Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

"The state of thunderbolt on modern pc motherboards."

Fast charging/Dash charging/quick charging as fast as possible?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I'd love to see a video talking about zero/thin clients (as opposed to thick clients) and how they're used in networking (commonly in businesses).

i.e. How they offload their application work to the server, and also how they're set up for interfacing with end users/employees.

PS: I started taking a business networking class at the University of Alberta and your videos have helped so much (I had watched a bunch of them before I even started the course). You're great! xD

Heavily dated mac heathen who likes keeping up-to-date on PC stuff. - Currently multibooting macOS Sierra / Windows 7 Pro / KALI Linux (Rolling)

The Video Games Market Crash Of The Eighties FAP pls

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Vault 7, would be a good tech quickie video or on the normal channel and perhaps go a little in depth on how to protect yourself and or company. Both simple steps and a little more in depth on how to "Tin-foil hat" your computer, tv, modems and electronics in general that is at risk of being hacked or abused to gain an insight into you or your company.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Over the past week I've recalling fondly my early days overclocking. The first board I had was a Athalon X2 shortly followed by a big upgrade to the famous Intel Q6600. Although not that long ago in the grand scheme of things, overclocking then was very different to now. We had no UEFI and even high end motherboards didn't make the process of overclocking easy. So overclocking really taught you a lot about the underlying architecture of the CPU.

This got me thinking I wonder if anyone has ever done a "history overclocking" video. I had a quick YouTube search and didn't come up with much but I reckon this video is one which many in our community would enjoy.

Anyway, enough reminiscing! I just thought this could make a great topic for a TechQuickie video! :)

FPGA FAP would be great (also quite topical too)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

802.11AD afap

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

On 4/27/2013 at 7:46 PM, spary rules said:

how to choose between 32 bit and 64 bit....just asking for myself but may help others also...

Come on 64 is the new 64.

Get 64

On 4/28/2013 at 0:06 AM, Daffled said:

Case fans, CPU fans, etc.

Yes. Good one.

1.  Low vs High Voltage Leakage for CPU's Particularly Ryzen.

I.E Why is a 1700 65w and a 1700x 95w, and Why should the average consumer care?  How it effects overclocking/Voltage Curves etc.   Most people do not know how this works or functions though not to steal AMD's light, most people just assume the X one is better which isn't necessarily the case for the general user.  

2. AMD CCX Design and Fabric in their Lineup 

Another case of a topic most people don't understand but many are interested in these chips.  Why ryzens are 4+4 and not straight 8 cores.  Why R5's are going to be 3+3, etc.  How that effects consumers, and why some programs might not take full advantage of it today.  Because of Latency/Crosstalk etc.

I have some suggestions. 

Does the amount of ROPS matter? and what do shader processing units actually do? 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Could you guys do a video on obscure CPU architectures? For example, do a video on the several architectures by Sun Microsystems like the "UltraSparc archetecture", and the "T - series processors". Talk about what they are used for, and why people/corperations need what the architectures provide.

If you want to stick to Intel, then do a video explaining what the "Itanium" (IA-64) archetecture is, and what it is used for. 

Then you could go on to discuss the differences between the technologies of x86 and the above mentioned architectures.

For example, the latest generation of T-series CPUs by Sun are able to have 8 logical threads per core. Sorta like hyperthreading on steroids.

I personally find these obscure architectures interesting because they manage to stay relevant, considering the market they compete in is mostly dominated by the x86 architecture.

Here are some links to help you in your research:

Sun Microsystems:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Microsystems

Sun Microsystems UltraSparc architecture:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARC

Sun Microsystems T-series:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARC_T-Series

Intel Itanium:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itanium

Surround Sound Headphones

Projectors

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I don't know if it was suggested or even created, but i would like to see it done so here is my suggestion.

The difference between different companies for keyboard and mice.

1. What are really the differences, why some are more popular or not?
  2. Which company has best record for quality of its products and quality of warranty service over all?
  3. Also which brand do you recommend?
  4. What Keyboards and Mice do you recommend in general, for gaming for office use and so on?

Could you guys please do "Clickbait as Fast as Possible"?