LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

32 x 0 = 0 so no, no it's not :P

it is however better than nothing

Luckily in this case, as with kittens and hamburgers, betterness is not a mathematical but an emotional concept. ;)

ts3.lttconglomerate.org

Join the teamspeak now! :D

*note* there's only 32 slots for now, so if it's full, sorry :P

Ooooh nice.

Just added it to my TS3 Bookmarks.... then I realized I can't use it since I changed my audio setup to where my mic plug isn't anywhere close to a mic port. Gonna have to buy an extension cable now.

ts3.lttconglomerate.org

Join the teamspeak now! :D

*note* there's only 32 slots for now, so if it's full, sorry :P

Just realised I know nothing about Team speak

Just realised I know nothing about Team speak

Spoon's projected facial expression on the 16th:

fa5.jpg

jk I <3 Spoon.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

@rentaspoon

Hahah!! Right on the money xD

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

You don't know what your on about.

A scout then?

Don't know yet, I know i will be many things and take part in many activities. For now I wanna say pirate/patrol/explorer?

Don't know yet, I know i will be many things and take part in many activities. For now I wanna say pirate/patrol/explorer?
Well we will probably need some "black ops" style ties to keep certain other orgs under control ;)
@rentaspoonHahah!! Right on the money xD
You still got your arse kicked by an Aurora yesterday ;)

You still got your arse kicked by an Aurora yesterday ;)

:P Fair enough! I'll grind until I'm better at this space pew pew thing ^^b

Sounds like we're the perfect place for you to start since we're a loose collective of peeps. We won't constrain you to a single job--you do what you want so long as it's nothing harmful to us, your UOLTT peeps.

Now if you're interested in Black ops stuff you can look at the various <REDACTED> posts on this sub-forum. See if that tickles your fancy? Cuz they're definitely out there. It's just that no one knows who's in it nor who's running it.

Just wanted to let you guys know, I have been missing a bit recently due to some health issues. nothing really life threatening, I need some oral surgery coming up in march now. it's put me off doing pretty much anything, including my actual job. which I have missed several days of recently.

anyway, just wanted to let you guys know why I have been a bit not here for the last week or so, or might miss a few things in the next few weeks.

Just wanted to let you guys know, I have been missing a bit recently due to some health issues. nothing really life threatening, I need some oral surgery coming up in march now. it's put me off doing pretty much anything, including my actual job. which I have missed several days of recently.

anyway, just wanted to let you guys know why I have been a bit not here for the last week or so, or might miss a few things in the next few weeks.

Get well soon mate! Take some time off and play AC or something, loved the videos you made Btw

Health is important, Doc! We'll still be here when you're all better. Hell, AC will also get better so no worries. When you're back up and running, we'll kick a ton of a**.

The Doc needs a Doc...the Irony.

Jokes aside, Oral Surgery !? tooth? well whatever it is Get well mate!  and dang..march...i´d rather get things done right away but im guessing the Doc could not give you an earlier time?

Get well soon ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

So who has had a drop in performance with 1.0? I've gone from 50 fps on low to 20 fps.

Seems the AI is killing my cpu

So who has had a drop in performance with 1.0? I've gone from 50 fps on low to 20 fps.

Seems the AI is killing my cpu

I've actually increased my pfs a little since 1.0

For me it's starts lagging around wave 12 when more ships come. Then the fps drops from ~35-40 to ~20.

I've actually increased my pfs a little since 1.0

For me it's starts lagging around wave 12 when more ships come. Then the fps drops from ~35-40 to ~20.

Well the game causes all cores to hit 100% which I think something is up as 2 cores use to be free.

That's a lot of exploration.

Will Military be paid salaries?

It depends on how the military is structured. AFAIK, the military for our org is really only there in a time of need, and members of the org are basically optionally conscripted. i dobn't think it's a paid salary unless you work as a mercenary for others.

It depends on how the military is structured. AFAIK, the military for our org is really only there in a time of need, and members of the org are basically optionally conscripted. i dobn't think it's a paid salary unless you work as a mercenary for others.

I feel like we will have a large constant military force but you won't go on tours however you won't have a chance to up your rank if you keep going AWOL.

I feel like we will have a large constant military force but you won't go on tours however you won't have a chance to up your rank if you keep going AWOL.

Why wouldn't they go on tours? They need things to do, just like everyone else. There will always be Vanduul to fight. Or non-UOLLTC pirates. Or smaller orgs we can easily appropriate resources from. Course, that'd require platoons and divisions and all that good stuff, none of which we have set up.

A little bit of both, actually. I'll explain in more detail when it's actually near game launch and we can properly plan without things being subject to change

Why wouldn't they go on tours? They need things to do, just like everyone else. There will always be Vanduul to fight. Or non-UOLLTC pirates. Or smaller orgs we can easily appropriate resources from. Course, that'd require platoons and divisions and all that good stuff, none of which we have set up.

Because there's no point in wasting org resources for trivial things. If you want to protect people from non-UOLTT pirates, be a merc. We are not going to fund people to go fight pirates, unless they're particularly annoying. There's no point in setting up platoons, divisions etc because the game is nowhere near ready, not to mention the current org options are severely limited and incredibly stupid. The groundwork is there in our structure. It's just impossible to implement.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Because there's no point in wasting org resources for trivial things. If you want to protect people from non-UOLTT pirates, be a merc. We are not going to fund people to go fight pirates, unless they're particularly annoying. There's no point in setting up platoons, divisions etc because the game is nowhere near ready, not to mention the current org options are severely limited and incredibly stupid. The groundwork is there in our structure. It's just impossible to implement.

I wasn't criticizing.