Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

https://i.imgur.com/yDaWpMQ.webm

HNNNG

@Charger @Jaybird

>it's a clock or will be

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

HNNNG

@Charger @Jaybird

>it's a clock or will be

I always find stuff like that interesting lol. like How Its Made and shows that show how things are built. Its weird, I know but i like it xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I'd suggest rawranime too as an alternative.

KissAnime and AnimeHaven should be used, too.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Star Citizen hype: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15106-Star-Citizen-Alpha-20-Available

> Alpha 2.0 released

> First Person Shooter combat is now playable

> Can explore some locations on a planet

> Moar space flight modes

> Spacewalks are a thing

> $100,000,000 reached in funding

Still waiting for actual game. Probably wont buy.  
https://youtu.be/lQeOZO2zUcc

Blarg

Still waiting for actual game. Probably wont buy.

-cnc machines-

lol, I wonder if I'll be ready to play once it's fully released. will definitely use some kind of VR setup for it. 

HNNNG

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A thing I've noticed recently: Videos that are supposed to auto-play that are opened in a new tab via middle click do not auto-play in Chrome until I go to that tab.

I use Chrome. When I look at a website that lists videos and I know I want to watch multiple of them, instead of watching one at a time, I queue them up by opening them in new tabs via middle click.

Before, they'd all start playing. I'd have to manually pause each one. 

Now, they stay paused until I go to the tab and then they start auto-playing like normal. 

This is a very nice feature. At first, I thought it was just a Youtube thing. However, I noticed it working on LiveLeak as well and DailyMotion. 

Is this a new Chrome feature? Very cool imo. I imagine it's something regarding bandwidth & other resources.

i.e. don't render the page or video player or wtv until you actually go to the tab for the first time. This would effectively prevent the video from auto-playing as well. Two birds; one stone.

† Christian Member †

A thing I've noticed recently: Videos that are supposed to auto-play that are opened in a new tab via middle click do not auto-play in Chrome until I go to that tab.

I use Chrome. When I look at a website that lists videos and I know I want to watch multiple of them, instead of watching one at a time, I queue them up by opening them in new tabs via middle click.

Now, they stay paused until I go to the tab. 

This is a very nice feature. At first, I thought it was just a Youtube thing. However, I noticed it working on LiveLeak as well and DailyMotion. 

Is this a new Chrome feature? Very cool imo.

It's a much appreciated feature, I've noticed it too. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Now, they stay paused until I go to the tab and then they start auto-playing like normal. 

Is this a new Chrome feature? Very cool imo. I imagine it's something regarding bandwidth & other resources.

i.e. don't render the page or video player or wtv until you actually go to the tab for the first time. This would effectively prevent the video from auto-playing as well. Two birds; one stone.

Works on opera too. I don't like it. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Holy crap i actually found something worth keeping while throwing out all the crap ive been hording all these years. Lol

post-259091-0-81638500-1450048200_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

It's a much appreciated feature, I've noticed it too.

:D

Works on opera too. I don't like it.

Do you prefer your videos pre-buffer while you are reading wtv? What's your issue with it? I can't think of another negative thing it could cause. 

@helping

Gotta say, I enjoy this song. I use ListenOnRepeat and it's #1 for the US (look at the bottom; Top Videos; I think I just found a new source of good music).

† Christian Member †

:D

Do you prefer your videos pre-buffer while you are reading wtv? What's your issue with it? I can't think of another negative thing it could cause. 

I used to open a video with MMB and instantly switch to a game, app, another website. It takes few seconds to load, even more until all those intros ends. I may open broadcast or  music video, in that case I had no point in even entering video's window, now I have to no matter what just so it would start playing. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Holy crap i actually found something worth keeping while throwing out all the crap ive been hording all these years. Lol

20151213_180827.jpg

And now..... You send them to me >=3

Nomnomnom

Anyone know how long I should let a primer dry on a metal object before applying the plasti dip paint?

And now..... You send them to me >=3

Nomnomnom

haha i dont even have a gamecube anymore. i may do a giveaway for them, but i have no clue how that would even work since ive never done it

I used to open a video with MMB and instantly switch to a game, app, another website. It takes few seconds to load, even more until all those intros ends. I may open broadcast or  music video, in that case I had no point in even entering video's window, now I have to no matter what just so it would start playing. 

http://www.omgchrome.com/chrome-no-longer-autoplay-video-background-tabs/

Here's how you stop that:

1. Past this into your browser, chrome://flags/#disable-gesture-requirement-for-media-playback
  2. Click Enable.
  3. Restart Chrome.

Nice GTAV "real life level" pictures:

http://thepinnacleofv.com/Photo-Gallery.php

† Christian Member †

Dw @MyInnerFred can hold your hand against his will.

Come on now, you can just click the links in my signature to see how I do them.

Speaking of giveaways, I've got one either going up today or Wednesday. Standby for orders! Or not lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@helping

Gotta say, I enjoy this song. I use ListenOnRepeat and it's #1 for the US (look at the bottom; Top Videos; I think I just found a new source of good music).

hmm.. makes sense. sans boss is a pain in the ass, and at that point his theme will be stuck in your head. 

Come on now, you can just click the links in my signature to see how I do them.

basically they send you a shipping location right? if thats the case then it should be easy.

basically they send you a shipping location right? if thats the case then it should be easy.

More or less yeah, they send me their address if their the winner and I ship it over.

So, Askew just mentioned a very cool thing with that whole "doesn't play stuff in background tabs". 

Autoplay ads. They are no longer auto-play as well. On top of the bandwidth saved, and the utility for videos, I think it's an awesome move. 

AKA Anti-Ad Block stuff. 

Edit:

It's happening.

PS4 officially Jail Broken.

† Christian Member †

watching SHINSEKAI YORI

until episode 8. confusing as shit for the first 7 episode but i still kept watching it. and episode 8 suddenly gay and lesbian everywhere holyshit time to find for another anime. Any suggestion guys? action with beautiful animation thx!

Finish it. The whole club will have to get involved otherwise.

you sit back down and keep watching it

I don't think you're insecure enough that seeing a bit of gay here and there is going to break your world

That bit of gay is quite important as well.

I got into the habit of opening things in a new tab, especially music, with the knowledge i could continue - say, reading the thread. Now I have to manually click on that tab and return to the one I was looking at the first place. Fix one thing, ruin another.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono