What am I suppose to look at?

I see a screenshot of 143 and 183fps at a certain moment in time. Is this relevant? Is this bad?

You probably need to clean your PC and apply new thermal paste if it runs at 80 C at 35%

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, minibois said:

What am I suppose to look at?

I see a screenshot of 143 and 183fps at a certain moment in time. Is this relevant? Is this bad?

You probably need to clean your PC and apply new thermal paste if it runs at 80 C at 35%

I wanted to show cpu usage and temps.

I just cleaned my pc about a week ago and I thought since I have stock intel's cpu cooler, better cpu cooler will help

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

All i see is you running above 140fps with ease. Clean the case and fans. Get some new paste. If you want more performance, get a new CPU and GPU combo

I just cleaned my pc about a week ago, I dont have the budget to upgrade my cpu at the moment so was thinking of getting another 8gb ram, a SSD and new cpu cooler temporarily till I have budget for new cpu n gpu

6 minutes ago, EL_Gato_do_DIABLO said:

I wanted to show cpu usage and temps.

I just cleaned my pc about a week ago and I thought since I have stock intel's cpu cooler, better cpu cooler will help

CPU & GPU usage in the other games might have been more relevant, as I fail to see how getting 140-180fps in a game constitutes as 'issues'.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

CPU & GPU usage in the other games might have been more relevant, as I fail to see how getting 140-180fps in a game constitutes as 'issues'.

my bad on that, I basically just wanted to show usage and temps here so I thought this pic will help

6 minutes ago, EL_Gato_do_DIABLO said:

I just cleaned my pc about a week ago, I dont have the budget to upgrade my cpu at the moment so was thinking of getting another 8gb ram, a SSD and new cpu cooler temporarily till I have budget for new cpu n gpu

Considering it's at 83 at 50% useage a new cooler will help. The stock cooler was barely able to cool (and often just wasn't enough) the 3770 so getting a new cooler will help.

Its probably the paste, if you do want to shell out a few extra bucks on a cooler while youre at it, going to something like a cooler master hyper 212 from an intel stock, will be a pretty good difference. wouldnt spend much more money than what that costs. make sure it fits as well, im not sure if it does, just something along those lines

3 minutes ago, SethK said:

Its probably the paste, if you do want to shell out a few extra bucks on a cooler while youre at it, going to something like a cooler master hyper 212 from an intel stock, will be a pretty good difference. wouldnt spend much more money than what that costs. make sure it fits as well, im not sure if it does, just something along those lines

yeah, ill definitely try that, thanks for help

oh and an extra stick of ram, if you only have the 1 already, id add that too. but i dont reccomend intel stock coolers, so you should probably upgrade that too, but thatd be the 3rd thing, 1 paste 2 ram 3 cooler. especially if that cooler was working fine for you first, otherwise, maybe ram 3rd

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Considering it's at 83 at 50% useage a new cooler will help. The stock cooler was barely able to cool (and often just wasn't enough) the 3770 so getting a new cooler will help.

once this lockdown is over' ill get a new cooler and see . Thanks for the reply though

@El Diablo Before getting a new stick of ram most motherboards say that2038895126_Screenshot2020-04-03at6_07.13AM(1).thumb.png.1d8fceeb644c36a905e97ec50f23b232.pngand also it is recommended they be from the same kit.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6