Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

1) A oil and water mixture enter a filtration device that operates at n efficiency with known quantity Q loss. Output temperature of oil and pure water are known, input height =/= output oil height =/= output water height. The filter was recently replaced and has a lifespan of 1000 hours, control volume varies over time.

Draw a schematic of the system at t=0 and dt > 0 identifying all properties relevant to the system, then write out full entropy balance and exergy balance. 

2) Draw the pressure-volume and temperature-entropy graphs for a modern compression-spark ignition engine. Label all points of the graph and state the processes between each state. Calculate useful work out, net work out, and the thermal efficiency in terms of the specific heat ratio Cv/Cp and T.

3) State all 4 thermodynamic laws. Include all key concepts. (this is a fucking page of writing)

4) 20 question multiple choice section

"Dr. Professor, may I go to the bathroom?"

"Someone else already went. Can you hold it?"

"Personally no. The ceiling would have, but maybe I can ask who went"

-snip-

Now finish all of it in 90 minutes... flat...

no calculators allowed.

Now finish all of it in 90 minutes... flat...

no calculators allowed.

well, you get two hours

you actually don't get calculators.

you get nothing but paper, a pencil, and the test. you have to do it all with formulas only

also no formula sheet, loser, lmao.

65% for the class is a B, 80% is an A, qq

all I need is a 15% for the final to get a C tho.

I had hopes for a B but yeahhh, forecast has no sunshine.

Error: 410

well, you get two hours

you actually don't get calculators.

you get nothing but paper, a pencil, and the test. you have to do it all with formulas only

also no formula sheet, loser, lmao.

65% for the class is a B, qq

all I need is a 15% for the final to get a C tho.

I had hopes for a B but yeahhh, forecast has no sunshine.

best of luck with that...

I quit engineering because I couldn't handle the exams...

How i feel right now.

http://i.imgur.com/grY18y2.webm

that is exactly how i felt. so bad that i don't feel happy when it is already holiday.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Someone plz halp 

abee97231b.jpg

what game is this? looks cool

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

One thing in life I find infuriating: A video I put on my "watch later" list is made private. I can't remember what it was. 

Not knowing is ... just so infuriating. I don't even know why. I probably didn't even care. But Youtube not leaving the title to the video so you know what it was is just..... ugh.

Time to play Bloodborne and relieve some frustrations. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

One thing in life I find infuriating: A video I put on my "watch later" list is made private. I can't remember what it was. 

Not knowing is ... just so infuriating. I don't even know why. I probably didn't even care. But Youtube not leaving the title to the video so you know what it was is just..... ugh.

try to place the link into google. i usually do this when some of my amvs get deleted so i can find the song again.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

That's one of the reasons why I now just download the stupid things and watch them later.

I know the pain, plenty of videos that I had on my favorites are either removed or made private.

That's one of the reasons why I now just download the stupid things and watch them later.

You can't do that with every video, the amount of videos that I have on my watch later list is too damn high, plus I have no free space lol.

cddace958c26295fdda510338920dc0f.png

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I know the pain, plenty of videos that I had on my favorites are either removed or made private.

You can't do that with every video, the amount of videos that I have on my watch later list is too damn high, plus I have no free space lol.

"Stuff"

sure...

meme_mr__bean_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vvez.png

Surprisingly, I was in the mood for some Hyouka today, in addition to a few new manga releases.

Tomo-chan's a Girl! manga (c221-225). decent.

Honestly it feels like they're putting on the brakes in the latest silly little sketch (which honestly feels like something that belongs right at the start of the manga), but if they're out of ideas then this is still a fun one to revisit.

One Week Friends manga (c37). decent.

So yeah, things played out just as I expected given what hints we've been given so far. This chapter didn't get much further than piecing the past together and sort of explaining the "one week" aspect of the series, but I'm not sure I understand the tears or the reactions just yet. Hopefully this will feel a bit more fulfilling by the end.

Giant Killing manga (c197). decent.

Ah, so they did go with the chessmaster games again. I can't say it was much of a sharp reveal, but at least it keeps things going and paints the opposing coach in a much brighter light than expected for this type of story. The overall effect was therefore a bit anticlimactic, but only because it was a tad too predictable. However, it feels more like they're building Yamagata up to be a serious rival in the future, and this arc is more build-up than anything. Fine by me, but it feels pretty length for that purpose, so maybe they've still got something more up their sleeve?

Giant Killing manga (c198). good.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether they're trying to stall for time or if they have a really obscure plan for the rest of this match, but it was very nice that they deconstructed the "sports injury" thing as they did here and instead used it as an important bit of character work. I've always wanted a sports series that didn't just use injuries as an immediate and random event, and that showed that the players aren't going to get injured from what merely looks bad. In one scene, they've transformed both the coach and his "hidden asset" into an interesting duo.

Hyouka (4). decent.

Since I'm generally down on KyoAni, I like to revisit some of their shows that I actually enjoy from time to time. I always seem to get stuck at episode 4 of Hyouka, though, so that's why I'm starting here this time. As a story, Hyouka is pretty much "fine". It's a bit over-engineered, with mysteries that the viewer isn't given much of a chance to participate in, but it's more of a tone and character piece, so that's alright. But... why did they choose to animate this of all things? It seems like such a waste of KyoAni's talents. It's prime fodder for a classy j-drama, to the extent that they even "shoot" it like one. They're just not taking advantage of the medium to add anything to the story, aside from the big bug-eyed anime character designs and a couple of silly little special effects. It's perfectly fine to adapt something like this and do it justice, but I still wish I could see them tackling something that couldn't also be done just as well without being an anime.

Hyouka (5). great.

In case you were wondering why the students didn't just ask someone else what was going on with Sekitani Jun, join the club! The anime finally calls them out on it, and has the characters do what anyone with their alleged cleverness would have really done from the start. The problem is that it means the last few episodes are pointless on a narrative level, but thankfully they at least managed to use that time to strengthen the characterization, so it worked out alright. This was initially the first episode in the series that managed to win me over, so I'm glad it still holds up. It's actually just shy of what I'd call "great", but it's close enough (and it kept me watching the show in the first place, which is worth a bonus point). Finally, the series has an emotional core, albeit a shallow one.

Hyouka (6). decent.

I've scanlated this chapter of the manga, so it was interesting to see how the two differed. Of course this is Hyouka, so they wouldn't differ by much, but honestly there wasn't much here to grab your attention if you aren't already sold on the completely unimportant mysteries they're solving. There wasn't much in the way of relationship progress or general events, and the character interactions are actually starting to get a bit routine. But overall they're still fun enough, even when they repeat the same catchphrases too much and alphabet-shaped cookies just happen to be there because the plot demands it. That said, I'm sure all people really need to remember about this episode is the angelic and chibi-angel Chitandas.

Hyouka (7). good.

Ah, hot springs... of course. According to anime, the only vacations the Japanese ever take are to hot springs or the beach or Hokkaido. Thankfully they avoided being too annoying or typical with the hot springs motif, so I didn't mind it this time. In fact this was probably the best "unimportant mystery" in the series yet, because they constructed things around it being a chance for Oreki and Chitanda to share time together, rather than just shoving in more short flirting scenes. Oreki may be a bit too "anime everylead" for my tastes (in terms of how romantically shy he is), but at least they're carefully giving him excuses to be that way and relying on his personality and situation to dictate his reactions, rather than him just reacting that way because he's a stock anime archetype. Also the soundtrack also surprisingly effective this time, despite just falling back on standard classical pieces.

Odd. I've been doing that for a long time now... just add more drives or delete some stuff you don't care about anymore :P

Odd. I've been doing that for a long time now... just add more drives or delete some stuff you don't care about anymore :P

I delete stuff all the time, but when I do and get like 20-30GB of free space, I end up downloading some of the steam games I uninstalled before xD.

That and I have a lot of duplicated files on folders all over the place, add a little laziness to the equation and it would take me a year (or more) to sort through all of my crap lol.

I would rather get me another 3-4TB hard drive.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Let's start a new manga

Chapter 1, page 1

-snip-

Absolutely terrific story. Short and sweet. 10/10

Now let's start a different new manga.

What manga?

Yup its a struggle

Also when theres a video and out of the blue you cant watch it in yout country anymore ...

Thats quite a lot of stuff, if I see this I really get driven to sort my crap [emoji14]

Deleted code is debugged code.

Alpha 13 release for 7 Days to Die is shaping up to be a huge update indeed. Apparently it's the biggest update they've had so far.

http://7daystodie.com/alpha-13-status-and-release-notes/

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Let's start a new manga

Chapter 1, page 1

Absolutely terrific story. Short and sweet. 10/10

Now let's start a different new manga.

What manga?

Yeah... what manga... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Warning this picture is very big, it contains a page from this forum that literally made me start crying with laughter.

It is the single greatest sales pitch you will ever find xD

6bd0baeba0.png

How can you not love him

lazy, not creative, can't edit LMG should hire him now

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Already knew about this which isn't really helpful, but thanks for the help anyway.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The scanlation world has soooooo MUCH DRAMA. From the vulture that is mangastream, the shitty scanlations that is mangapanda, the arrest of RAW providers that leak the chapters days before release that eventually led to the shutting down of two big and old groups Red-Hawk and Imperial and now Mangapanda just keeps stealing chapters from Mangastream due to the fact that it's hard to get fast raws nowadays.

So what MS did was add this

DtK7d0A.png

and then Mangapanda got busted for just copying the release and treat it as their own. Now MS has already removed the random phrase from their release but Mangapanda still has it.

Trolling level over 9000

meanwhile Souma is one BADASS fcker.

Shokugeki no Souma Ch. 147

023-024.png

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well darn, looks like my new toy is showing up tomorrow, I hoped it would be today. That means an all nighter with no work and nothing to do and due to excitement, time will go horribly slow.

Only one thing to do:

WATCH ANIME! (maybe play FO4 too)

So I saw a kokurri-san picture, so I wanted to look up gifs. found this. I may or may not regret it.

tumblr_nesx7wneoo1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Warning this picture is very big, it contains a page from this forum that literally made me start crying with laughter.

It is the single greatest sales pitch you will ever find xD

How can you not love him

lazy, not creative, can't edit LMG should hire him now

zCpoeur.gif