Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Vitalius well, then i remember it wrong lol. i thought you got a Trophy for beating him first time bar handed.

Father Gaspatcho is a bitch to deal with, i always get rekt by his combo chain of Swipes and smashes unless im fast enough to getup before he smacks me again.
You can get a music box to "stun" him but spam it too much and he will go beast mode early. 
Also im bad at countering with the gun....

Also Father Gaspatcho is the second boss.

@Vitalius well, then i remember it wrong lol. i thought you got a Trophy for beating him first time bar handed.

Father Gaspatcho is a bitch to deal with, i always get rekt by his combo chain of Swipes and smashes unless im fast enough to getup before he smacks me again.

You can get a music box to "stun" him but spam it too much and he will go beast mode early. 

Also im bad at countering with the gun....

Ya. I just summoned two dudes to help me. He was pretty much perma-stunned. Co-op is OP. 

Did the same with the Cleric Beast. Re:

Now... what do I do now? >watches Youtube Bloodborne walkthroughs<

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A girl I'm currently "dating" is very into Korea, so as courtesy I do my best to get into it, too. I've watched a movie (I can't remember the name), and a short while ago I got halfway through a drama ("Medical Top Team"). I can't say much about the drama, but the movie I remember very well. It empowers an emotional reaction as much as the plot-lines of the anime I watch does*,  the drama was.. uh... not so. It's both terrible and interesting at the same time.

..I may be guilty of also listening to some of the bands.

I'm still clinging to Japan for foriegn-entertainment, though. Korea will never be "my thing".

*I don't watch anime for the "plot", I watch it for the actual plot. Who'd think that was comprehensable?

Believe it or not there is a good percentage of people who watch anime for the actual plot. You'll find some here in the club.

I haven't seen you on the forums before, welcome to the club thread. I'm the club co-founder, the founder of the club Luclocke has been inactive in the club for a very long time but still participates in the forum occasionally. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A girl I'm currently "dating" is very into Korea, so as courtesy I do my best to get into it, too. I've watched a movie (I can't remember the name), and a short while ago I got halfway through a drama ("Medical Top Team"). I can't say much about the drama, but the movie I remember very well. It empowers an emotional reaction as much as the plot-lines of the anime I watch does*,  the drama was.. uh... not so. It's both terrible and interesting at the same time.

..I may be guilty of also listening to some of the bands.

I'm still clinging to Japan for foriegn-entertainment, though. Korea will never be "my thing".

*I don't watch anime for the "plot", I watch it for the actual plot. Who'd think that was comprehensable?

Actually I much prefer Korea.

From what I've seen they put out better movies than pretty much every other asian country (sans bollywood, never evaluated)

Japan has a few heavy titles, but Korea (from what I've noticed) seems to have a better film industry.

hell, they already do a lot of lifting for anime. It wouldn't be unfathomable to see them seriously compete in that market too, so long as they have an audience. 

anime plots are so tiring the list of things I watch and things I like is getting pretty abysmal.

at this point if I were to catalogue the anime I've seen, the majority of it would be from a pretty long time ago.

Error: 410

never start a sentence that way lol

If a sentence starts with "I'm not racist, but..." or other similar sentence, 99% of the time it's going to be racist.

And I thought US justice system was skewed for a first world country... I already knew some of the ridiculousness (like the up-to 23-day interrogation time), but now I'm not so sure if US has it worse anymore.

shikieiki_yamaxanadu_by_joy4000-d7n23k3.

Further reinforces the fact that you don't want anything to do with Japanese police force or their legal system. It's so outdated, just like a lot of other things they refuse to modernize on. I'm guessing one possible reason could be the fact that old things (including elderly people) require respect in their society, and as you all know, most old people don't exactly like a lot of new things, and prefer to stick to their old ways. Just a wild guess not based on any actual evidence.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

snip

I haven't been on in a while and when I get back I see you changed your avatar.... Thought I was going crazy at first. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I haven't been on in a while and when I get back I see you changed your avatar.... Thought I was going crazy at first. 

The whole world started going crazy after @MyInnerFred changed his avatar.

#BringBackOreki

Nbbcp.gif

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Further reinforces the fact that you don't want anything to do with Japanese police force or their legal system. It's so outdated, just like a lot of other things they refuse to modernize on. I'm guessing one possible reason could be the fact that old things (including elderly people) require respect in their society, and as you all know, most old people don't exactly like a lot of new things, and prefer to stick to their old ways. Just a wild guess not based on any actual evidence.

i'll go on record and say that much of the things I've read makes Japan sound completely pants on head retarded in a lot of areas. While I might like their media, I don't think I'd like living there.

some of the jp game devs/companies are good for a laugh now and then at how unbelievably incompetent they are, i.e. Nintendo, and Konami as of recent.

fucking Gigabyte PLS

sR3Apas.png

Error: 410

It's only been a few days since the change. This is only temporary, Oreki is taking a vacation.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Believe it or not there is a good percentage of people who watch anime for the actual plot. You'll find some here in the club.

I haven't seen you on the forums before, welcome to the club thread. I'm the club co-founder, the founder of the club Luclocke has been inactive in the club for a very long time but still participates in the forum occasionally. 

Hi Fred! I added you a while back. My interest in computer hardware dwindled for a while so I vanished, but recently with the purchasing of a laptop, new computer, PS4, and all sorts of other stuff, I kinda felt I had to return.

Oh, and of course become a proper part of Heaven Society. 

Actually I much prefer Korea.

From what I've seen they put out better movies than pretty much every other asian country (sans bollywood, never evaluated)

Japan has a few heavy titles, but Korea (from what I've noticed) seems to have a better film industry.

hell, they already do a lot of lifting for anime. It wouldn't be unfathomable to see them seriously compete in that market too, so long as they have an audience. 

anime plots are so tiring the list of things I watch and things I like is getting pretty abysmal.

at this point if I were to catalogue the anime I've seen, the majority of it would be from a pretty long time ago.

It's an aquired taste, in my opinion. She's like me with Japan - music, shows, books.

I agree with you on anime. As much as I adore it, the amount of similar titles makes me indecisive. "Hey, this is in outer space... but this is too, and it has plenty of sub-plots... hey, this has both of those, but with deeper character arcs." Gets tiring, you know. More recently I've kinda just ruled out deciding myself and have someone else suggest something to watch - if not, I go with something seasonal.

------

By the way, does anyone have MAL? I've been looking for some friends on there.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

i'll go on record and say that much of the things I've read makes Japan sound completely pants on head retarded in a lot of areas. While I might like their media, I don't think I'd like living there.

some of the jp game devs/companies are good for a laugh now and then at how unbelievably incompetent they are, i.e. Nintendo, and Konami as of recent.

I'd say that despite all the ridiculous and outright stupid stuff Japanese have, I think I could tolerate living there, even possibly like it. However, for long-term living, I'd rather live somewhere with less ridiculous legal system and less ridiculous working laws and ethics (eg. lacks Japanese silly salaryman concept of living life; owing your whole life to work). Norway and Germany seem like good candidates. Of course I could just stay here, but starting to dislike the people here more and more, and am already ashamed of being associated with them as far as international media goes.

I still think that traveling there would be an interesting experience (just as traveling elsewhere in the world), living could be ranging from quite crap (link is to a thread of a Frenchman's experience of living there. Shows a little more of the non-glamorous side of Japan) to nice, but working is hell, and legal stuff is just stupid.

It's only been a few days since the change. This is only temporary, Oreki is taking a vacation.

Since when Oreki wasn't slacking off? Needs a holiday from being lazy? :lol:

ngkRBta.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

By the way, does anyone have MAL? I've been looking for some friends on there.

I do. Here's my profile - http://myanimelist.net/profile/PandalfMK2

Not that I visit it often, I use it mosly for my list (which is pretty short).

I've tried putting it in my signature, but mods removed it.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

https://youtu.be/Fw5qBbz6g7U?t=10m37s

That fight tho. I can't wait to fight that dude.

Reminds me of Armored Core 4. That game had a similar fight type thing. .... I'm actually really surprised. They are very similar due to how dodging works.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Wow trolling level over 9000 

https://imgur.com/a/Gjcb5

trust me worth reading

just one of the slides

Qc0Uipr.jpg

edit I can't stop laughing

NEjRans.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

https://youtu.be/Fw5qBbz6g7U?t=10m37s

That fight tho. I can't wait to fight that dude.

Reminds me of Armored Core 4. That game had a similar fight type thing. .... I'm actually really surprised. They are very similar due to how dodging works.

AC <4

Also there are plenty of those Bastards in the game, dont worry, even more in the DLC..... i need to get it.

both are made by the same company no ? lol ofc they would be somewhat similar :D

trust me worth reading

just one of the slides

Oh wow, gold, just gold. 

trust me worth reading

just one of the slides

I rate this post a solid 5/7. Nothing beats it!

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

AC <4

Also there are plenty of those Bastards in the game, dont worry, even more in the DLC..... i need to get it.

both are made by the same company no ? lol ofc they would be somewhat similar :D

This is true. 

Yup. They are intense fights so long as they are 1 v 1. 

True. Didn't think of that. 

I'm in Old Yarnham now. Cleared out the temple thingie with the dead strung up beastie. Lost again. Ya know, usually, I can figure out where to go in these games. But this one is different. The path is either unintuitive or hidden. Hm. 

I am enjoying it though.

† Christian Member †

I know that its a joke post but that would be hilarious.

This better not be a joke because I want that!

trust me worth reading

just one of the slides

Qc0Uipr.jpg

NEjRans.jpg

How come they couldn't smell the troll?, I mean, sure there are some dumb people out there but damn.

Also, I got me a nice contrast of games lol.

6561264368a75e2b5742402d89428d08.png

And I only got Doom 3 pack because I saw it was at 66% off and just for the lulz added another 6.

9c42ba962998b60c5f7122d993b89602.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

trust me worth reading

just one of the slides

Qc0Uipr.jpg

NEjRans.jpg

Oh wow, gold, just gold. 

I rate this post a solid 5/7. Nothing beats it!

Unfortunately according to IMGUR those are fake. I'll admit their hella funny though.