Girlfriends

chimmychunger

i guess i'm you already and i'm gonna be 25 this year

once you graduate from college and enter the working world, its just hard to make friends let alone a female friends, things just not the same anymore

Mid 30s is very common for marriages, most use their 20s to find themselves and get secured.

I don't stutter but I'm not the best speaker ever either...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Mid 30s is very common for marriages, most use their 20s to find themselves and get secured.

yeah i agree, its better to be secure first before finding one

yeah i agree, its better to be secure first before finding one

but better to be broke together than alone right

Nope, 16 and no gf ever. I'm definitely not asking any girl out at my high-school. Girls don't like to talk to me because, depending on my mood, I'm either very sarcastic or irritable. With the sarcasm they'll glare at me and think I'm an asshole. They frustrate me also, I don't understand them and have trouble approaching people that are outside of my social group. I'm not posting this for help with girls, don't want any, just letting you know you're not alone. Just in-case the first 60 pages didn't give you any comfort. ;)

true but it only works when both support each other which is rare

true but it only works when both support each other which is rare

If only either party supports the other (or neither support each other), then it's no use. In that case it would be better to just stay as friends.

Being broke together makes managing funds significantly more difficult than when alone, even if the income was double compared to staying alone.

These are just my opinions though, so it's okay if you disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if you did, seeing that I don't consider anyone to be even a friend of mine, and use the word "a subject who I know positively" instead, and thus being a loner on purpose...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If only either party supports the other (or neither support each other), then it's no use. In that case it would be better to just stay as friends.

Being broke together makes managing funds significantly more difficult than when alone, even if the income was double compared to staying alone.

These are just my opinions though, so it's okay if you disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if you did, seeing that I don't consider anyone to be even a friend of mine, and use the word "a subject who I know positively" instead, and thus being a loner on purpose...

thats true, but if you are partners u watch the same tv sleep in the same bed and sometimes the same shower :P but the funds double and the people double but it doesnt mean that the bills double

Single, but I'm 14 so I have my whole life ahead of me.

Girlfriends are cleaner but hookers are more honest. 

Either one will cost you money. 

Girlfriends are cleaner but hookers are more honest. 

Either one will cost you money. 

HAHAHAHA

thats true, but if you are partners u watch the same tv sleep in the same bed and sometimes the same shower :P but the funds double and the people double but it doesnt mean that the bills double

It depends. On quite a few cases the bills can be halved, and on other cases they can get doubled... But they mostly double. Not gonna risk it.

Humans cause more trouble than they are worth... At least to me. Can't trust anyone.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well I remember one good WTF story. 

So one my former college roommates came from a Catholic School you know all nice and proper education with values and stuff.

So naturally they also had a Chapel inside their Campus. This Chapel has two floors the second floor is supposed to be at the same level of the Crucifix in front of the altar with Jesus staring at it. So my roommate was supposed to clean the second floor as his punishment for being tardy all the time.

Now this roommate of mine was a coward and believed in ghosts so he was scared of being alone. Just as he was walking up the stairs he heard Moaning. My roommate scared shitless ran to the Nun's office. He managed to convince one of the nun's to accompany him to prove that it was real and he there were really ghosts.

So they were walking up the stairs and they both heard the weird MOANING again. My roommate tried to run but the Nun quickly dragged him. So they slowly sneaked up the stairs and LOW and BEHOLD there were two people frantically having A*** sex in the front row seats. The girl even said in defense that she was still a VIRGIN since she only has A*** sex with guys  :blink:

well shit faith in humanity lost

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

-snip-

Reminds me of Some Speach from GTA CW:

"Ahh, I'm still a virgin!"

But man... Today's people are so Fucked Up!

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

HAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh way to much, i should probably leave this here

snip

holy crap I just noticed that the short girl(kate) is the same girl that became a love interest for Raj! :)

R%26L1.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i just realised im fucked, like i said before i had very minimal sex ed and i have no idea about std's

i just realised im fucked, like i said before i had very minimal sex ed and i have no idea about std's

There isn't really that much to learn. Wear a condom if you want to be safe.

Isn't your point here, that you aren't getting fucked?

But honestly, don't worry about it. No one can know everything, but the basics are easy to know.

If you want to be safe, wear a condom. It's easy to use, and it protects against STIs/STDs and pregnancy.

There really isn't much more to it. Sex is not rocket science.

I'm going to regret saying this, but I can recommend watching the sex ed videos by Laci Green, since they do offer a good overview.

Just keep in mind, that she is a bit crazy on some topics.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Isn't your point here, that you aren't getting fucked?

But honestly, don't worry about it. No one can know everything, but the basics are easy to know.

If you want to be safe, wear a condom. It's easy to use, and it protects against STIs/STDs and pregnancy.

There really isn't much more to it. Sex is not rocket science.

I'm going to regret saying this, but I can recommend watching the sex ed videos by Laci Green, since they do offer a good overview.

Just keep in mind, that she is a bit crazy on some topics.

i have seen some of her vids around but ill give it a look

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 17 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

Been with my gf for 7 years, we met when I was 21. Longest before that was 2 years I think.

There is plenty of time dude. You are only 17, play the field. Loads of time to settle down.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Get yourself a metronome. Practice humping to a click. Start at 80bpm and work your way up. :P

Also, if you feel you are getting to eager right before you're getting ready to get down with a chick, tell her you're going to go "freshen up" and proceed to the nearest place of privacy (preferably a bathroom) and beat it like it owes you money. DO NOT use the guest towel to clean up. Good luck. :)

30 years old and married. Was around 19 when I had my first serious girlfriend. Don't worry, it'll happen if you try, just might take a while. Big thing for me was going off to University, change of scenery made a difference.

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

were nerds who needs girls we have computers

Why not both? :) You have a hobby, but that shouldn't dictate EVERYTHING you do in life... Unless that's what you want I guess. Your choice and just my two cents.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Why not both? :) You have a hobby, but that shouldn't dictate EVERYTHING you do in life... Unless that's what you want I guess. Your choice and just my two cents.

I agree.  ;)