Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

DJFKDJFKLDJKLFJDKLJKD

KLDSJFL:AKHJFSJKLHASJKDFHDUIOPUYNI TUIOEUPRNFJLVKFMLBVM V IOWERHCFWUI HDFVMKNC

400Mbps Download/20 Mbps Upload

ONLY $79.99/MONTH

HAHAHAHAHAH, I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. MY ISP IS BEING ACQUIRED BY SOME OTHER ISP WHO ACTUALLY HAS GREAT INTERNET.

I'M SORRY FOR CAPS. AM JUST UBER EXCITE.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Almost every day. May be cutting back soon due to possible new responsibilities.

New responsibilities? Anyway I need my dose of tanking, you up for it today?

@Vitalius I'm envious... I rarely even get the advertised speed from my isp...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

EXCITE

Nice. Better than what I have. But thats not hard because crapcast.

New responsibilities? Anyway I need my dose of tanking, you up for it today?

Resonsibilities. House.

I can get on in an hourish. Still at work and I need to get food on the way home.

Blarg

So, it's been a long time since i posted something here. :P

So, for all the GitS fans out there, there's going to be a new movie released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5g1xubyuVs

PS: trailer is in English, couldn't find one in Japanese

HAHAHAHAHAH, I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. MY ISP IS BEING ACQUIRED BY SOME OTHER ISP WHO ACTUALLY HAS GREAT INTERNET.

I'M SORRY FOR CAPS. AM JUST UBER EXCITE.

Watch it have something like a 200gb per month cap or some shit.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

@Vitalius i have 3mb internet and i only get 700kbs-1mb.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

-snip-

post-155826-0-89943300-1449893012.jpg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Watch it have something like a 200gb per month cap or some shit.

It most likely won't as that wasn't listed in the advertisement at all. Plus, my current ISP removed theirs because Time Warner removed theirs and they couldn't compete like that.

i have 3mb internet and i only get 700kbs-1mb.....

:(

-jelly-

u shud b

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It most likely won't as that wasn't listed in the advertisement at all. Plus, my current ISP removed theirs because Time Warner removed theirs and they couldn't compete like that.

ISPs never put that in ads.

So the Shine 3 came in....ITS A 100% brand new Shine 3........and I installed the keycaps too....

c06629804f.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So the Shine 3 came in....ITS A 100% brand new Shine 3........and I installed the keycaps too....

1c06629804f.jpg
looks nice. I was going to say that it may be hard typing on blanks but I seem to be able to type on my 40% with out much of a problem finding numbers and symbols that are in the completely wrong place as it is lol.

looks nice. I was going to say that it may be hard typing on blanks but I seem to be able to type on my 40% with out much of a problem finding numbers and symbols that are in the completely wrong place as it is lol.

Its pretty easy to type on since I am use to the normal English QWERTY layout

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

ya qwerty isnt that bad its just the number symbols and stuff that I never mastered touch typing unlike the rest of the normal keys

ya qwerty isnt that bad its just the number symbols and stuff that I never mastered touch typing unlike the rest of the normal keys

Yeah, it took me a little bit to get it down but still can't beat the one hell of a deal that this is 90$ Shine 3 and 50$ set of PBT White and Pink keycaps from Ducky

|King Of The Lost|

>playing Bloodborne
>Dark Souls training coming into play
>feels great (more like DS1 than DS2)
>only have died once (that one time at the beginning that requires you to die)

Honestly, my role playing game is on-point:
23581977802_b5547236ab_o.jpg

Everything is where it should be except that there's an obvious double dot tattoo/marking that should be a vampire bite mark.

>can't put it on neck

>y even have it?

23063465523_73d9b7431d_o.jpg

The red eyes piercing through is nice.

The more I use the PS4, the more I love it over the PS3. Media Player is not shitty. Reacts instantly. Easy to do things (though the Capture Gallery being different from the Media Player was kinda annoying).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/

$5 for multiple games

† Christian Member †

@KingCry @Charger

you can use klavaro to improve yer touch typing, it took me just a week two years ago to completely touch type/remove me looking down at the keyboard at times(confidence is key) and get every symbol muscle memorized.

http://klavaro.sourceforge.net/

it's got everything, every possible layout/language out there. you can also make a custom one if you like.

I'm gonna switch into a dvorak layout as part of my new years resolution it will also help prevent my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome on my left hand from resurfacing. My pinky is already feeling it and that's my usual sign that my CTS is resurfacing.

edit: the GUI is simple and nothing fancy mainly because it was first made for linux distros and it does the job it's supposed to

5b79ae277d9d03a956c45cddba968665.png\

the first parts are basic courses which are kinda boring, but trust me it will improve your typing by leaps and bounds. You need a 95%+ accuracy rating to move on to the next test which is not that hard. But going as fast as you can will be better. Relying on hand-eye coordination coupled with muscle memory is the absolute best.

if anybody is wondering what my wallpapaer is

here you go

Uzumaki and Uchiha family Some spoilers

post-89070-0-76029600-1449906981_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

For whatever reason, that's one of those things that I can only do as long as I don't think about it. There's a name for that, but I can't remember what it is.

Edit: Found it. It's actually a trope I guess

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CentipedesDilemma

And holy shit, as a golfer, I can assure you that asking someone that (who isn't a pro at least) would really fuck with them big time.

>playing Bloodborne

-snip-

Everything is where it should be except that there's an obvious double dot tattoo/marking that should be a vampire bite mark.

>can't put it on neck

>y even have it?

-snip-

The more I use the PS4, the more I love it over the PS3. Media Player is not shitty. Reacts instantly. Easy to do things (though the Capture Gallery being different from the Media Player was kinda annoying).

$5 for multiple games

I haven't used my PS4 tons yet. Is there a way to change the sensitivity of rewinding and fast forwarding? If not, that's my first complaint right there. It's way too touchy.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@KingCry @Charger

you can use klavaro to improve yer touch typing, it took me just a week two years ago to completely touch type/remove me looking down at the keyboard at times(confidence is key) and get every symbol muscle memorized.

http://klavaro.sourceforge.net/

it's got everything, every possible layout/language out there. you can also make a custom one if you like.

I'm gonna switch into a dvorak layout as part of my new years resolution it will also help prevent my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome on my left hand from resurfacing. My pinky is already feeling it and that's my usual sign that my CTS is resurfacing.

edit: the GUI is simple and nothing fancy mainly because it was first made for linux distros and it does the job it's supposed to

the first parts are basic courses which are kinda boring, but trust me it will improve your typing by leaps and bounds. You need a 95%+ accuracy rating to move on to the next test which is not that hard. But going as fast as you can will be better. Relying on hand-eye coordination coupled with muscle memory is the absolute best.

This is pretty nice thanks for showing!

Deleted code is debugged code.

>playing Bloodborne

>can't put it on neck

>y even have it?

$5 for multiple games

What if i told you, you DONT have to die at the beginning? and that there was a Trophy for Beating it ? 

.........................or you can just walk past it like i did.

Btw, Enjoying the loading time? ;D

Im considering starting over, not too happy with my STR character, but i love my Cannon.

So i went into Tescos to go get some milk(skimmed of course) and holy crap, some little kid was bugging his mother to buy pickles of all things, being the man that i am with all skill points put into perception i listened and they rambled on but the mother wasnt having it, she back handed the kid so hard that i felt it. Now if you have ever seen some kid get slapped in public know that it is one of most hilarious things you could ever see hence i was presented with the challenge of not laughing. one could say that i was presented with a sudden boss fight, how did i know that getting milk would be such a challenge. So i burst out laughing, the mother comes up to me and tells me to mind my own damn business, im trying to say ok but im still laughing and the kid is crying with vigor. 

Its about time stupid shit started happening in my life again.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So i went into Tescos to go get some milk(skimmed of course) and holy crap, some little kid was bugging his mother to buy pickles of all things, being the man that i am with all skill points put into perception i listened and they rambled on but the mother wasnt having it, she back handed the kid so hard that i felt it. Now if you have ever seen some kid get slapped in public know that it is one of most hilarious things you could ever see hence i was presented with the challenge of not laughing. one could say that i was presented with a sudden boss fight, how did i know that getting milk would be such a challenge. So i burst out laughing, the mother comes up to me and tells me to mind my own damn business, im trying to say ok but im still laughing and the kid is crying with vigor. 

Its about time stupid shit started happening in my life again.

I would have replied to keep her business to herself. She made it pretty fuckin public.

anyway. ghost hunt, its pretty decent after it gets going. The MC guy in the english dub sounds like he's trying to be solid snake. Although the last arc I saw slightly annoyed me. The MC guy character could have prevented the MC girl from putting herself in mortal danger with 3 or 4 words. Why the fuck didn't you say so, the whole drama at the end and shit shouldn't have even happened. Whatever though, gotta make things exciting somehow I guess.

I would have replied to keep her business to herself. She made it pretty fuckin public.

anyway. ghost hunt, its pretty decent after it gets going. The MC guy in the english dub sounds like he's trying to be solid snake. Although the last arc I saw slightly annoyed me. The MC guy character could have prevented the MC girl from putting herself in mortal danger with 3 or 4 words. Why the fuck didn't you say so, the whole drama at the end and shit shouldn't have even happened. Whatever though, gotta make things exciting somehow I guess.

i actually really enjoyed ghost hunt but i agree, the final arc was a it wrong thought i watched it around a year ago so i cant remember the details. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You too?

What the hell is happening, stop changing avatars people! How am I suppose to recognize you anymore?  :(

Learn to memorize usernames at least vaguely, maybe? It's not that hard.

so_____by_deniszizen-d4v7kkb.jpg

And yes, I did change mine too, just for fun.

6f7c5698f3.gif

Wasn't this posted some time ago? It's funny, though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.