Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Nope not really. Samsung has done a good job to on top of the heap. You might be able to find a Crucial or SanDisk drive around the possibly.

I would say Intel but I can only recommend their 730 480GB. Maybe grab that RevoDrive off @Vitilus ?

Im looking in the sub $100 range not the $200+ range

of all the things you could choose to like about Japan, you like the part that Japan doesn't like about Japan.

Are you thinking I'm into Jpop or visual kei? Cause your kinda dead wrong there. There are a couple artists in the pop genre maybe. More into the rock area, jazz, Ska, metal, a dash of punk.

I can give you some suggestions if you'd like. ;)

Im looking in the sub $100 range not the $200+ range

Right which is why I didn't recommend Intel :D but yeah decent drive I run the M.2 one currently. #PoorChibiPC

Right which is why I didn't recommend Intel :D but yeah decent drive I run the M.2 one currently. #PoorChibiPC

You guys and your costly hardware.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

JUST 1 DAY for doujins, blasphemy!!!(the number of untranslated doujins are too damn high, compared to manga)

ahahahhaaha

IMO akihabara will be more rewarding if you know how to speak/read japanese. 

edit: the inner daredevil in me wants me to explore abandoned places for some reason.

Depends on one's needs, I would say anything less than a week in Tokyo alone is getting pretty tight schedule wise.

How to avoid that: don't go in that clusterf*ck of a metropolis. :lol:

Exploring abandoned structures seems like fun. And on the topic of Japan and abandoned structures, there's quite a lot of them that are reminiscent of the time before the economic bubble burst in the 90's. Unfortunately exploring abandoned houses and facilities may or may not be exactly legal, and police in Japan is most likely going to be annoying to deal with even for petty crimes.

But in case it's legal, it can be an interesting experience. There are some hazards involved in this kind of urban exploring, but using brains goes a long way for avoiding accidents. Body strength might also help climbing things. Speaking of which; just imagine an abandoned warehouse / factory / other building with plenty of suitable obstacles... Would make a nice parkour training ground without having people look at you funny.

First step don't only go to Tokyo, unless you are only going to see Tokyo and not Japan. The two are vastly different.

I do check out some popular stuff but hate going on tours. Figure out where you want to go and buy a tourist train pass and take the trains everywhere. Even the bullet trains are included if I recall.

For me a large part of my life for 5+ years has been Japanese music so I would probably try to see at least one concert if not go to a live house.

At least some years ago foreigners could get a Japan Railway pass which allowed going all around Japan on the railroad for a set amount of time. Not sure if such still exists now, but if it does, you might have to order it before entering Japan (it saves enough money that native population would abuse the living hell out of it, hence why it's not sold there).

touhou_by_qiannn-d5km4c0.jpg

And yeah, visiting popular locations is fine in my opinion, but tours... Oh god no...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You guys and your costly hardware.

What's so costly about it?

You gotta be shitting me, Pokemon OP lol....

Fucking music theory at play there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

of all the things you could choose to like about Japan, you like the part that Japan doesn't like about Japan.

hats off to you if you can enjoy it

God Eater was ungodly bad, I couldn't survive the first episode.

Wanted to like it so much but I was practically drowning in cheese within the first 10 minutes.

Well I haven't watched it completely yet watched 3 episodes I think

I liked the games tho

Deleted code is debugged code.

no m.2 for me at the moment

grab the SATA i mean the M.2 variant is still sata just has more dense nand essentially.

i got a 250gb 850 evo for $69 total

nice man! finally getting off that green drive even though I sent you that black ages ago. Goona make the black for games then? Also I would do a clean install. I you send me your parts list ill get a driver folder together for you.

I always assumed Vitalius sounded like Muramasa from the older modern Ninja Gaidens.  

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

Sound Euphonium epsiode 5 now, liking the series so far. The Music is definitely one of the factors that make it good, the animation is as usual Kyoani quality.

any game of thrones fans here? xD

his voice? Lol.

They were probably chatting on @laputacakes teamspeak.

I always assumed Vitalius sounded like Muramasa from the older modern Ninja Gaidens.

he sounds like he's always at a barbecue and polishing his burner

Error: 410

Yay, still had time to read some manga, and found one that struck a chord with me.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome (ch1-25). great.

I'm enjoying this one on a level that's pretty rare for a manga. It's something along the lines of Mushishi, but with European folklore. At first I was quite worried, what with the MC being pointlessly Japanese and the weird computer analogies, but ultimately this manga has grown into more or less what I would hope from the premise. It's got a great eye for the details and has the storytelling skill necessary to re-tell these folk tales without them losing their basic impact. Even the "romance" between the leads is quite interesting. It remains to be seen whether it will pay off the way I'd hope it would, but they're doing a very nice job of blending elements together to form something pretty unique. Really, at this point any of the flaws seem more like nitpicks than anything, and I think I can easily recommend it to anyone who wants a little bit of everything from a fantasy story.

Tomo-chan's a Girl! manga (ch211-214). good.

Time for more in-universe shipping. That's always good for a chuckle and a d'aww in this manga. I found the idea with the hairband really adorable.

Ika Musume manga (ch330-335). decent.

This batch of Ika started off well with 330, and from there on it was still pretty good. The filler for this series is fine when they tie things back to Ika, after all. Probably a good thing that the strongest chapter was first and the weakest last, though.

his voice? Lol.

Yes.  Look at his profile pic!  How do you not hear it?  xD

he sounds like he's always at a barbecue and polishing his burner

lol

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

So forum wide Winter Giveaway is coming up. Any ideas on what prizes should be? Any contributors?

So forum wide Winter Giveaway is coming up. Any ideas on what prizes should be? Any contributors?

12 copies of Nekopara. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

12 copies of Nekopara. 

"FORUM WIDE GIVEAWAY" Not Anime Club Giveaway....

12 copies of Nekopara and 12 copies of Huniepop.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Hey!! I think forum deserves good stuff as well.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB