Outside of computers/gaming, what hobbies do you guys have?

ThisIsCheez

Playing disc golf. Mountain biking. Riding my motorcycle in warm weather. Driving my car when I'm not on my motorcycle.

Motorbikes, youtube, netflix, amazon prime, audible, weed and  the gym with occasional PC and ps4 gaming.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

making and watching YouTube videos

Systems:

Main Gaming:                                                        Windows XP:

Ryzen 5 2600                                                               Intel Pentium 3

Asus RX 580 OC                                                     1GB DDR2

Patriot Viper DDR4 8GB                                         Asus Motherboard

Asus ROG B450-I                                                   Dell 300W

Corsair CX 450                                                       ATI Rage 128 Fury Pro

FreeNAS Server:                                                   Windows 98/95 duel boot:

I5 3400k                                                                  Pentium Pro

Patriot DDR3 8GB                                                  HP Vectra motherboard 

Gigabyte Ultra Durable                                           500MB RAM

Rosewill Glacier 600W                                           Soundblaster 16

Matrox Mystique

Random PC:                                                         

AMD Phenom x4 850                                          Key:

Kukete A78                                                          Motherboard

Kingston 4GB DDR3                                            Memory

Dell 500W                                                            Power Supply

Graphics Card

Other Gaming:                                                    Sound Card

Ryzen 5 2600                                                       Processor

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

MSI 1050 OC

Hyper-X 16GB DDR4

EVGA 750 B2

Racing in general, I usually go drifting/rallying.

Fixing/modding cars.

Parkour sometimes.

I used to do photography, photo, and video editing. I might go back to those one day.

I've been reading books lately.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I like building things, riding motorcycles, working on cars, and I'm a B-Class USPSA competitor. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Outside of PC tech I enjoy hunting, trap shooting, working on cars, autocross, hiking, and underwater basket weaving 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Working on cars, driving them fast, and 3D printing.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

• 2 weeks later...

Atm it's anything that doesn't involve work or studying for more advanced IT certs... Been getting hit with overtime on variable hours pretty frequently as of late, so my sleep patterns really don't facilitate a life outside of work and study anymore. ?

In better times my non-gaming, non-computer hobbies I had consisted of going to the gym to work out, a bit of weed here and there, and tennis. In university I also dabbled in D&D.

Now I don't have the time for any of that, I even have barely enough time to game on my PC which hasn't gotten a lot of use since building it a few months ago. Abstaining completely from the weed because my job involves random drug screening, and quite honestly I don't want to risk falling into that stoner lifestyle as I am "susceptible" to getting addicted to things.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, Dredgy said:

. I also like fishkeeping, orgies and raising birds but I travel too often to have commitments.

This went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 way to fast :P

On 2/12/2019 at 2:37 AM, Radium_Angel said:

Fetish photography (I make money this way, to fund my other hobbies)

Were you the one doing the LTT themed one? Looking forward to whatever that brings tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

16 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

This went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 way to fast :P

Were you the one doing the LTT themed one? Looking forward to whatever that brings tbh

I am. Still gathering concepts, ideas and parts.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

My hobbies outside of computers and computer nodding are:

Motorbikes - got my A2 lisence recently and own a 1996 GS500E. Has sport fearings on it which are kinda poorly installed and a bit crushed after I dropped it while changing tires :(

Looking forward to when the snow melts and I can start riding it again. Probably going to spend quite a bit of this spring and summer on it, riding is the best feeling ever! 

Cars - I enjoy cars a lot, don't like how they destroy the environment and all that though so it's a hard one to really enjoy :/

Im the head of the student body council and that is something I deerly enjoy. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. We don't do much and rarely anything grand but there is something that feels so good about getting involved and coming up with things and solutions. It is simply amazing. 

Making things is kinda fun, I'm pretty bad at it but it's enjoyable and if you never try you never learn :D

Theatre has always been present in my life too and I really enjoy it. Both of my parents were involved in it, mom being a freelance actress and dad being a producer for the regional theatre before he retired. 

Used to shoot air guns a bit but never enjoyed it enough to keep going. And fishing is something I do and I'm involved in but don't really enjoy much tbh. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Gaming is really my only hobby. I enjoy working on computers but I don't think I do it enough to call it a hobby. It isn't that I don't enjoy other things but I just don't have anything else I devote enough time toward to call a hobby.

Electric skateboarding. I built my own board and it costs more than my computer. Sure is fun going 30+ miles an hour on a skateboard I made myself though.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Outside..

Is that an answer? Running, Rock Climbing, Snorkeling, Paddle-boarding, Camping, etc. If it is an outdoor activity I probably like it lol. 

Reading/Traveling/Cooking are also really big things for me as well.

-Frost