfosist - Very Helpful in regards to various software related questions, Showed me the light of MPC-HC and madVR, Keyboard Fanatic somewhat like Charger.

All you club members are on my A Plus List.

Now I'm most definitely missing alot of people, I'm tired and need rest....

-snip-

wait im like @Charger not the other way around :(

I see your build. It is nice, and I raise you.

Humor me here, but keep in mind that 10000 is a large number, and is a "raise" from 100; 10000 > 100.

On the flip side, -10000 is a very small number. But, if we change our perspective -10000 can technically be called an absolutely large number because a large negative and (abstract) and an arbitrarily defined large quantity of nothing or large "volume of nothingness" is an absolutely large value.

With that being said, we can imply that conditionally -10000 > 100 and can conclude that a raise can be not only by value, but also in terms of magnitude.

Now, I went through that exercise so that I can show you this in hopes to garter a greater appreciation.

MgpL728.jpg

gtsozU3.jpg

@helping what did you just do to my brain? Seriously though what do you think of it?

also is that a retail custom build? Look at all of that unused cable management opportunities!

Bought it yday before rebuilding my PC, going to try it out now :D

I havnt even started it up yet, no time!

@KRImSIN @TheProfosist So.... is the game the NA version? because i have both NA and EU account and it looks like its NA when i try and login.

How do i change to EU`?

Edit: OK so there is 1 version (2 if you count Korea´s), but you can select different servers when online, but for whatever reason i need a NA Nexon account to login.

I dont wanaaaaaa + it´s deactivated so i need to wait for support to fix that..aka 2 weeks.

Yeah idk havnt eve tried playing yet... sorry.

yeah there's no real problem with it. gets more people to watch anime. the next step though is what to recommend

Probably not what i would start someone out on and I always have suggestion. People already have preference based on the things they watch or play. You can start off with that and build off it.

I see the whole "saved anime" thing is a joke.

I have never heard of this saved anime thing.

Anime does need soem saving but not one anime is going to do it. The whole industry needs a shift.

I found about Rainbow thanks to its opening song. I'm going to finally finish it today and it's the second best anime I've seen so I always recommend it whenever somebody asks for a suggestion. :P

The feels are too strong with this one.

tumblr_m8ga39TOT81r15il8o1_500.gif

-snip-

Its the definition of a proper anime that easily rivals or beats anything live action.

Ignore it? It's the best part!

Do you not eat the icing on your cake either?

-snip-

I dont like icing...

HD598 is a good pair but their not god mode or anything. Lots of other good headphones at that price range.

Yeah yeah whatever lol.

Indeed

I have HD598's but they are in my closet now that my Sennheiser Game One's showed up

>.<

!