Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i actually really enjoyed ghost hunt but i agree, the final arc was a it wrong thought i watched it around a year ago so i cant remember the details. 

huh?

Well I'm not quite done with it yet, I just got done with the weegee board arc or whatever it was.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Learn to memorize usernames at least vaguely, maybe? It's not that hard.

cbe8a1717ba18c9e9b872f3ec5913cdb26f58288

It's way to convenient. Look at avatar for split second and you already know who's writing. It's especially useful when scrolling trough posts quickly and you see a person in witch's opinion you are interested. 

Nicknames and text doesn't catch you eye as quickly.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

huh?

Well I'm not quite done with it yet, I just got done with the weegee board arc or whatever it was.

*bit

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What if i told you, you DONT have to die at the beginning? and that there was a Trophy for Beating it ? 

.........................or you can just walk past it like i did.

Btw, Enjoying the loading time? ;D

Im considering starting over, not too happy with my STR character, but i love my Cannon.

I was gonna try that later. Guess I'll do it now. 

Interesting thing: I got Demon's Souls to replay it. I almost almost beat the first boss that you are suppose to die to. Got so close. It was sad. :(

Yep. Pretty sweet. 

Hunter's Axe is mah bae atm. I know I just started. I just don't see how anything else could compare. Two-handed wide range heavy attacks ftw.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Its pretty easy to type on since I am use to the normal English QWERTY layout

i can type easily without the letters too. but i can never get the symbols right lol. i fucked up everytime

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

@CatCloud

I beat it. No Trophy. Why? Why would you go and tell lies like that? /kek

@helping

Going pretty far in my role-playing at this point (imo). I think you'll get the crossover:
23700174205_018d57e997_o.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nN2jKCe.webm

t5dIJi0.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

seems like it is asking for a crash edited in lol

Would've been humorous. 

http://i.imgur.com/G9KRmkn.webm

† Christian Member †

I was just playing with Solaris 11 on a vm... I like it I might load it onto my rackmount. Solaris being fully compatible with compiled code from the earliest release Solaris while still allowing new features....

Not even Windows can do that....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Would've been humorous. 

http://i.imgur.com/G9KRmkn.webm

5622253+_014f78fc903dbdb0aebd6fe14472ab6

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@Vitalius hahaha that fucking Korean drama image. Gold.

I'm not racist or anything, but (oh, here we go) I appreciate such comments from you more than I think I would anyone else. \kek

5622253+_014f78fc903dbdb0aebd6fe14472ab6

You got some jpeg in your moe.

† Christian Member †

I was just playing with Solaris 11 on a vm... I like it I might load it onto my rackmount. Solaris being fully compatible with compiled code from the earliest release Solaris while still allowing new features....

Not even Windows can do that....

>implying windows can do much of anything other then be windows.

But seriously there are plenty of reasons why even OSX beats windows. Just look at the post vitalius has linked in his sig for some examples.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Bloodborne death list:
4 times to being cocky and taking on everything at once rather than being patient and smart
Edit: 3 times to Father Gro<something> /edit

My goal: Beat some of the first few bosses at level 10 (i.e. don't level up, just improve weapons). 

Not sure if Father what's-his-face is the first boss, but he's the first one I've found. I keep getting him down to half-health and dying. 

I am enjoying this. Nothing like DS2's disappointment.

Edit 2:

Died 3 times to werewolves on the bridge. 
Died 2 times to the big armored dude with the massive axe.

† Christian Member †

ya qwerty isnt that bad its just the number symbols and stuff that I never mastered touch typing unlike the rest of the normal keys

lol, I have a 60% ducky with the lights and if I need to use & or ^ I sometimes need to press like 4 buttons to find it.

Error: 410

@CatCloud

I beat it. No Trophy. Why? Why would you go and tell lies like that? /kek

@helping

Going pretty far in my role-playing at this point (imo). I think you'll get the crossover:

23700174205_018d57e997_o.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nN2jKCe.webm

t5dIJi0.png

Ah god, I need to start making highlights of all the stupid shit I see in Korean dramas.

I remember in kill me heal me during maybe the first/second episode they went to a night club and the dj literally had the same song on loop and was waving his hand around like an idiot.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Ah god, I need to start making highlights of all the stupid shit I see in Korean dramas.

I remember in kill me heal me during maybe the first/second episode they went to a night club and the dj literally had the same song on loop and was waving his hand around like an idiot.

Oh, jeez. Korean dramas. It's basically anime but real-life, more cliche, and more novice.

<.<

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

And yet people watch it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh, jeez. Korean dramas. It's basically anime but real-life, more cliche, and more novice.

<.<

Depends, I've seen some good ones I've seen some shit ones. It is like everything. My biggest issue is the episodes for most dramas are far too long. 67 minutes without adverts is too long for me considering a lot of the time you can cut out the middle 50 minutes as its useless filler.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

And yet people watch it.

A girl I'm currently "dating" is very into Korea, so as courtesy I do my best to get into it, too. I've watched a movie (I can't remember the name), and a short while ago I got halfway through a drama ("Medical Top Team"). I can't say much about the drama, but the movie I remember very well. It empowers an emotional reaction as much as the plot-lines of the anime I watch does*,  the drama was.. uh... not so. It's both terrible and interesting at the same time.

..I may be guilty of also listening to some of the bands.

I'm still clinging to Japan for foriegn-entertainment, though. Korea will never be "my thing".

*I don't watch anime for the "plot", I watch it for the actual plot. Who'd think that was comprehensable?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Reminded me I needed to read Angry White Pyjamas my teacher recommended it to me but my lazy ass never went and bought it.

A girl I'm currently "dating" is very into Korea, so as courtesy I do my best to get into it, too. I've watched a movie (I can't remember the name), and a short while ago I got halfway through a drama ("Medical Top Team"). I can't say much about the drama, but the movie I remember very well. It empowers an emotional reaction as much as the plot-lines of the anime I watch does*,  the drama was.. uh... not so. It's both terrible and interesting at the same time.

..I may be guilty of also listening to some of the bands.

I'm still clinging to Japan for foriegn-entertainment, though. Korea will never be "my thing".

*I don't watch anime for the "plot", I watch it for the actual plot. Who'd think that was comprehensable?

Korean movies are infinitely better than dramas shame just like Japanese media any good Korean movie an American studio touches because shit.

It is actually really awesome when Japan and Korea come together to make movies. The "Korean" version of the ring for example is way better than the Japanese version since it actually follows the books plot-line much closer and the atmosphere is much better. I guess that is where Korean movies get me though, they draw out my emotions and are crafted much better in that way than most modern movies I watch.

I get my foreign entertainment from a lot of sources. Korea is certainly my go to for movies while Japan is my go to for Episodic adventures.

Of course it isn't saying I don't like other sources either, martial arts movies for instance I generally love china/Hong Kong.  

Lets all take a moment to appreciate the wonderfully stupid shit Japan also gives us , thank you Japan <3

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Korean movies I highly recommend (in this order):

1. Hello Ghost
  2. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
  3. Oldboy
  4. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

You can skip Lady Vengeance. It was barely worth the time imo. Tho you might enjoy it more than I did depending on how much you liked the 2 before it (Oldboy & Mr. Vengeance). 

1 & 2 are my tops tho. Definitely watch them if you get the chance.

Preparations for Operation Nutcracker: Complete. 

Scheduled time for operation execution: t minus 1 hour & 16 minutes.

In the mean-time, Bloodborne.

† Christian Member †