Was there no WAN show yesterday?

Master Disaster

VOD isn't on Twitch or YouTube? Wth is going on?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Oh damn, I assume they'll be reuploaded once blurred?

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I believe there's already a thread but I can't even remember what subforum or time of posting

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

This is the 3rd or 4th thread on this tonight. Its been answered before. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

im looking around and either all the threads are getting deleted... or moved to the personal private section.... odd.

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

11 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

sounds pretty serious now ._.

It was deleted I made a comment how i'm not watching this episode as it got too late and it's no longer in my history and my notifications of that thread are gone. They deleted it because someone linked to the unblurred clip then also posted the unblurred info on the thread. I am NOT going to say or post what it was.

This is like the first time in years I haven't woken up on a Saturday morning and watched Wan Show :(

Oh well, Linus has to make sure his companies security is protected. That's more important than anything.

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

It'll be back. Just waiting on an edit to process :)

Did you yourself detect that mishap (whatever it was), or was there a good guy from the chat pointing it out for you? :)

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X | MoBo MSI B550 Gaming Plus | RAM 32GB Teamgroup @3600/18 | GPU EVGA RTX 3070 Ti FTW | Case Enthoo Pro M SE
PSU bq! Straight Power 11 Plat. 750W CM | Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 & 5x Corsair ML140 | Sound SB Z Retail | Storage Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Iiyama GB3461WQSU, Dell 24", LG 34UM95 | Keyboard Kinesis Freestyle Edge | Mouse Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | OS Windows 11

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Perfect, then I can watch tonight after work - work 6 days a week and believe it or not, I come from Sweden:)

I was extremely confused when I suddenly couldnt find the vods anymore..  I honestly thought I was hallucinating or going mad.

Though I suspect the feeling was amplified slightly by being severely sleep deprived.. stupid insomnia, the bane of my existence. 

2 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Thank you I’ve been waiting all day. My normal Saturday is watch 20mins of WAN go to work and watch the next 40mins. My Saturday was ruined ???. PS: why is the new Tech Quicky episode missing from floatplane??

Any one found it yet. Linus posted 2 hours ago that they were just waiting on the edit to process.

So i was waiting for the WAN show to be uploaded to youtube, for me it isnt there yet.
ut i noticed I just got a recommendation for a video from 10h ago (pic1) this one wasnt in my sub box and is not on the LTT profile page for me (pic2).
Whats goin on?
And was there even a WAN show yesterday ?

linus1.PNG

linus2.PNG

I am here to learn, please correct me if im wrong or you see me putting bs on your screen!

It seems to be removed again.  I was 5 minutes in when they removed it.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

Do you know how much this is messing us with OCD up. Man I can't move on until I've watched the wan show lol.  The Mrs is going mad at me .

On a serious note . Hope u get sorted and hopefully no damage done

2 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Sorry guys :(

I want my money likes back! :P

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

It sucks, but no need to be sorry to protect sensitive company data. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Much love and support from a down under regular of the WAN Show VOD. Hope you guys can get some sleep - it's so early in the morning for all of you Canadians.

14 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Saw the edit, and also the part where edit didn't go through. But you guys have another copy locally right?

Dang, I should have watched it last night when I had the chance xP 

I watched it with 15min delay, and suddenly got massage that video is no longer available, and couldnt find it anywhere.